Bad Girl (A Roc Royal & Diggy...

By ArriannaRoyale

Heartbreak after heartbreak, Danielle Jones tries to find love and herself. More

Bad Girl (A Roc Royal love story)
Seeing him again
Sneak Peak
Drunk and Raped
Background Info
PREGNANT!!!!!
Meeting Diggy Simmons
Authors Note
Hanging Out
I Don't Need You
Band-Aid
New Arrival
BabyDaddy Trouble!!!
Everything Is Going To Be Okay
The Simmons And The Ex
Missing You
Regret
Girls Day Out
The Party pt.1
The Party pt. 2
Back To Reality
Cameron
On To The Next
A Roc Hard Life
Jealousy
Author's Note

Big Fight

1.4K 29 3
By ArriannaRoyale

~ 4 months later ~

Danielle POV

So let me fill yall in on what happen in the past months. Me and Dig are a couple now and my dad is STILL with Nia. I really don't like her cuz she think she the shit and own everything. Its whatever, so now im chillen with my girls at Tytianna's house. Did i forget to tell yall that Jasmine is due any day now. She having a girl. I can't wait to find out what im having.

Me- aye Jaz what you gon name yo baby

Jaz- im not tellin yall

Ty- whhhyyyy

Jaz- cuz i dont wanna tell yall yet

Bre- i cant stand you sometimes

Jaz- Watever so Dan when you find out the sex of your baby

Me- Tomorrow

Bre- ill take you if you if you want

Dani- nah Diggy taking me

Bre- Oh

Dani- enough with the baby talk lets go out and some fun

Ty- where yall wanna go

Jaz- how bout a water park

Me/Ty/Bre- YEA

Jaz- ight lets go

I have one of bathing suits over here and some clothes so do Jaz and Bre. I put on my blue one piece swimsuit then i put on a sky blue sun dress and white sandals. Bre put on a red bikini with a white crop top and white shorts over it and red flip flops. Jaz wore a hot pink one piece swimsuit with a pink sun dress over it and pink flip flops. Ty put on a black and gold bikini with a black tank top and black shorts over it with black sandals. We walked downstairs and got into Ty's car and drove to Six Flags White Water. Sevyn Streeter- It Won't Stop ft. Chris Brown played loud on the radio. We all were singing along with song. 20 minutes later we pulled up to the water park and walked up to the gate. We bought our tickets and gave them to the ticket dude and walked in. We split up and went our own way. I went straight toward the lazy river.

Tytianna POV

I was walking toward this big ass water slide when i spotted three boys that looked oddly familiar.  One of them turned around and its Roc. Damn this nigga is everywhere. I had to keep Dani away from him. Knowing Dani she probably on her way to the lazy river and that is on the other side of park. Good. She just needs to stay there. I walked closer to the slide when i heard someone call my name. I ignored it and kept walking cuz i knew who it was. I felt a hand on shoulder and i turned around. It was exactly who i thought it was..... Jacob Perez.

Me- What

Jacob- Sup girl how have u been

Me- good till i saw u

Jacob- no need for the attitude but i wanted to ask you how is Jasmine

(I believe in the Background Info i said that Jasmine and Princeton used to date)

Ty- She doing fine

I tried to walk away but grabbed me again.

Jacob- do she have a boyfriend

Me- Yes

Instead of walking away i ran away this time. I finally made it to slide and rode twice. On my third time going up, I caught a glimpse of the lazy river and saw the same three figures walking that way. Oh no. I ran back down the stairs and called Bre.

Bre- Hello

Me- Can you get Dani away from the lazy river cuz Chres abd his boys are going over there

Bre- Ok cuz Dani dont need to be stressing or fighting

Me- kk thanks

Breonnah POV

I walked over to the lazy river and looked for Danielle. I saw her and pulled her out of the water.

Dani- What you do that for

Me- uhhh... come with me to concession stand

Dani- why cant you go by yourself

Me- Pleeeaaasssseee

Dani- uuugghh fine but you buying me sum

She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her and followed me to the concession stand. I  went to the one on the other side of park. I looked back and saw Dani walking real slow behind. I went back to help her.

Me- You walking real slow to be 4 1/2 months pregnant

Dani- why choose the one all the way over here when walked past like hundred of concession stands back there

Me- They don't have what i want

Dani- what do you want

Me- ice cream

Dani-  -_-  we past like three ice cream stands

Me- dont have the flavor i want

Dani- You are ridiculous

We walked to the concession stand and ordered our ice cream. After eating the ice cream we decided we were ready to go. We walked to the entrance and i called up Ty and Jaz. They came 5 minutes later and we walked to the car. We got in and Ty drove to Dani house to drop her off.

Jas- My feet are killing me

Dani- Mine too girl

Jas- That was toooo much walking

Ty- It was your idea

Jas- Ty..... shut up and drive

We laugh as we pulled up in front of Dani house.

Dani- bye yall I'll call you guys later

Us- ok bye

Danielle POV

I walk into the house and went to kitchen to get something to eat. I settled on bag of cool ranch doritos. I went to my room and saw this bitch Nia going through my stuff.

Me- What the hell are doing

Nia- First of all im cleaning Second of all watch your mouth

Me- it dont look like your cleaning it look like you being noisy

Nia- if i have to tell you again dont talk to me like that you gone get a whooping

Me- by who cuz hoe you aint gone touch me

Just then i felt slight burn on right cheek. I know this hoe did not just slap me. If my mom taught one thing it was to never let a bitch put her hands on you without gettin' her ass whoop. So, i punched her her face. She pulled my hair trying to punch me back. I body slammed her on thr ground and started beating her ass. She got a few punches in but im still winning. She tried kick me in my stomach but i grabbed her leg and twisted all the way around making her scream. My dad busted in my room and pushed me off her making me fall hard on the ground. She had a black eye,busted lip,bloody nose, and her hair was all over her head.

Dad- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DANIELLE

Me- SHE PUT HER HANDS ON ME FIRST

Dad- SO THIS YOUR BROTHER'S MOMMA AND DID THIS SHIT TO HER. AND YOU PREGNANT YOU DAMN WELL YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO BE FIGHTING. I SWEAR YOU ACT LIKE YOUR MOM SOMETIMES

Me- DONT COMPARE TO THAT BITCH I DONT ACT LIKE HER IM NOTHING LIKE HER IF ANYTHING YOU ALWAYS GETTING WITH WOMEN WHO ACT LIKE HER AND THIS BITCH IS NUMBER ONE.

Just then my dad bitch slapped me. I looked at him with tears streaming down my face.

Dad- Get your shit and get the hell out of my house

Me- fine

My dad picked Nia up and took her out the room. Cant believe he chose some bitch over his own daughter. Whether its his baby momma or not its still wrong. I packed all my stuff and walked outside. I called Diggy and asked him could live with him for a while and can pick me up. He said ok. My brothers ran outside and hugged me tight.

DJ- dont go sis dont go

Me- I have to

Danny- please Danielle leave

Me- Sorry Dan Dan dad kicked me out

Derrick- (in tears) imma miss you sissy

Me- imma miss you too bro.

Diggy pulled up and i hugged my brothers one last time and kissed them on their foreheads. I put my stuff in the trunk of Diggy's Range Rover and got in. I rested my head on the window as more tears slid down face.

Diggy-(pats my leg) it'll be ok

I hope everything will be ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 2 2
Love in the eyes of the broken.
30 1 11
Regina will be torn between love for her husband and the promise of a new one, while living a marriage that does not make her happy.
553 82 21
A girl tries to find herself whilst trying to save the ones she loves.
14.9K 419 11
two people loving each other and picking up each other's broken pieces, making them their own.