instagram

By aejiin

instagram interactions between ksg + pjm highest rank: #8 in short story #1 in #btsvelvet stories #1 in #seu... More

seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jongin
dm
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
dm
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
fin
jimin
dm
full
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
full
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
dm
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
the end
author's note!
the actually happy alternate end
the actually happy end point 5
author's note 2.0
pt 2 !

the alternate end

4.6K 169 153
By aejiin

it's different i promise.

koreaboo parkang ceos park jimin and kang seulgi reportedly got into a car crash less than 24 hours after their wedding! click go read more. . .

___

soompi it has been confirmed that kang seulgi has passed away 5 hours after be in a serious car crash. her husband is still in critical conditions. tap to read more. . .

___

kpopbuzz park jimin has survived the crash and is now resting. unfortunately, his wife passed away hours before. click to read more. . .

____

months later;

"you gotta stop for your own good, jimin."

jungkook frowned, taking away the beer bottle from his friend's hand.

"give it back."

jimin said in a low growl, attempting to grab the bottle.

"no, it's ruining your health."

the maknae frowned, holding the bottle even farther away from jimin.

"who cares? what's the point anyways?"

he grumbled, pushing away the hair from his eyes.

"seulgi wouldn't have wanted you to do this."

jungkook said in a soft voice. he watched jimin's hazy eyes go soft for a second before returning to the harsh coldness they had been previously.

"fuck off."

he said, standing up from his couch. jimin walked into his bedroom. their bedroom. jungkook followed him in, sitting on a desk chair while jimin fell onto his bed.

"how many times have you gotten drunk since she died?"

jimin stayed silent, closing his eyes.

"too many, obviously."

there wasn't a day that passed where he didn't think of seulgi. he always dreamed of her smile, her soft, delicate voice. but there would always be those nightmares of the crash.

the car crash.

the one event that had ruined him. the event that made him become like this. the event that took away his one and only.

"i should've protected her."

"and how were you supposed to do that?"

"i don't know."

"exactly. you didn't know the car was going to crash, so stop blaming yourself for what happened."

"why did i get to live? if anything, seulgi should've survived, not me. god, look at me. i'm a mess."

"she would've been too."

"she shouldn't have died, jungkook."

"i'm sorry, hyung. that's just how life is."

"yeah, well it's stupid."

jungkook sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"get so sleep, hyung."

"i never can."

"try at least."

"whatever."

"i'll see you tomorrow."

jungkook looked at jimin one last time before exiting the room and left jimin's penthouse. well, their penthouse.

jimin tried to do what jungkook said, and closed his eyes. he was restless for a while, but he soon fell asleep, leaving the harsh realities to be pleased with, hopefully, a peaceful dream.

_

i saw her.

her back was turned to me, but i already knew it was her. it seems she felt my presence because she turned around, a gorgeous smile effortlessly resting on her face.

"jimin! come look at the sunset with me!"

she said, giddily. taking my hand, she left me to the edge of the cliff, where the sun was setting across the horizon of the city.

"isn't it just beautiful?"

she sighed, resting her head on my shoulder. i smiled. her figure just radiated happiness, joyfulness.

i turned to face her the same time she turned to face me.

"i'm glad you're here with me right now. i wouldn't share it with anyone else."

she said, leaning in. i began to lean in too, when everything changed.

the beautiful sunset was no longer an array of beautiful melody of colors, but instead turning dark and evil.

seulgi's happy expression soon turned worried. i held onto her tight, but it wasn't enough to keep her in my arms. the sky seemed to just suck her up and took my love with her.

"seulgi!"

i had yelled for the first time.

"jimin!"

she cried.

"save me!"

"ii can't."

all i could hear was her cries as she was being sucked into the black hole that was once a beautiful sunset.

"jimin!"

_

he woke up with a jump, sitting up straight. he recalled the terrible nightmare he had just dreamed and rubbed his face, feeling his face wet with fresh tears.

"it felt so vivid—so real."

he looked over at the clock.

4:00 am.

"fuck this."

he got up from bed and placed a black cap on his head. leaving his bedroom, he grabbed the keys to his car and exited his apartment.

once he got to his car, he got in and turned the car on, quickly driving away from his apartment complex, heading towards the place where his horrible dream took place; hosung mountain.

he had gone there a couple of times with seulgi, mostly for hiking and stargazing. but this time was different.

once he parked, he began the climb the hill, heading to the secret getaway he had once shared with seulgi.

as he arrived, the sun began to rise, filling the sky with warm, comforting colors. but all he felt was the cold.

he stood at the edge of the steep cliff, glancing down at the ground.

"save me, save me."

taking step out, he let himself freefall through the sky.

"i need your love before i fall,"

he closed his eyes, already seeing seulgi's image in his head.

"let's meet soon, alright seulgi?"

"fall."

_

okay that chapter actually sucked omf

also SO SORRY FOR BRESKING YOUR HEART ONCE AGAIN

but i mean let's be honest, i never said the alternate ending was going to be happy

hahaha but don't worry, im making an actual happy alternate ending I PROMISE

anyways love you all byeeee❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 834 18
❝ in which jimin met a girl who exactly looks like his ex girlfriend, and decided to play with her heart ❞ #1 in bangtanvelvet (08/10/19) #1 in seulm...
19.7K 710 22
"Do you love me?" Jimin asked frankly. "I-I'm sorry but I never really loved you. You know how much I love Jackson. Please don't try to ruin our frie...
381K 9.8K 159
_ Bae Joohyun (Irene) x Kim Taehyung (V) _ Son Wendy x Min Yoongi (Suga) _ Kang Seulgi x Park Jimin _ Park Sooyoung (Joy) x Kim Seok Jin _ Kim Yerim...
13.7K 555 40
❝until death do us part. until death do us part❞ they believed that they are an ill-fated couple but not until they met again for the third time and...