Born With His Tattoo (Old Ver...

By BlazeWalker

The woods are scary. You should be neary. Don't get to close, Dangerous thorns on the rose. There's more then... More

1: The Day She Walks
2: Meeting The Alpha
3: Escaping
4: I Found You
5: Nope! And Movie Night
6: Again?
7: Learning The History
8: What's Happening?
9: What The Heck!?!?
10: Them Again
Auther's note
11: Booknapper
12: Meeting The Parents
13: The Office Meeting
14: Telling Her
15: The Date
16: Small World
17: Questions and Answers
18: Joining
19: Of Course Not
20: Talking With Idiots
21: The One That Over Thinks It
22: Messing With Him
23: Saved By The Meeting
23: The Decision
List Of People
24: Meeting Her
25: Do You Really Want To Repeat History, Austin?
26: The Problem
27: Compromise of 2250
28: Mini War
30: The Question
31: The Decision
32: Three Years

29: Victory And Defeat

8.8K 377 32
By BlazeWalker

Chapter 29: Victory And Defeat?
Song: Catch my breath by Kelly Clarkson
Quote: A single word hurts worse then you realize. Watch what you say to who you say it to.

This book feels like it's coming to an end sadly :( But I'm not sure what I'm going to do after this book.

ShareeWashington6 ISHIPBUTCHERCUP amazingsky14 babygirl00021983

"Mini wars? What the heck is mini wars?" May questioned crossing her arms across her chest, acting like a mother getting after her kids.

"Yup and Queen Evangeline over there never ever lost a game before." Austin spoke pointing at me.

"You guys are strange."

"But you love us!"

"I don't know your pushing it."

"Your so mean to us!"

"So wait your telling us that my brother was defeated by his mate?"

"That's what we are telling you."

"Wow. Never saw that coming." May mumbled staring at Kevin like she was trying to figure out what is up with him. "Maybe he's a alien." She suggested.

"I love her. I would give up anything for her." Kevin stated kissing my forehead.

"But you hate not winning."

"So? Your point is?" May smiled walking over to Kevin putting a hand on his shoulder.

"My point is big brother is your whipped."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are." Everyone spoke at the same time. Everyone but me of course.

"This is so unfair."

"Life is unfair."

"Yeah well life is weird."

"Your werid."

"Evangeline!"

"Don't bring me into this thing."

"But your my sister!" My brother faked cried out.

"But your my mate!" My Kevin repeated after my brother.

"Oh I forgot!" My brother yelled out hitting his head.

"You forget everything but that's beside the point." I stated earning a glare from my brother and a laugh from May and Kevin. Austin pointed at me.

"How is that painting going?"

"What painting?" Kevin questioned getting in front of me as Austin sat by me. Reaching up I slapped him up side the head.

"Ow! Woman knock it off!" I glared at him as he moved back a few spaces.

"Do you want slapped again?" I questioned again staring at him.

"No."

"One don't tell me to do something and two call me that again and I'll make sure you end up in a grave." I promised him.

"Okay okay. Calm down tiger." Austin added. I quickly sent a evil smile shifting into my gaint tiger I knocked Austin off the counter and onto the ground growling in his face.

"Okay angel let's not kill someone today." Sparks flew as I was pulled off of my brother and sat back on the counter. I shifted back as I glared at Austin and then Kevin. Both of them raised their hands up in the air.

"What did I do?" Kevin questioned.

"Yeah what did I do like I'm your brother so-Ow! What is with people hitting me today. I'm going to call the cops on you two." He started but was slapped by Greenie.

"Good go call the cops."

"Fine I will." He grabbed his phone starting to call the cops but the phone was pulled out of his hands and thrown at the wall breaking it in the process. Hopping down from the counter making my way over to Kevin I pointed at him.

"And you pulled me off of him! How dear you!"

"I'm sorry love but you kind of need him in your life. You'll miss him if I let you kill him."

"Yeah I would." Hopping my way back to the counter I was setting in. Greenie slowly turned to Kevin.

"Remind me not to make her mad. She will be trying to kill you one second and then the next second she'll be hopping away like nothing ever happened." I smiled brightly because not only was he right but also he didn't us Luna in his statement.

"Luna." I'm killing someone today.

"Noted."

"Alpha, Luna. You may want to come see this." Make that two people. Hoping from the counter and onto Kevin's back as we made our way outside following the guy that's going to die today for calling me Luna.

"Why are you on my back, angel?" Kevin questioned as his hands went straight to my legs trying to make sure I didn't fall.

"Cause I can."

"Okay. Just please don't fall." My piggy back ride was short too short becuase in front of us was the Rouges we are planing on going to war with. Something was different with them today. They were smiling, happy, and calm instead of frowning and growling ready for war.

"I'm sorry." The leader spoke as I got down from Kevin's pack and walked over next to him, holding his hand.

"Sorry?" May questioned not really understanding everything and I don't blame her I'm lost to.

"I never wanted it to go this war. With war and everything."

"What?" Kevin questioned more lost than I was.

"Can we let bygones be bygones?" The girl next to the leader questioned.

"If you weren't wanting war then what were you wanting?"

"Alpha Kevin you would do anything for Luna Evangeline, wouldn't you?" The leader questioned. I still don't know how he knows my name but oh well.

"Of course." Kevin answered quickly breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Even if it meant going to war?" He questioned again.

"Kevin you better say-" Greenie was cut off by Kevin answering instead.

"Yes of course. I love her." He answered even quicker.

"That's what I was doing for her. I wanted her and they didn't let me have her."

"You love her." I spoke looking at the love between the two new lovebirds, the rouge king and his mate.

"Yes I do."

"So bygones be bygones?" He questioned again. Hope running filled his voice strong as the wind carried threw making sure we heard them okay.

"Bygones be bygones." I agreed.

"Evangeline and Elizabella?" He questioned again.

"Evangeline your brave walking into the woods like that. I'm glad you found your mate. You two need each other and I'm glad you already have two daughters. We'll be changing our ways. We are done killing kids and woman and we are very sorry that we did that but we are going to become a pack and drop our ways. Violet. Could you tell your daughter that we are very sorry and tell Crystal that too, please. I hope we'll be friends and stuff like that." He paused waiting for me to say something now.

"Thank you for telling me sorry and I'm glad I found him also. I'm also glad that you found your mate also. You need her and everyone in the jail's will be let go. As long as they and you guys agree to change. Become a pack. My daughters will be getting the message and we will be friends but I'm not the only one that you need to say sorry to." He nodded understanding as some of the warriors left to get the werewolf's we have right now.

"Elizabella." He started. Letting go of his mates hand and stepped forward. "I know that you don't want to hear from me but I have to say this. I'm sorry and I'll always be sorry for everything that I have caused. I'm the worst father on this planet and you need a good one that would never hurt you. I'm sorry for hurting you and your kids and your mate. I hope that one day you'll forgive me and maybe one day I can be in your kid's life's be a grand father and a father. I will drop my ways and we'll become a pack like this one. Kind loving and sweet. I'm sorry and I love you, Bella." Tears came to both of their eyes as she walked towards her father.

"It's okay." They hugged each other. Something that was so heart warming to me. Now that is love.

"Angel you spoke like a true Luna. I'm proud of you." Kevin kissed my forehead as I smiled. The werewolves walked free over to their side as Wyatt and Winter came running out.

"Grandpa!"

"I'll race you to mommy!" Violet yelled as she and Crystal raced down the steps at me.

"I win!" Violet yelled doing a happy dance smiling brightly.

"We both win." She spoke again making Crystal do a happy dance with her.

"Daddy! Auntie Evangeline and Uncle Kevin! Come meet my grandpa!" We laughed as we walked over there with our pack and meet everyone that we almost went to war with. Turns out they are amazing and just to think we almost went to war with them. That quote is right. Things get worse before they get better.

1454 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Xylus By immi

Werewolf

473K 15.3K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...
243K 10.3K 32
Not the Luna. Not the Luna. That's my one request. I guess the moon goddess doesn't take requests. - She's different. She doesn't think like other...
873K 36.7K 54
**In the process of receiving much needed editing** Some wolves are born rogues but still maintain their human side while others are made into rogues...
5.1M 128K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...