Living With The Bad Boy

By Single2mingle17

WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please Read
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Important please read!
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 13

289 9 0
By Single2mingle17

*.*.*.*.*.*.Valentina's P.O.V*.*.*.*.*.

"Who the hell is she?!?" I heard someone scream and I opened my eyes too have a huge heavy arm wrapped protectively around my waist and my head laying on someone's bare chest.

I smiled up at the sleeping Jayden and forced myself not to look at his toned sexy body and his 6 pack.

"Alexis, calm down." I heard a annoyed but calm voice fill my ears and I looked up too see a middle age woman with similar features to Jayden's. Green eyes, Brown shoulder length hair and high cheek bones and her jaw line defined well.

Her green eyes were set cold on me and if looks could kill I would be 6 feet under by now.

Jayden started to stir in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me but he stiffened, with a clenched jaw and a cold stoned emotionless expression took over his face.

"Dad I thought you said she wouldn't arrive till tonight." He spat out angrily when he saw the women who I guess is his mother standing in the doorway still glaring daggers at me.

He looked at him sympathetically and helplessly.

"Who is this slut?" The women hollered and Jayden immediately sat up, "that is my girlfriend and she isn't a slut unlike you!" He snapped and she gasped.

"Don't you dare use that tone with me." She snapped back and I just laid there helplessly, confused as too what is going on.

I decided to keep my mouth closed and not but in when the woman said crude things about me before even trying to get to know me.

Soon enough she stomped off with Jayden's dad following her like a lost puppy.

"That's my mom." Jayden sighed and rubbed his face and wrapped myself in his arm and kissed my shoulder tenderly and rested his chin above my head.

"I hate her." I blurted and quickly covered my mouth with my eyes widened in horror. I did not just bad mouth his mom too him. His sexy laugh boomed in his room and filled my ears.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I was cut off with his lips on mine.

"Babe it's ok I hate her as well. She's not my biggest fan." He chuckled against my lips as I smiled against his.

His hands slid under my shirt and caressed my body carefully and I molded into his touch.

His lips left mine and trailed wet soft kisses along my jawline and down my neck and a soft breathy moan escaped my lips and I tangled my hands in his hair as a low groan rumbled in his chest.

My hands started wondering down to the waist line of his pants where his V line is exposed as I kiss his chest.

He suddenly pulled away, "what's wrong?" I asked a bit hurt. Did I do something wrong?

"Nothing. It's just we need to stop or else I won't be able too." He whispered with his eyes filled with lust.

I crawled over to him, "what if I don't want you too stop?" I whispered back and his eyes darkened.

"I want our first time to be special. Not waking up to a middle age women screeching in our ears like your basic high school slut and then bang each other." He chuckled while wrapping his arms around me again.

"Kids breakfast is ready!" Jayden's dad shouted and I dashed down the steps and quickly took a seat at the table with Jayden not far behind me with a smirk on his face and a raised amused eye brow and I smiled sheepishly.

"Wait so this slut is eating breakfast with us?" Alexis (Jayden's mom) spoke and I looked down feeling my temper rise with her.

"She isn't a slut and she lives here so yea she's eating with us." Jayden snapped at her and she glared at me.

"Hunny do you really think she wants you? Shes just with you for your money. Just another gold digger with an act." She smiled sickly at me and my blood boiled and I had enough.

Jayden had a outrageous expression was about to say something but I beat him too it.

"Who are you to talk about me and say what I am? You think I'm unwanted? Well look at you! Your own family doesn't even want you! No wonder your husband divorced you, all you are is a brainless heartless bitch. Also how am I just being with Jayden for his money when I just now found out he was rich? Get your facts straight and while your at it straighten yourself out before you you do so for others." I ranted while standing up with my palms on the table breathing heavily glaring at her.

Everyone had shocked expressions even Alexis.

I then stomped off and quickly changed my cloths while hearing a huge argument break out downstairs. I then texted Tory.

V- Hey do you want to hang out? I think I'm going to die if I stay here any longer 😒

T- Yeah sounds great! Here I'll give you my address. Are the others coming? 😊

V- nah they are busy on Saturday mornings. Well sometimes but they are today.

T- Ok

V- Be there in 10

I sighed and put my phone down and brushed my hair quickly.

I grabbed my stuff and headed too the door but was stopped when a arm snaked itself around my waist.

"That was really hot, what you said too my mom." He whispered into my ear.

"So your not mad?" I asked quietly and his widened.

"Why would I be mad?" He asked taken aback by the question and I just shrugged shifting from foot to foot looking down.

"Where are you going?" He asked changing the subject. "Oh. To go see Tory, the new girl." I smiled.

"Ok babe." He smiled and kissed my cheek and I blushed and was about too walk out the door until, "Wait where is my kiss?" He asked with a frown and I smirked.

I kissed him on the cheek and he pouted and I rolled my eyes and kissed his pout.

"That's better." He smiled smugly as if he won the lottery and I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully and was about to walk out the door but was stopped again.

"Don't listen to my mom and don't let her get to you. I never told you about my money because I wanted you to like me for me and not my money." He trailed off looking down and I frowned.

"Money doesn't change the way I see you. Whether you had money or not when I first met you I would have still kicked your ass." I smirked and he laughed and hugged me to his chest.

I pecked him on the lips and walked out the door.

I then started walking too her house which isn't far from here. About a 10 too 15 minute walk.

I walked up on her porch and knocked on her door and suddenly I heard crashing sounds from inside the house and heavy foot steps becoming louder with each thud and before I could run off I was wrapped in a death grip.

"Hey! What took so long?" Tory grinned as if this is normal.

"It's only been 15 minutes." I asked with a raised eyebrow and she glared.

"Yeah and you said you would be here in 10 fucking minutes. Your late." She huffed. "By 5 minutes!" I exclaimed unbelievably.

She shrugged and welcomed me into her house and was met by being tackled to the ground and looked up to see Tory's pretty brown eyes.

"Tim!" Tory shrieked and unpeeled himself from me as I just laid there in shock.

"I'm so sorry. This is my younger brother Timothy." She apologized and I chuckled while sitting up and looking at the boy showing an innocent face.

"Hi I'm Valentina but you can call me Val." I smiled and he grinned at me.

"I'm Tim!" He said proudly puffing out his chest and I giggled ruffling up his hair as he pouted and tried to fix it.

"He's so adorable!" I smiled at Tory and she scoffed. "If by adorable you mean obnoxious then sure." She mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"How old are you Tim?" I asked him and he smiled. "I'm this many!" He smiled wiggling 8 fingers.

"Oh so your a big boy?" And he nodded puffing out his chest.

"Tim!" A girl that looked just like him came running up giggling but stopped and stared at me when she saw me.

"This is my younger sister Rosina also known as Tims twin." Tory sighed and I laughed at her annoyance.

"I'm Valentina." I smiled at Rosina and she looked up at me nervously. "She says too call her Val though!" Tim squealed and I reached into my purse and found some candy.

"Do you like chocolate Rosina?" I asked and she gave me a wide grin and nodded her head aggressively bouncing up and down on her toes and I gave her some Hershey kisses and Tim then pouted and I gave him some as well.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tory groaned and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"They are already on a infinity mental sugar rush why make it worst." Tory groaned and I chuckled shaking my head. Deep down though I can tell she loves her siblings and would do anything to protect them.

"Let's go up to my room." Tory sighed and dragged me upstairs.

"So tell me what's up?" Tory asked getting right to the point and I gape at her.

"Who says something is up?" I crossed my arms and she rolled her eyes. "Hun if there wasn't something up you wouldn't have texted me saying you would die if you stay home any longer." She smirked and I sighed.

"Jayden's mom came by and is a complete bitch." I said not getting too detailed with what happened but at the same time summed it all up.

"Well bitch at her back. I don't give shits if she's your boyfriend's mom." Tory reasoned.

"You know back at school you seemed like a total shy girl.?" I said more like a question.

"Well I probably am shy! But I'm not afraid to speak my mind." She rolled her eyes playfully but had a small smile forming on her lips.

We spent the rest of the day laughing and watching a movie and messing around. Of course with the visits of Tim and Rosina.

(Timothy ⬆️)

(Rosina ⬆️)

*
*
*
*

So what did you think of Tory, Tim, and Rosina? I thought those pictures of them were so cute and adorable that I had to make it them. Of course that's a opinion and some people might say they ugly so you can picture who ever you like in this book with who ever you want. Just in my imagination that's how I pictured them but you do you!

Feel free to vote and Comment! ( please!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

518K 12.4K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
33.1K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
301 16 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...