Sex Camp (18+)

By kittykat44

•For Mature Audiences Only• Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp for the Undecider's, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hope... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1- Blaize | Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp For The Undeciders
Chapter 2- Faye | The Residents of Lodge Number 19
Chapter 3- Myra | The Campbell Siblings
Chapter 4- Alexander | Facing The Hard Things in Life
Chapter 5- Clifton | The Dirty Version of Clean
Chapter 6- Faye | Proof That Heaven is Real
Chapter 7- Myra | If Plan A Doesn't Work...
Chapter 8- Blaize | The Yummy Things You Can Find in a Dining Hall
Chapter 9- Alexander | Grabbing A Hold of Things
Chapter 10- Clifton | Weed Look Good Together
Chapter 11- Myra | The Five Senses
Chapter 12- Faye | The Bonfire Wasn't The Only Thing Giving Off Sparks
Chapter 13- Alexander | The Proximity of Desire
Chapter 14- Blaize | King and Queen of Hearts
Chapter 15- Clifton | The Affair of Seconds
Chapter 16- Faye | Cognizance
Chapter 17- Myra | 69 Shades Of Warmth
Chapter 18- Alexander | Oeuvre
Chapter 19- Clifton | Responsibility
Chapter 21- Faye | Fragile
Chapter 22- Alexander | Honey, I Lost The Kids!
Chapter 23- Myra | Previously on Lakeview....
Chapter 24- Blaize | Where The Wet Things Are
Chapter 25- Clifton | Multimedia
Chapter 26- Faye | Wood(en Floors)
Chapter 27- Myra | Sense and Sensi...tive
Chapter 28- Alexander | Showers, Shoulders and Spite
Chapter 29- Blaize | Cardiac Monitor
Chapter 30- Faye | Rouge
Chapter 31- Alexander | Du jour au lendemain
Chapter 32- Clifton | Book of Genesis
Chapter 33- Myra | Playground Fights and Knockout Nights
Chapter 34- Blaize | Don't Look Behind You
Chapter 35- Alexander | Never Let A Kiss Fool You, Never Let A Fool Kiss You
Chapter 36- Blaize | I Run A Tight Ship
✖︎ 1M Extra- AU | Alexander | Readers Choice | "Role Reversal" ✖︎
Chapter 37- Faye | Houston, We Have A Problem
Chapter 38- Clifton | In The Event Of An Emergency, Assume The Bracing Position
Chapter 39- Myra | Mile High Club
Chapter 40- Faye | Teenage Dream
Arsenic
Chapter 41- Blaize | Girls Like Girls
Chapter 42- Alexander | Invincibility
✖︎ 2M Extra- AU | Faye | Readers Choice | "Clair de Lune" ✖︎
Chapter 43- Clifton | Straight On Till Morning
Chapter 44- Myra | Ablaze
Chapter 45- Blaize | In-hell-itance

Chapter 20- Blaize | The Storm Before The Storm

107K 1.9K 310
By kittykat44

Chapter 20: The Storm Before The Storm

"Today it looks like Lakeview has increasing clouds, with a low coming in towards 10. Strong winds headed from the north at around 50-65 mph. Looks like its going to be a storm coming in this weekend folks! So stay inside, stay away from trees, power-lines and keep both hands on the wheel! This is Morgan bringing in the morning weather forecast. Stay tuned!"

Blaize immediately turns her head across to Faye on their little table that they occupied in the dining hall. They sat in the same bench all through the week, except today the bench has Myra sitting next to Blaize casually eating her waffle, while asking Faye different questions about her course.

The breakfast announcements caught her attention and after hearing the forecast for the storm this weekend she had an outbreak of different thoughts.

"They would send us back right?" she said looking at Faye who looked like she hadn't got any sleep in the past 48 hours.

"Huh?" She answered drawing her attention to Blaize looking relieved that Blaize interrupted her conversation with Myra.

" 'Stay away from the trees', whoever the fuck he was on the radio said that a storm is coming in and that we should stay inside and away from shit that could kill us... This camp is in the middle of the damn woods and if thats not a reason to send us home, I don't know what is"

Blaize could feel herself grinning, she was going to go back home and leave every little thing about this annoying camp behind. Going back to her daily regime of comfort.

"You know, I never understood that about Lakeview... the weather is so bipolar that it can't be summer when the rest of the world is summer" Myra sighed pushing her plate forward and wiping her mouth with a napkin.

Blaize smirked and turned toward her "Yeah well, that's besides the point... this is it. They have to let us go"

"I  d-dont think they will B, we're only a week in" Faye said looking down at her half eaten plate  of fruit salad,  she frowned remembering something. Looking up at Blaize she asked " You never told me how your detention went"

Blaize groaned, dropping her head to the table "I spent all three fucking hours thinking up ways on how to remove the giant stick up her ass, lord knows how she can walk"

When no one answered she looked up and saw that both Myra and Faye were distracted with something behind her, she turned around to see what the fuck was making them lose their words, and there by the entrance stood 4 people walking in like they owned the fucking place.

Clifton Campbell being one of them.

Blaize's face scrunched in confusion as Clifton walked into the dining hall talking to two guys around his height.  She remembered one of them. He was the blonde that was in her debate class, the one that chose to talk to Faye over her on bonfire night. All three of them were accompanied by a girl with dark wavy hair who had a giant smile plastered on her face.

Blaize grimaced, those kind of smiles always made her jaw hurt just looking at them.

The blonde looked around the room, scanning each bench and only stopped short when he set his eyes on Faye. They both exchanged glances before Faye put her head down and stared at the wood of their table.

The blonde whispered to the darker haired guy next to him while Clifton smiled at what the girl was saying behind them. The dark haired guy nodded at the blonde and then turned to look at us, he looked at Faye first, then his eyes jumped to Blaize and finally landed on Myra.

A slow smirk breached his mouth and then he turned back to Clifton and the girl and told them something. Clifton glanced at our table for the shortest part of a second before rapidly shaking his head. The dark haired guy continued to smile and started walking towards them with the blonde by his side. Blaize could see the groan on Clifton's face as he started walking behind the two boys. All four of them were heading towards their table.

Blaize looked at Faye to try and understand what was happening, but her eyes were set on her fidgeting fingers. Blaize then turned to Myra, but Myra had her mouth slightly open in shock and was as stoic as a statue. Even more confusion clouded Blaize's head.

What the hell was going on?

The bulbs above them were still working, so then what the hell was wrong with this picture.

Clifton doesn't have friends, and he looks like he's about to piss his pants.

The blonde's eyes stayed focused on Faye, no one else. Not even Blaize.

Myra could talk for the whole fucking kingdom, yet she's speechless.

The dark haired guy had the biggest smile plastered on his face as if he were the creator of their damn universe.

No one has acknowledged the fact that a fucking storm is about to hit them, and they're all still within the vicinity.

And Blaize. For once, Blaize Campbell had no idea what the hell was going on.

"Is there space for four more?" The dark haired guy said once reaching the edge of their table.

All three of the girls sitting down looked at him as if he transcended upon the earth wearing nothing but a hula skirt and antennas. After a moments pause, Blaize exasperated "what?", Myra replied "no" and there was a small squeak that come out from Faye's side of the table.

"Wonderful, you guys seem like such friendly people" The dark haired guy said making his way next to Faye, voice thick of sarcasm.  He took a seat, lifting his legs across the bench and under the table. "I'm Jonathan Roux, and this is Alex, Clifton, and Marie" he said pointing to the respective people.

"But um, some of you might not need introductions" Jonathan said underneath his breath.

Blaize's head whipped from each and every one of them on the table, nothing was adding up. Yet, Clifton awkwardly walked to the edge of the table and sat next to Jonathan - directly across from Myra. Alex just leaned on the empty table nearest to Faye. The brown haired girl walked to Jonathan and nudged him over so she could place herself on his lap, he did so with no question.

There was a staring competition happening and Blaize was the invigilator.

Clifton kept trying to force himself not to glance at Myra while Myra looked straight down towards her plate of waffles.

Alex's eyes could have burned all the places he trailed them on Faye, and every so often Faye would glance to her side and catch him staring.

And then the two people displaying the most amount of PDA this table has seen so far, are the two people who switch from grinning at each other to glancing at everyones faces.

Blaize couldn't take this shit anymore. She broke the silence that clung to her bones and didn't rub right. "Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on?!" She exclaimed looking across at everyone obtaining her space.

All of them stopped their competitions and now looked at Blaize. Finally.

Just when the blonde was about to speak, an alarm went off that made them all jump and look at the front of the dining hall where five faculty members stood. Blaize stopped short when she saw Professor Reed standing on the far right of the hall and he had his eyes set straight towards her with an amused smirk.

She figured they were going to make the announcement that all the students had to go home and her shoulders dropped in relief. She turned her body towards Reed and mouthed to him "I'm going to miss you" sliding her middle finger down her cheek dramatically showing her 'tear'.

Professor Hudson looked away as his lips rose in a silent laugh, he looked at Blaize with lifted eyebrows and tilted his head towards the teachers in the front of the room. Blaize dragged her attention to them.

"Attention all Lakeview Campers..."

-----------------------------------

Vote

Fan

Comment

And

Follow

Lots of love,

Kitkat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
14.1K 341 21
Jenner and Michael become stepbrothers after their parents marry, and no amount of tension could ever change that reality. Moving on is the best solu...
594K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
836 43 9
2 boys. One out and open about fucking both boys or girls while one is not open and has only fucked one boy which is who he's fucking now. They aren...