The Power Within

By All_of_My_H8

A young Saiyan from one universe travels to another universe to find her son. Hoping he'd be the strongest on... More

An Arranged Marriage
Honeymoon Suprise
Honeymoon Suprise pt. 2
Loving you
Enter Ice
The Alliance
Fitting in
I'm Sorry
Doppelgänger
Doppelgänger Pt. 2
Liar
My Dearest Layla
3 and a Half Kryptonians
New Beginnings
Kryptonite
Offspring
I Love You
Mariposa
Somethings Coming
Lessons
I Messed Up
Should I or Shouldn't I
Trance
What a Long Day
The Gang is All Here
Promise
A New Foe?
War
War pt. 2
War pt. 3
The Super Saiyan
Goodbye
Hope
The Son
Fucked Up
Oozaru
Reunion
The Fortress
Celebration/Victory Party
5 Years Later
A/N

Son of a Saiyan

593 16 1
By All_of_My_H8

Layla's PoV

I held her close as she fell into a deep sleep. At least I think she was in a deep sleep, "baby? Baby you asleep?" I got no reply. I know something that always wakes her up from any sleep. "Hey babe I have some roasted newts for you." Wow. Nothing. She's really out.

I gently got up and gathered her clothes and put on mine. Slowly I gently picked her up and took her to the hut, where I laid her down on the big bed. I looked at her, her beautiful brown skin, here chocolate locks, I miss her so much. I snuggled up next to her holding her close, I delicately played with her hair when I noticed she was twitching a little. I look down to her beautiful face, her eyes were moving uncontrollably under her eyelids, she dreaming.

"I love you mom." Two minutes later, "fuck you Zander." I couldn't help but giggle. Even in her dreams they're always fighting.

I noticed the time counting down on my forearm, this only my eyes can see. I sighed, I only have ten minutes left in my body. My eyes landed back on my sleeping wife, "baby I apologize for the short time. I know you must have calculated, 3 saiyan days equals one here. I needed to use it to help prepare some of the wedding and most of it went inside you." I paused as I wiped a few tears off my face.

The Kai walked in, "I'm sorry Layla but it's almost time."

"I know. Thanks. I just need another minute."
He nodded and quietly walk out.

"My love, I'll always love you no matter what. Ride or Die baby. I'll miss you so much, I love you." I gently kissed her lips. I scooted down a little and I looked at her exposed belly. I smiled and leaned down, "it's up to you now my little nugget." I kissed her belly and at this point I couldn't hold back my tears. I pulled away as two salty water drops fell to her belly. "Till we meet again My Love."

I walked out to find Kai by the Willow. My hands wiped the wetness off my face and I took a deep breath to try and collect myself.

"I'm sorry there wasn't more time." Kai said taking my hand.

"It's ok Kai. If I wasn't sick in the first place we wouldn't have to ask for more time." I...I don't know what I feel anymore. There is literally nothing I can do anymore. I barely got this much time scraped up. I looked back at the hut wanting to run back to her but I couldn't. I'll find a way to get back to you my love.

"There she is." Kai said.

I looked up towards the sky and there she was. Rudika the Angel of Death. Her 6 black feathered wings stretched out wide, 3 silky wings on each side. The giant scythe attached to her back, the blade that takes the lives shone bright again the light of the full moons. She landed delicately on the ground.

"Rudika my old friend." I said with a smile.

"Layla. Kai, always a pleasure." She smiled back. She lowered her hood so we can see her face. The paled face woman was at least 6 feet tall, her eyes were black, all black no white no other color. Her looks are made for horror stories, but she pulled it off beautifully.

"Lets make this quick please. I have five other planets to visit tonight."

"Goodbye Layla." Kai hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodbye Kai. Thank you for everything." I hugged him tight. I put the short man down and looked back at the hut one last time. "Goodbye My Love." I wiped one last tear from my face and faced death yet again. "Do it." I said.

She pulled out her scythe and I brought my finger to the razor sharp tip. With one little poke a soft wind blow around us. I still felt the same but in the reflection of the blade I saw myself but I was transparent. I guess this is what I look like without my body, I was never a believer of ghosts but it's a little ironic because I am one.

"I hope your ok with making a few stops before getting you back to the checkpoint." Rudika asked.

"It's fine. It's not like I have anything better to do."

"Bye ladies." Kai waved to us as we disappeared out of the world.

Zenara's PoV

I don't get it. She still had more time, this doesn't make any sense.

Kai kneeled next to me and brought my chin up. "I'm sorry Zen. She did have 3 saiyan days. Here, she left a few things for you." He handed me a bag.
I pulled out another one of Kai's crystal balls, Layla's image popped up.

"My love I'm sorry for the short time, but if my plan works it was worth the short time. Anyway if you reach into the bag the first thing you'll pull out is a necklace." I reached in and pulled out the necklace, it was beautiful. Silver chain and charm. I smiled when I realized what the charm was, a velociraptor. "I made this for you in memory of Alue. I wanted to make you one earlier but I couldn't find the right material. When your dead you tend to travel around a lot more, but its made out of the strongest metal in the universe and it has an elastic component so it will stretch with you if you ever transform into the great ape." I smiled and Kai helped put the piece of jewelry on. It's perfect.
"Now reach in the bag again and you'll find an old book."

I pulled out the book, it was old, "oh my gods." The title read The Gods of the Universe.

"Cool huh. I knew you'd like it. I met the Grand Kai during an other world tournament. As he hands it to me he asked me if I knew anyone who wanted to read it. I won the tournament by the way. That's how I got the time with my body. I almost lost against this giant ass man who was at least 8 feet tall, but I wasn't gonna pass up the chance to see you again. Well the message time is almost up, I love you Zenara. Till we meet again." She blew me a kiss and the image disappeared.

"I love you too." I smiled as tears ran down my face.

Kai helped me to my feet a wiped the tears with his thumbs. "She loves you so much."

I chuckled, "yeah. I have the best wife in the universe. She's so sweet, nice and she was always concerned about others." I said sweetly. But something inside me was ready to snap, "she should be here. With me. She should be alive and healthy not dead. She didn't deserve it." I can feel my anger and energy start to rise. My hands turned to fists. "It's not fair. She was everything to me. My best friend. My wife. She was a good person and they took her from me. Layla. Laylaaaaaa!!!!" I had no control over what was happening to my body, my anger, it was on a whole new level. My strength, its bigger then ever. My body felt all tingly.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" It was like a bomb went off and I blacked out.

-

When I came to I was in my pod on my way home. I had a note in my hand, it's a note from Kai: this will be the story you tell about your husband. You were attacked and you got away, he didn't make it. In regards to what happened to you earlier I-I don't know what happened to you. All I saw was your eyes, they changed, they turned green and your hair, it was pulled to a ponytail, pointy and golden. It all happened within seconds. Then you passed out. That's all I saw.
Bye kid. Come visit me soon.
-Kai

Well...that's reassuring. My body felt drained still so I passed out for the rest of the ride home.

-

About a month and a half later everything was basically back to normal. I was next in line for Queen scene all my brothers refused to take the crown. Eventually I'd have to remarry and create an heir but for now I'm in the mourning period. Everyone will back off the husband fuss. I got back to training, although I'm still not able to tap into whatever it was the happened with Kai but I did become stronger. I've surpassed Zander, Brody, and Gustav.

"Again!" Ephram said wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth. I was all beat up and he barely has a scratch. We've been training since dawn, it was now well passed supper time. Sparing with him is hard, but I want to climb the ladder, after him it's father then mother.

I lay there on the ground, completely covered in blood. My muscles ache and I don't have much energy left.

"Again Zenara!" He said once more.

I got up slowly holding my left arm, I think it's broken but I sucked it up and released more energy, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" But again I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in the healing tank, completely submerged under water, well the healing elixir. The tank beeped and the elixir started to drain, I dried myself off and made my way to my room. I was surprised when I saw Ephram laying on my bed reading a book.

"Hey." I said drying her hair.

"Hey sis. You know this is a very interesting book. The gods of the universe."

"Yeah Layla gave it to me as a wedding gift." I tossed the towel aside and brushed my hair. "Hey how long was I out?"

"48 hours." He answered sitting up.

"I was out for two days!?"

"Yeah. It's weird. Usually the tank will heal in half a day. You must have been really bad." He paused. "Maybe we should stop for a while."

"No. I have to continue."

He smiled, "ok champ. Get something to eat then meet me in the mountains." He ruffled my hair before leaving.

I get I'm the baby sister but I'm 22 years old. When are my brothers gonna stop ruffling my hair. I put my hair up and put my training clothes on, this time I'm gonna win. As I was about to step out my stomach started hurting real bad, "oh gods." I ran to my bathroom and straight to the toilet. I puked up everything I had in my stomach, which wasn't much. I did it again but this was more of a dry heave, give the fact that all I had was now down the toilet. I rinsed my mouth and looked at my reflection, wondering where the hell that came from.

I shook it off and went down to get some food, "hi family. Bye family."

"Be careful Zenara!" Mom yelled after me.

"I will!" I shouted back.

By the time I made it to the top of the mountain I was exhausted. Why? I started seeing stars everywhere.

"Zenara are you ok?" Ephram asked. I can hear the worry in his voice.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm a...I'm fin..."

"Zenara!"

When my eyes opened I was surprised to see my family all in my room. "Mom." I groaned, "what's going on?"

"How are you feeling honey?"

"Like crap. What happened?"

"You fainted. And we hadn't even started training." Ephram said.

What the hell is going on. First spending two days in the tanks, this mornings projectile and now I fainted. I don't understand why this is happening. I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this but my thoughts were cut off by another sharp pain in my stomach. "Oh gods, not again." I ran to the toilet and there went my breakfast.

"Zen honey are you ok?" Mom asked holding back my hair.

"I don't know what's going on mom. Am I sick?" That's when the doctor walked in, "Zenara Dragonwood?"

"Is Kingman now." I said walking out of the bathroom. "Give it to me straight doc. Am I dying?" I asked climbing back into bed.

He laughed, "uh no Princess your not. I took some blood samples while you were out, your healthy."

"Ok so what is it then?" Dad asked.

"Well I do believe a congratulations is in order..."

"What? Why?" I asked getting frustrated.

Mom looked at me and smiled for some reason.

"Well Princess. Your pregnant. Congratulations." He said and walked out to give us privacy.

What?! Everyone but mom looked at me confused.

"Wow Zen, I didn't think you'd sleep with someone so soon. What would Layla think?" Zander said looking out the window.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up." Brody said as he took a seat next to me. "If you were raped. I'll find the son of a bitch and rip his head off."

"No. I wasn't raped. The last person I had sex with was my wife. The doctor must have got it wrong. There no way I'm pregnant."

"I wouldn't be to sure about that. The pregnant part anyway." Mom said handing me another one of Kai's massager balls.

Layla's image popped up,

Hi my love. If your listening to this then that means my plan worked. We're having a baby. This little bundle of joy is my last gift to you. A piece of me will always be in your heart and now this piece will have ten little fingers and toes and will call you mom. I'm sure your wondering how? Well I was told that for same sex couples like us, to create a life one had to be taken. I was dying anyway so I gave up mine. The little jar I had that night was my last living energy. I know it wouldn't be enough because I was weak when I died so I used the rest of the time I had to make sure it would work. All my planning has payed off. I hope to one day meet our little nugget. Take care of our child. I love you both. She blew me a kiss and she disappeared.

I was blown away and my shirt was all wet from tears. She just comes up with everything doesn't she. I really do have the best wife in the universe. She was able to give me a child. My hands landed on my belly. "I'm pregnant." I smiled and my family congratulated me with hugs, kisses and hair ruffling.

                                 ***

8 months of pregnancy hell later I was ready for this kid to come out. I haven't been able to train so Gustav and Brody have surpassed me, I can't get up on my own, I'm always peeing, always farting and I don't fit in any of my clothes. But as I think of all that I laugh because it will all be worth it in the end. I looked down at my huge belly and rubbed it gently.

"What do you think champ? Are you a boy or girl? Either way we'll love you no matter what. You need to hurry and come out so I can shower you with kisses. Then when you get a little older and you hands are bigger you can help momma beat up uncle Zander." I smiled as the baby kicked after hearing the comment. "Ow. Your a strong one already. Wow." The kicks were really strong. "Ow! Ow ow ow!" Something's wrong. "Mom! Mom!" I said into the scouter on my wrist, it's a new model.

My mother came running in, "what wrong baby?"

"I don't know it just started kicking really hard and now I think I just peed my pants."

"Honey that's not pee."

"Oh my gods. The baby's coming. It's about a month to early." I started freaking out, something's wrong.

"Hey hey listen to me." She grabbed ahold of my arms. "Breath. Breathing is important. Hell I did this 4 times. Now take off your pants and get in bed. I'll go get a doctor."

I did as mom told me, I sat up in bed and breathed through the pain. "Gods when I told you to hurry I didn't mean it literally. You still need one more month or so in the oven."

"Ok Zenara I can see the head. Give me another big push." Doc said in between my legs. Never thought I would have a man between them again.

"Gggggrrraaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

"Good, again."

"Your doing great sweetheart. We're almost there." Mom said holding my hand.

"Rrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhh!!! If I ever see Layla again I'm gonna kill her! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

After the last push there it was, the piercing new born cries. My baby. Our baby is here.

"Congratulations. It's a healthy baby boy." Doc said handing the slimy tiny saiyan to me. He has strong lungs, he has a worriers cry.

"He's beautiful." Mom said as tears fell from her eyes.

Tears were also streaming down my face. "Hi baby. Your so handsome, under all the sliminess." I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Welcome to the world my boy."

After he was bathed, fed and asleep in my arms the rest of the fam came to visit. As I watched the boy being passed down I looked up and thought of Layla, "thank you my love. We did it. We have a family. And I hope one day you get to meet him." I whispered.

The first few months are critical to a saiyan baby. Once they pass the two month marker they're pretty much set. So it's been two months and I was finally able to take him home. When we made it home everyone from the kingdom was here to celebrate the new heir.

I walked out to the main balcony and looked over all the people. Mother and father were on each side of me along with two brothers on their side.

As my father silenced the crowd he gave me a smile, "so my child. We're all anxious to know, what's your sons name?"

Layla loved the story of the legend saiyan god so I already know what I'd name my child boy or girl. "My people! I'd like to introduce to you the next heir to the throne and protecter of the world, my son Skyler. Skyler Orion Kingman." I lifted him up so the people could see him. He giggled and kicked his little legs happily.

Another month has passed and being a new mother is hard but I have the best teacher a girl could ask for. "Thanks mom for all your help."

"Of course baby. Now that Sky is asleep I think you should take a nap." She smiled and walked out.

I climbed into bed and my door opened. "Hey you still up?" It was Brody who popped his head in.

"Uh yeah come in." I whispered as I pointed to the baby.

He smiled and walked in. Ever since he visited the Kai's planet he's been more talkative. "Um. I have something for you."

"You do? That's sweet of you."

He handed me a present. It was wrapped neatly, I almost didn't want to ruin it. But I peeled off the paper and it revealed a picture in a black frame. It was a silhouette of me holding Sky, a face picture of Layla in the top left corner and words at the bottom right. 'This is my gift to you my love. Take care of our child.'

"I couldn't remember exactly what she said but I hope it was close. I made it thinking it was appropriate given the circumstances."

"I love it. But how did you get the pictures? I don't remember taking this one." I asked running my fingers over the memory.

"You know mom, she's always taking pictures. Even if we don't know it."

"That's true. She surprised me with the wedding pictures." We laughed, "thank you. This is great." I hugged him tight.

"I'm glad you like it. Now get some sleep before the little man wakes up." He kissed his little head and walked out. I drifted into a deep sleep.

As more weeks passed everything was going back to normal, I was able to get back to training once grandma watched Sky, I was able to get him to sleep through the night and he was eating healthy. He was now 6 months old, a happy baby and a flirt with the ladies.

I looked at him as he chewed on one of his toys, his skin is a mixture of my brown skin and her milky skin. His hair on his head and tail gets darker as he gets older and his eyes, his eyes are a beautiful deep blue. I haven't seen them change from blue to green like Layla's but when hers are blue it's about the same as Sky's.

"I'll protect you my son. I won't let anything happen to you."

That's what I heard a massive explosion somewhere in the kingdom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.9K 37
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• A lost female Saiyan trave...
2.1K 106 9
What if the Multiverse was not formed by 12 universes, but of Nine Realms that each one of them was an entire macrocosm? What if Zeno wasn't the re...
170K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...
69.1K 2.3K 40
Upon the first day of high school, (Y/N) meets a boy by the name of Son Gohan. It does not take long for them to become the best of friends. Soon, sh...