My Story | Owari No Seraph

Galing kay ajlsama

Skye Hoshizora. A girl who is part of the Imperial Demon Army. She is nicknamed the demon and the main gossi... Higit pa

The meeting
Mission
The mission part 2
Ready
Arriving
The Fight
Reunion
Waking up
I can't... get close to you
All better
Ba thump... Ba thump...
Mika is a vampire?!?
My Past - My History
Sleepover with the Boys?
Seraph of the End
What's going on?
Chosen
A secret accident?
Owari no Seraph experiments?
"Maybe, for the first time, I'm falling in love."
Uncontrollable
"You want to save him, don't you?"
Special Chapter - Yuu's PoV
The fight begins NOW
How Skye met Mika
Hi, im back!!
The End
Epilogue

Final Fight

1.6K 50 9
Galing kay ajlsama

The dark energy overtook. I could no longer contain myself. The one thing I was trying to prevent was going to come out loose, everything I've been fighting against will destroy everyone.

Why am I such a failure? I don't want to kill. I don't want to lose control.

I thought I could fight it but I guess I was weaker than I thought. I should have never shown myself.

But why do I not regret any of it? Yuu's face flashed before me.

I was an idiot to fall in love. I'm still an idiot. Falling in love with Yuu is my hamartia - my fatal flaw. Now instead of saving everything I was protecting, I may kill them all.

My body felt weak. Slowly my thoughts became cloudy. Drowning in a pool of darkness. My eyes close.

"SKYE!"
"COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!"
"YOU CAN FIGHT THIS!"

Their voices were muffled. I could hear them but my body refused to obey the command of my brain.

"I love you." I felt the darkness shatter before my eyes. Shards broke apart and were flying towards me but I stood still, staring at the light protruding through. 

Yuu.

You are my hamartia but you are also my antidote.

I open my eyes once again. My vision was blurred. My cheeks were warm. My eyes were streaming with tears by a mere three words.

I love you too, Yuu and thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey fellow readers,

This is the second last chapter to this book. After a long time I can finally say that this book is close to finishing.

Next chapter will be the last chapter!

I will probably edit the whole story as my writing style has changed.

The last chapter will be nothing you would probably expect (I hope).

Thank you too all my readers who have followed this book to the end! I am eternally grateful! Thank you!

Until the last chapter...

Love your very slow author,
Ada Xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.9K 1.8K 23
What happens when (f/n) a well know seamstress, weapons master and squad leader grows feelings for the reckless Yuu, hell bent on destroying all the...
140K 3.9K 13
Seven years ago you were the first human to try for a cursed gear. Unfortunately, you were possessed by the demon Yashirohira. For years you fought t...
608K 12K 84
Enjoy reading my story~ (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Feel free to Comment, Vote, Share, and Request. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ If you ever read my story on another site, please t...
1K 145 30
Most people assume Miu is a timid, shy girl, but actually she's quite a down to earth kind of gal. She grew up in the Hyakuya orphanage alongside wit...