Girls Day Out

I start school on Monday, so I won't be able to update every couple of weeks.

Breonnah POV

If I don't make it home tonight
Tell my momma that I love her
Leave some flowers for my brother
Girl I love you
But if I don't make it home tonight
Take some money to my sister, I don't ever want her chasing after niggas

I sang along with radio as drove to Jasmine's house to pick up her, Ty, and Dani for our monthly girls day out. I pulled up in her driveway and honked my car horn. They didn't come out. I did it again. They still didn't come out. I started honking my car horn like crazy and they finally came out. I looked around and saw couple of elderly people standing on their porch watching me. Nosey ass people. They got in the car and drove off.

Me- What took yall so long to come out the house?

Ty- We were trying to stop Dani from putting all snacks in the house in her backpack.

Me- WTH Dani you know you not suppose to be eating all that junk.

Dani- Aye look, we gone be gone all day. I gotta sum to eat.

Jas- Its gone take you a long to lose yo baby fat

Dani- Shut up Jasmine! Aint nobody ask you nothing.

We laugh at Dani and continued to talk about random stuff. The first stop of the day is Laser Quest. We go inside and got started. We all had to help Danielle into the vest since her belly is so big. The game began and we separated. I was acting like I was on a mission. I was ducking, hiding, rolling on the floor, and blasting bitches with the laser. As I walking around the corner, I bumped into Alix. Damn Damn not this hoe.

Alix- What are you doing here

I looked at her like she was dumb.

Me- Why fuck else what I be here

Alix- no need to be a rude bitch

I looked at her vest and noticed she was on the opposite team. I raised my gun up and shot her ass wishing it was a real gun. I ran off not really into the game anymore, thot done killed my vibe. I sat against the wall and waited for game to over since we had 3 minutes left.

Danielle POV

The bell rang meaning that game was over. As I was walking out the door, this hoe gone push me out the way and walk out. I swear if I wasn't 6 1/2 months pregnant, I would have went Money Mayweather on her ass. I walked out the door and met up with girls. We got in the in silence, I guess everybody got pissed off in there. Now we are on our way to the public swimming pool. Bre pulls up into the parking lot and searches for a spot.

Ty- Its a spot over there

Bre drives to the spot and was about to turn in it until she saw it was a motorcycle right there.

Bre- Nigga....

She drove around for 5 more minutes til she found a spot all the way in the back of the parking lot. We out the car and walked in the gate. The girls walked off and got in the pool. I set a beach towel on the chair and soaked up some sun. We stayed here for about two hours then headed back to Jasmine house to watch a movie. We got out the car and went upstairs to her room. Jas put "Lucy" in the DVD player sat on the bed next me.

(Authors Note- I know Lucy is not on DVD yet)

The movie was on the part where Lucy was on the airplane and her body started to evaporate when I fell asleep.

Lame chapter I know. Just a little sum sum for now.