You Again (One Direction//Har...

By messedupbun

She doesn't know who they are, she doesn't know who he is. All she knows is, fate wants them to meet for the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 21

94.3K 953 101
By messedupbun

AN: Thank you for all the comments and votes!! Well, here's the next chapter. I used my iPhone again so sorry for the typos. So I hope you'll like it. Warning: I dropped some F-Bombs. Hihi xx

The girl on the couch, Caroline, smirked at Harry's surprised look. Again, I looked around and the boys' faces were shocked, annoyed, and when one looks at me, concerned. Louis then came closer to me and put his arm around me and gave me a tight squeeze. Then looked at Caroline and said, "Yeah, what are you doing here?"

I gasped at how rude Louis sounded. I looked at the other boys but they didn't react. I looked at Harry, and he was still startled. Like he has seen a ghost. But my Aunt was not pleased.

"Louis Tomlinson! Manners!!" Aunt Tracy addressed to him. I felt Louis just shrug beside me. Harry caught my gaze and I saw his eyes, looking all apologetic. What the fuck is happening?!

Caroline just chuckled a bit then put down her glass. She again took one last develish smirk at Louis .. and me, then looked at Aunt Tracy. "Oh Tracy, it's okay." Her head faced Lou again, "Somethings never change."

I saw Louis' eyes roll. I can't help but giggle to myself. And then Caroline faced Harry, "I do hope that goes the same for you." She almost said in a very sultry voice. I saw Harry's body tense, and his eyes just staring at her. And I felt a pang in my heart, the bad way.

Aunt Tracy stepped out to answer a phone call. It was Caroline, me and One Direction in a room. Caroline stood up, then came closer to me. She put on a big smile. But everyone could see it was so fake. "So, you must be Eloise!"

I just nodded right beside Louis. Louis' grip around my shoulders became tighter. I looked at Harry, he was now sitting on a couch, with his face burried in his hands. He was clearly problematic. I started to get out of Louis' grip to go to Harry when Caroline asked me another question.

"How long have you and Louis been dating?"

Louis just laughed. I also did, awkwardly and said, "I'm not dating Louis.."

She then sat beside Harry and started to put her arms around his shoulders. Harry then shrugged them off and stood up. "I'm going to take a power nap."

He then trotted closer to me. He was now right infront of me. He kissed me on my forhead, and for some reason I felt relieved. I saw Caroline flinch, very displeased.

Harry's stare bore to my soul. I smiled at him and so did he. He brushes the piece of hair covering my face. "Want to join?"

I looked back at Caroline and she was now annoyed. I do want to get out of here, but I want some answers. And I know Louis would not try to sugar coat anything.

"I'll go up later, okay?" I say to him. He looked confused, because he knows very well I do not want to stay here. I shot him a look of assurance and said "Okay?"

He just nodded and kissed my head. Before going up, he patted Lou's shoulders and Lou just nodded.

"Oh." I heard Caroline said loudly. She was now looking at me, looking interested.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asked then crossed his arms.

Caroline smirked then said, "How are you, Zayn? Still single?" I swear Zayn

wanted to charge to her. Good thing Liam intervened, "Just answer the question Caroline."

"Okay, okay." She said putting her hands up defensively. "I'm just staying for the night, okay? I'll be leaving for Brisbane tomorrow. I had a stopover here in LA, then my flight got delayed. I heard you were staying here so I thought I could spend the night here." She then paused and sarcastically said, "And besides, I miss you all."

She then looked at me, then smirked, "Especially Harry."

I flinched and I think she saw it. She smirked in satisfaction. I wanted to get out of here. "Oh look you have no more tea. I'll make you some." I say starting to walk in the kitchen.

Once I reached the kitchen. I huffed very loudly in frustration. Who the heck is she and why does she talk about Harry like that?! An great now I have to make some tea. I heard foot steps shuffling inside the kitchen.

"Hi hubby." Louis said with his hands in his pockets.

I sighed a little and said, "Lou, I want answers. Please just cut right to the chase."

He then sat down right infront of me and scratched his head. "Caroline was Harry's ex-girlfriend."

I don't fucking know how to feel. Why didn't Harry tell me about this? And what the fuck she's like as old as my mom.

"They broke up like a year ago. And she's a bitch. It was so obvious she just used Harry to get more famous. She was an announcer at XFactor." He continued not looking at me.

"Well she is a bitch." I say trying to laugh.

"Yeah. She's also annoying, gets jealous easily, did I mention annoying?" I laughed and nodded.

"Then why did Harry fall.. Was he in love with her?" I ask. My heart is now beating so fast, hoping that Lou would say no.

"Hm.. For a while, maybe? He was still a kid then. Young and restless and easily blinded by things." My heart was now in pain. How could he have loved a horrible woman like her?

I shifted closer to Louis, "Do you think Harry ..." I gulped, "Loves me?" I asked looking into Lou's eyes.

He grinned and said, "Nope." I think tears were about to form in my eyes. He then laughed and hugged me. "Silly, I don't think he loves you, I know he loves you."

I can't help but blush to what my bestfriend just said. After getting out of his hug I asked him. "How are you so sure?"

He smiled and said, "It's in how he acts when he is around you, you know? When he puts his hands in his pockets and skims his hair when he sees you. How he looks at you like you're the only person in the world. How he talks about you when you're not there.." I blushed. He laughed and continued, "How he talks about you when you're there." I laughed with him.

"He loves you, Elle. Don't worry about this cougarline." I bursted out laughing at that. He quickly cupped my mouth. "Ssh the cougar is still there." l was still giggling.

"With that said, I think you should tell him." he said then crossing his arms.

"Tell what?" I ask.

"That you feel the same way, hubby." he said.

"I don't know.." I said scratching my head.

"What do you have to loose Elle?! You love him!!! You already know he loves you. Rejection is already out of the equation!! Tell him now Elle!! Go to his room and tell him you fucking love him!!" he said almost shouting with his hands up. I laughed at how silly he looks.

"Okay, I will." I say grinning. He put his hand up for a high five. But I ran to him and hugged him instead.

"I will, but how about I'll whip us some french toast." I say. He laughed and I added, "For the nerves."

He laughed more and said, "I'm telling you Elle, you have nothing to be nervous about."

-------

After about 45 minutes of eating and chatting with Louis, I was making my way to Harry's room. I avoided passing through the living room, because I really didn't want to see Caroline.

My heart was beating really fast, my hands are sweaty.

This is it. It's time to tell Harry that I love him. I smiled to mysef, I really do love him.

I was now face to face with his door. I breathed in heavily before turning the door knob.

He was not there. I thought he was havin his power nap. I went next door to Niall and Zayn's room.

"Hey Elle!" Niall greeted. I smiled back and said, "Hey there Nialler, Zayn. Have you seen Harry?" I asked. They shook their head to say no.

I went next door to Liam and Lou's room but Liam has already dozed off and Lou's in the bathroom.

I trotted downstairs and checked the

kitchen. He wasn't there either. I made my way to the living room. I never knew that entering that room would leave my heart torn to pieces.

There I saw, Caroline and Harry kissing. In an instant my heart panged with pain and tears started to form. Harry's back was turned to me, so he didn't see me. I then didn't know what to do. So with tears running down my cheek, I spun around and ran. I just ran where ever I could. Until I slammed into someone who instantly wrapped their arms around me.

"Elle?! What happened?" Lou asked hugging mr tight. I was sobbing so hard on his shirt. I didn't even know where I found the strength to answer back, "Harry.. kissing .. Caroline.."

"Oh Elle.. I'm sure that.."

"Shush Lou.. I can't.." I say feeling more weak. I felt two arms lift me up, bridal style. We went up the stairs, and I felt him me down on my bed.

"Stay with me tonight please." I can't be alone tonight.

Lou kissed my forhead and tucked me under the blankets. He then lied down on top of the blankets and hugged me to sleep.

------

Louis' POV

I know Harry wouldn't do that. He loves Elle, he keeps reminding me that everyday. I know this is all Caroline's doings. Harry would never kiss Caroline. It's just Elle for him. Just Elle.

-------

Harry's POV

I trotted down stairs to have a glass of water. I passed by the living room, too late to realize that Caroline was here.

I never loved Caroline, she never loved me. And if I did love her, I love Elle way more. It's Elle, just Elle.

Caroline was smirking at me. "What do you want Caroline?" I ask.

In an instant she came closer to me and said with a sultry voice, "You."

Her lips then crashed mine which took me by surprise. It took me about three seconds to register what's happening before I pushed her off.

"What the fuck Caroline?!" I said really angry.

"We both know we're not over each other." she replied almost shouting.

"Well we cleary know different things." I say walking past her.

"Why her,Harry?!" She asked behind me.

I didn't even turn around when I answered, "Because this time I am sure, Caroline. I love her and I'm sure of that."

I walked out of the living room making my way back to my room. I decided to see Elle. Making my way to her room I was surprised when Louis was going out of her room.

"Lou what are you.." I started to ask but he interrupted me.

"No dude. Why did you kiss Caroline?" he asked.

How did he know. I was now scratching my head, really confused. Did he see that?

"Eloise, she saw.." he said.

"Elle saw that?!" I said screaming. No.. No.. "She kissed me and I pushed her off I swear!!" I said to Lou shaking his shoulders.

"I believe you lad." he sighed, "But I don't know about Elle. Explain it to her.."

"I will." I say turning the door knob. But Louis snatched my hand away, "Maybe tomorrow Haz."

"What did she say Lou?" Louis shook his head looking all sad. "She didn't say much Haz, but made it up with tears man."

I just fucked everything up. I made Elle cry. I screwed everything. "I want to kill myself." I said. "I love her, Lou. You know I do."

He nodded and said, "I know Haz. Just let her know that, okay?"

I nodded and made my way to my room. I banged my head on my door the moment I shut it.

"Great job Harry. You fucking blew it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 34 22
“I need to get to know her better. The thing is, I feel like I already know her. I feel as though I've seen that face before I met her. But that soun...
68.1K 2.5K 51
The sequel to "Do I Wanna Know?" Enjoy!
83.5K 2.5K 42
"We only met 24 hours ago and I already couldn't remember what it was like to not know that he existed. And now, I wasn't so sure I could ever handl...
51.4K 969 24
"How do you know when you have feelings for your best friend?" The one and only question that has been bothering these two inseparable friends. They...