Hey Ms. McClain, I'm older th...

By __ajx__

"Kill him?" My voice came out quiet. "What about Amy then?" I challenged after a moment. He seemed to see ho... More

Hey Ms. McClain, I'm older than you
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Picture of Seth)
Chapter 6 (Picture of Angel)
Chapter 7 (Picture of Brian)
Chapter 8 (Picture of Jessie)
Chapter 9 (Picture of Christine)
Chapter 10 (Picture of Amy)
Chapter 11 (Picture of Esther)
Chapter 12 (Picture of Aaron)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 23

4.3K 69 7
By __ajx__

Okayy so I want to ask you guys if I should make a sequel? o: If yes for a sequel then I think there's only was to be a few chapters left :/ If no then I'll put most of the sequel stuff into this book(: So what do you guys think? Comment your answer? :) 

Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter please comment and vote at the end?(:

This chapter is more of a filler, well some of it anyway, but I hope you like it anyway! :DD

Seth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I think I'm giving up.” I said quietly, looking down, then looked back up and straight into Amy's eyes. “I hope you can let go too.”

I turned and took a step towards the main entrance, but a familiar voice stopped me in my tracks.

“Oh no, you aren't going to give up. I have a plan.” A familiar voice rang through the silent front yard.

My head whipped around in time to see that Amy had just done the same thing. I blinked a few times before I registered the new face, my eyes slightly stinging from my constant rubbing.

“Jessie?” I asked hesitantly as she stepped pass the guard and sauntered over to where Amy and I stood.

“What are you doing here?” Amy said when she stopped in front of us with her arms crossed, cocking her hip to the side.

“You know the funeral I went to?” She looked from me to Amy.

We nodded slowly in unison.

“Well, it was actually a set up.” She scowled bitterly, then began explaining because of our confused expressions.

Apparently Aaron had made sure that Jessie was out of the country by paying someone to tell her that one of her relatives died, sending her to some unknown place without reception, so that she wasn't in the way, but then whoever it was slipped up and she came back.

“By the way, Christine caught me up on everything, so there's no need to explain.” She said with a sad knowing smile, then added: “ Also, Amy told me about the two month agreement.”

“How many days left?” She asked after a while.

“Three.” I said through clenched teeth.

The realization of the lack of time we had left had only hit me with full force now.

“I have a plan, but we're going to need to make a whole lot of calls.” She smiled evilly. “You have a jet, right?” She raised a brow at me.

I rolled my eyes.

“Really? You really have to ask?” Amy piped up, looking exasperated that she'd even ask that, but I had to agree with her on this one.

“Just checking.” She held her hand up defensively.

“Why...?” I narrowed my eyes at her.

She lips tugged up into a smirk. “We're going to London.”

“Well, I have nothing better to do.” Amy said at the same time I said: “Again?”

Here we go... I really have been travelling too much.

“Should we call Christine?” Amy asked.

“Hm... No need, I think she's had enough travelling.” Jessie said thoughtfully.

“And I haven't?” I groaned.

“Shut up. You want to get Angel back or not?” She shot daggers at me.

“Thought so.” She said before I could even open my mouth to answer.

“Alright.” I sighed, giving in. “To London it is.”

I flipped open my phone once again, dialling our private airports phone number.

Christine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed.

“What's wrong?” Esther looked at me from the corner of his eye as he drove 10km pass the speed limit down the highway.

“Nothing.” I said, not meeting his eyes.

“I know it's not nothing, don't try to lie.” He said bitterly.

I rolled my head so that it was tilted in his direction. There a flash of uncertainty in his eyes. Does he think I'm cheating on him or something? Hm... If he does, then lets have a little fun with it. I smirked inwardly and let out another sigh. The Angel thing was giving me a huge headache and I desperately needed something to get my mind off it, so I'm defiantly not passing this golden opportunity.

“It's just...” I began, looking down at my hands, putting on a sad facade.

He was leaning towards me a bit now, eyes shifting to meet mind every few other second.

“Kelvin...” I made up a random name on the spot, well actually, Kelvin was my parents' old dog who passed away a while ago and his name was the first one that popped into my mind. “He hasn't been around for a while and I miss him.”

I bit my lip so that I wouldn't laugh. He leaned away again, his face expressionless and eyes vacant.

“Oh, and who is this Kelvin?” He said calmly, but there still tension in his voice which he couldn't cover.

A giggle slipped through, but I quickly covered it up with a cough. He didn't notice before it seemed like he was concentrating really hard on the road ahead.

“He was... an old friend of mine.” I said, which was technically true because Kelvin was like a best friend to me.

“You... must have been very close, huh?” He gave a tight smile.

“The closest!” I exclaimed. “We used to sleep together everyday.” I smiled widely.

The car suddenly came to a screeching stop, a loud car horn blared from the car behind us. I was sure that stopping in the middle of the highway was illegal... I think. The car behind us pulled into the lane beside us, the driver shot us a death glare before driving off. Esther put the car on park and turned to face me, anger flashing in his eyes.

“You slept together... everyday?” He said stiffly.

Oh my god. This was way too funny.

“He used to give me good night kisses too.” I smiled happily, which made him even more irritated.

“Well, then why don't you get him to be your boyfriend?”

It was too hard to stifle my laughter now, especially with the expression on his face. I burst out laughing, earning a deep frown from Esther.

“What's so funny?” He snapped, clearly frustrated.

I ran a hand through his blond hair.

“Kelvin is a dog.” I admitted, pressing my lips together so I wouldn't have anymore out bursts.

“He's- Wait- What? He's a dog?” Esther looked at me incredulously.

“What else did you think he was?” I raised a brow, though I clearly knew what he thought Kelvin was.

An Ex-boyfriend, friends with benefits, maybe a childhood friend that I'd fallen in love with?

“But you said...” He trailed off.

“That I miss him? Well, yeah. He passed away a while ago.” I smiled sadly.

“The bed and kisses?” He raised a brow this time.

“Don't all dogs and cats sleep on their owner's beds? And also, licks equal kisses?”

He looked relieved for a moment, then his angry expression came back.

“You were playing with me from the beginning weren't you?” He scowled.

“Yup.” I said, popping the 'P'.

“I'm going to-” He began, but was cut off when he spotted something in his rear-view mirror.

He started the engine immediately, pulling back onto the main stream of the highway, stomping on the gas pedal, plastering me to the seat with the sudden speed.

“What are you doing?” I exclaimed.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye, smiling wry.

“Police was going to give me a ticket.”

I laughed. “You can always cry your way out of it.”

He rolled his eyes.

Angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long it's been since I came to London, but I've already lost count ages ago. It could have already been weeks, or maybe just days. I wasn't sure. We were walking down the street, looking at different types of shops. From old bakeries to new clothing stores, from souvenir shops to fancy restaurants. It was actually taking my mind off of everything that's happened.

I breathed in the sweet smell of the glazed cinnamon bun held in a paper bag in my hand, sprinkled with powdered sugar. It looked delicious and when I took a bit, it was even better than I imagine it.

“I take it that you like it?” Aaron smirked, his eyes twinkling while he stared intently at my face.

“Mm...” I said, smiling with my eyes closed and mouth full.

He chuckled at me. I opened my eyes again, but they widened when I spotted something across the street. I spat out the bite of the bun I had in my mouth, surprising Aaron.

“What's wrong?”

I answer him as I stared at the two people across the street, I couldn't believe my eyes. Aaron followed my eyes, his eyes widened slightly as well when he spotted them.

-------------------------------------------------

I wanted this chapter to be more light hearted so I added a bit of ChristinexEsther in it(: Well what do you think Jessie's plan is? o: who is the people that Angel and Aaron are seeing? Did you guys expect it was Jessie who showed up? x3

FAMMOTE! :DD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 216 45
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
347K 11.4K 59
"You fit the bill just fine, Angel. I need a woman as strong as you." "I don't sell myself to anyone anymore, Mr. Stone. I don't pretend to love som...
1.9K 229 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
618K 10.5K 38
(COMPLETED AND EXTREMELY CRINGY AT TIMES. MANY PLOT HOLES TOO LOL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.) When 17-year-old Danielle Brooks is caught for underground fi...