The End. (Gerard Way AU Fanfi...

By Positive_Punk

Ivy Kasper is a princess. But her personality is anything but. All she wants to do is escape the life of glam... More

The End(Gerard Way Fanfic)
The Ball
ValHaven
So long, not goodnight
Trust me
I'm not okay
The girl who sat alone
Shut your eyes, kiss me goodnight
Silence is valued
Run away with me
Apologize
You're crashing, but you're no wave
DISCLAIMER!!!!
I would sing you to sleep
Revenge is Sweet
Wouldnt it be great if we were DEAD!?
Wake up to ashes
Not a Worry in the World
Every Last Breath
Author's Note
FAQ

Kidnapped

5.7K 256 384
By Positive_Punk

I rushed into my room, collapsing on the windowsill. I rushed to get my puffy dress off, slipping it off my legs, finally. I took a breath of air when I finally unlaced the dreaded corset. I threw it onto the floor in a fuss, taking out a pair of black and red checkered pajama pants and a loose black Green Day American Idiot shirt. I slid them on and immediately felt relief. I practically tore the braid out of the top of my head. My straight, messy hair hung loosely over my face. I flopped onto the windowsill and brought my panda pillow pet up to my head, laying on it comfortably, and tugging the red comforter over my aching body. My eyes delicately watched the dark blue sunset peacefully as the stars and the moon sparkled like white dots on a black canvas. My eyes couldn't help but close slightly. Then, without warning, I fell into a soft slumber.

I awoke to a soft creaking noise. My blue eyes snapped open with fear to see a skinny man sneaking into my wide square window, he was dressed all in black, and I couldn't even see his skin. I panicked. I was about to cry out loudly for help when all of a sudden I felt a cold gloved hand over my mouth.

"AHH-" I was cut off.

My worried eyes searched for something I could kick. I struggled against his firm grip and kneed him between the legs. Hard. That was going to sting. He let out a muffled groan and I saw my opportunity. I fought against his hand to tear it off my mouth but he held it there, even though I could tell he was in pain. Then all of a sudden I felt a strong force against my left temple. I tried to look up but my head was being beaten. My mind started spinning and I was in so much pain that I could feel my heartbeat. It flashed red behind my half-closed eyes. I coughed and I spat up dirty crimson liquid, most likely my blood. I tried to move to see the man but it was no use every time I tried he just hit me again, harder each time.

"W-who are you..." I barely whispered.

My vision was blurry.

"Just a simple thief." He replied in a highish rough voice.

He hit my on the head again, but I refused to slip into unconsciousness.

"W-what do y-you s-s-steal?" I slurred, just barely conscious.

"Beautiful things." He replied.

Then with one more hard thud to the head, my vision blurred and my head spun backwards, I blacked out.

When I became conscious again the first thing I realized was my head ached like a dead man. My brain pounded in my skull. At least I wasn't being kicked again. I held my head in my hands. I was nearly all soaking wet. My bare feet were stuck in a small, glowing aquamarine pool. The pool was the only source of light in this strange place. It was a dark gray, rocky cave. Many tiny stalagmites dripped from the dark ceiling. The glowing pool gave off a faint eerie shimmer. I frantically looked around. I've been kidnapped.

"HELP!! HELP ME!! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

The sound bounced off the walls of the cave.

"I can hear you."

The voice sent evil chills down my spine. The thief himself. My head dashed around to the source of the voice. There he sat. The man in black. He was perched on a tall sharp rock, his head was facing me, even though I couldn't quite see his eyes. I felt a deep dark growl in the back of my throat. Then he sighed, grabbing his face mask and tearing it off. I was shocked by the paleness of his skin. He flipped his dark black hair out of his masked eyes. It was him. The masked boy from the ball. I was taken aback. Then he did something I wouldn't expect he did often, he took off the eye mask. My heart melted at how well his eyes went with his features, they were a beautiful hazel, a perfect mixture of both green and brown and dark blue. He then stared right at me. My heart stopped, not from fear. I didn't even realize that he just kidnapped me. Oh yah, he kidnapped me. Eh, it's fine. His hotness makes up for it. He looked about my age too. Here I was, soaking wet and in my pajamas.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I blurted.

He laughed.

"I...well...I wanted you to notice me and I don't think you would have come with me otherwise. Or...I mean that your royal parents wouldn't let you." He admitted.

I laughed.

"I don't care if they said no, I would've snuck out anyways."

He laughed, it was kind of breathless and strange.

"I figured, I saw you at the ball and I don't think you are really the pink frilly type. Also judging by the Green Day shirt."

He pointed at the shirt I was wearing. I looked down at my wet shirt.

"You like them?" I asked eagerly.

"Oh yah, their one of my favorites." The thief replied.

Finally, someone who won't shout at me to turn the music down. So many questions ran through my head. I decided to start with one.

"So...who are you really?"

He looked up me and grinned. He looked so young, but he looked so mature at the same time. He stood on the rock and started to casually walk downwards, in that ninja suit of his.

"Gerard Way at your service Madam...I mean not at your service, I won't do chores for you or anything."

I laughed. Gerard. The name was unique, I had never met anyone who used it before. I wanted to say it out loud, test it out a bit.

"Gerarrrd...Geeeerard...Ggggerard." I drew out the letters.

Gerard laughed.

"It is a fun name." He admitted.

I faced him, smiling.

"You said you were a thief, but you're so young...I mean...how old are you?" I asked.

"17, I started stealing when I was about 6." He answered simply.

"Ah, why do you steal?" I asked.

He huffed.

"One, because I was basically born into it, and two, because it helps pay for my village's funds." He answered cooperatively.

"Where do you live? How are you born into stealing?" I was curious.

"The same way your born into royalty I guess. You don't choose it, but it could be worse. And you just suck it up to make your family happy." He didn't answer my first question.

"Oh, and where did you say you were from?" I pushed.

"You certainly are a persistent little thing aren't you?" He scoffed.

"And you certainly like to dodge my questions don't you?" I spoke sharply.

He smiled and shook his dark black haired head.

"I live somewhere that if I told you you would get mad and leave me here alone." He explained.

"Why? Is it somewhere gross and dirty? I honestly don't care."

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's just...somewhere that your kingdom has a feud with that's all."

Realization came upon me.

"VALHAVEN!! City of thieves!" I shouted.

He jumped slightly, and nodded nonchalantly down at me.

"This is not good, I mean it's alright with me, I couldn't care less where your from, but if my parents ever found out about this...man...am I dead meat."

Gerard laughed. Jumping down to where I sat.

"That's why I kidnapped you. If they ask you where you've been, tell them that a pesky ValHavien captured you. That means you can stay here for as long as you want because it wouldn't be your fault when you got back." He explained.

I raised both eyebrows.

"You really wanted to hang out with me didn't you?" I laughed.

He laughed nervously and a bit of red flushed his marble cheeks.

"Yah...I saw you come into the ball and watched you throughout the night, it was hilarious when you stepped on that jerk's foot." He laughed.

I laughed with him.

"Why were you at the ball anyway?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? All those jewels and gold in one place? It's like a thieve's gold mine." He explained like it was completely obvious.

I nodded and played with my soaked hair.

"Why am I so wet?" I asked, looking down at one of my favorite shirts, it was soaked to the brim. I was squelchy and uncomfortable.

"I kind of soaked you in the water to bring you to consciousness. And it helps head wounds, I think."

I pictured him gently setting my limp body in the water. He carried me all the way here. I blushed.

"You jumped out my window?" I asked.

He nodded. I just wanted to pet his hair.

"It didn't hurt though, I'm used to jumping out windows...although it was a bit tougher carrying a person. You were actually very light though, I mean not to be awkward or anything."

He rushed.

I laughed.

"You kind of already got being awkward covered."

He laughed his strange breathless giggle.

"I'm sorry for kneeing you in the crotch, if I knew it was you I wouldn't have." I half joked.

Gerard laughed, then he turned serious.

"I'm so so super sorry for kicking you in the head so many times, I didn't mean to hurt you, I thought you would pass out from the first hit."

"Naw, don't worry about it, I'm stubborn anyways, and it was the only way to get me here." I dismissed, even though my head still slightly ached.

I yawned suddenly. I didn't realize how tired I was. My eyelids drooped. It must have been at least 10:00 when he kidnapped me. Gerard realized it suddenly and smiled.

"You tired?" He asked.

"Yup." I admitted.

He sort of seemed to shuffle awkwardly, even though he was sitting next to me.

"I don't really have any living arrangements as you can probably see."

I laughed.

"It's fine." I decided, laying on the hard cold ground.

I looked up at the ceiling of the cave. The glowing pond reflected off the ceiling in strange patterns. Gerard lies down next to me. I could feel his warm presence.

"Tomorrow I'll take you to ValHaven to meet my family. " he suggested.

"Oh yes, I would love that!" I said eagerly.

He laughed softly and smiled.

"Goodnight Gerard." I mumbled.

"Goodnight Ivy." He smiled.

I turned my head away from him for a few seconds and then it hit me. Like a wet towel to the face.

"Hey Gerard?" I ask.

"Hmm?" He spoke sleepily. It was hot.

"Are you my friend?"

He laughed.

"If you want me to be, then absolutely."

I grinned and turned away, falling into a deep sleep on the cold hard ground. I had a friend, an actual friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 554 28
Monkey.D.Hana wants to become the most famous and wanted criminal on earth. Living a peaceful life she gets kidnapped by pirates and almost gets sold...
16.5K 3.5K 27
ජීවිතයෙ දෙවෙනි අවස්ථාව... ඒක වෙන්න පුලුවන් සමහරවිට හොදම අවස්ථාව.🖤 Bodyguard boyfriend Side story.❤
3.3K 105 13
Leah Mayland used to be a typical 19-year-old ... until she saw something. And that something ... got her killed. As a spirit, she can do nothing bu...
19.3K 606 19
The story revolves around a girl named Mizushima Mari [水嶋 茉莉], who was adopted by her foster father, Hinata Rintarou [日向 麟太郎], a famous world trave...