Apocalypse-the last girl on e...

بواسطة DaRetroChick

Rochelle is an average 15 year old girl, that loves partying and hanging out with friends, but is self consci... المزيد

Apocalypse-the last girl on earth.
Rochelle
Argument-part 2
It all starts.
Apocalypse
Waking up.

Argument

956 14 5
بواسطة DaRetroChick

I came home from the beach like half an hour later, still shaking from having to cliff-dive. Me and Nella would usually stay longer but we decided to go earlier because of the whole incident. 

We just old the whole gang that our mums told us that we had to go home for dinner despite it being only 3pm. I'm not sure wheather all of them believed us but at least they let us go.

My parents were still out and i had a nice hot shower, taking my time to wash all the salt off my body and hair. I used my favourite strawberry shampoo which made my hair smell really nice and actually gave it some shine, and watermellon body scrub along with a rough spondge. Being 15 is one of the worst time for spots, however I take my time to clean my skin with a scrub.

Whenever I wash my hair I always let it dry naturally since I'm not like Nella and I don't use heat on my hair-it damages it so badly.

I was sitting on my bed checking facebook, twitter etc when my iPhone buzzed on my bed-side table.

It was a text from Nella.

'Hiya Rochelle, everyone's going back to the beach at around 8-ish tonight because there is going to be a party. Shall we go? xoxo'

I smiled at the text, at how she's asking my permission to go, obviously intending that she wont go without me. We really are close.

But can I really be bothered tonight? It was around 5pm right now so I had plenty of time, however I wanted to stay in and just read some fanfics and stuff on my laptop. It would be kind of unsociable if I didn't go though, and it would turn out to be really fun in the end-parties are always fun.

'Yeah sure! Meet me at mine. <3' I replied to her message.

I descided I wasnt going to start getting ready until around 7, I'm not like Nella and I don't take 2 hours just for my hair.

So I had 2 hours, in which I just had something quick to eat, and watched some random shows on Discovery channel. Make fun of me, but I think it's much better than Disney channel and Nickelodian crap. My favourite T.V show of all time is Man vs Wild, Bear Grylls never failt to entertain me. 

At around 6:45, I started getting ready by doing my make-up. I applied Light foundation and thin eyeliner with some mascara, and my favourite red lipstick. As for my hair, I Put it up in a loose bun with a couple of strands hanging out. 

Now it's for what to wear. It was too hot outside for jeans, even in the night, So I got out a white tube dress with a sliver belt, a black neckalce and a pair of black high wedges.

By the time I finished it was only half past 7 so I watched some more TV until Nella finally arived at quarter past 8.

She looked amazing as usual, her blonde hair plated to the side, pink lipstick and a black extra short dress. Her stilletos made her look even taller than she actually is, and that's pretty tall.

She smiled at me, and we walked out of the house, talking about normal things and life. At the last moment I remembered to actually text my parents and let them know that I've gone out and wont be back till late.

We could hear the music ages away from the beach, and as we got nearer we saw a hellload of people partying outside and inside the bar. What makes you beautiful by one direction was playing. Both me and nella were huge fans, and grinning madly at each other we joined into the party.

The bar it self was open, and the bartender was tossing bottles.

'Shall we go get some drinks? I've got some money.' Nella suggested.

'Yeah.' I answered. 'And same.'

Despite being 15 me and her never had troubole buying alcoholic drinks since we looked older than we actully were.

We made our way up the wooden stairs and got excited when we saw Derick, Nathan and Annabelle sitting on the bar stoold all sipping on multi-coloured cocktails, enganged in a conversation. As we got closer they waved at us, and then I noticed how amazing derick looked.

He was wearing a plain white t shirt with a black blazer and blue jeans with trainers. It was all so simple but it looked fantastic on him. He was the type of guy that could pull off any look and still look amazing.

'Hey!' Me and Nella said at the same time.

Nathan smiled at us. He was quiet good looking, he had jet black hair and an emo-like frindge, though he wasnt actually emo.

Annabelle said hi to us as well and ran a hand though her short bright red hair.

'There's so many people here tonight!' Derick said.

'Wow! really? Well done genius!' I said sarcasticly and everyone laughed while derick just struck his tongue out at me. Wow, even his tongue was perfect.

'Is anyone else here tonight?' Nella asked.

'Well Thomas was too lazy to come, and Jazzie is going to a restaurant for her mums birthday.' Annabelle replied.

Nella nodded. 'Me and Rochelle are going to get some drinks, and we will be right back.'

'Ill come with you.' Derick said, getting up.

We walked over to the barman and ordered our drinks. I got my self a guiness bear, so did Nella and Derick got a vodka shot. We walked back over to where Annabelle and Nathan were sitting.

'So, shall we go and dance?' Nathan said.

The song that was on was a dubstep remix, and everyone was jumping about like mad. All of us jumped around like mad until it was around 9:30 and we were all out of breath. Thats when the drinking started.

I'm not actually sure how many drinks I've had, but Nella had far, far less than me. 

As for Annabelle, I'm not sure how she hasnt passed out yet. She already managed to champagne shower everyone in the club and now was doing air guitar, laying on the floow with a hell load of people crowded in a cemi circle, cheering. Me Nathan and Derick were acting like children. We were jumping higher than everyone else singing along to every song that came on.

As for Nella, she sat on one of the bar stools, watching us and grinning, but even under the influence of alcohol I knew she was feeling left out.

It her choice though, she can join in if she wants to. I'm going to enjoy this night as much as possible.

It was 12 and us 3 just dancing, stil full of energy, when I felt a pair of hands slip around my waist and someone's soft breath whisper in my ear:

'I'm going for a cigar babe, wait here.' 

It was derick.

Oh my god

He just called me babe!

I know im over-reacting but there is no reason why I shouldn't be.

HE JUST CALLED ME BABE!

The next thing I said  I wish I havent but I did.

'Ill come with you.'

He nodded, and we pushed our way through the crowd and out of the bar, We went out from the crowd and stood at the side while Derick pulled out a lighter and a pack of cigars. He offered me one, but I said

'I dont smoke.'

He smiled back at me.

'Would you like to try one? Trust me, it's amazing!'

Ok, I must not pussy out on this one. And I didn't. I was shocked with my self. Yes, I was under alot of alcohol, but I was still shocked. 

I put the cigarette in between my lips and lit it using Dericks lighter.

I inhaled once and felt the smoke fill my mouth and I only had time to let it out when I saw Nella push through the crowd. She litirally grabbed the cigarette out of my mouth, chucked it on the floor and stomped on it multiple times. When she was done, she turned towards me, grabbed my shoulders and shook me violently.

'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!' 

I wriggled from her grip, and replied:

'Woah, calm down, I was trying a fag for the first time.'

Anger was flaring in her blue eyes, and she was biting her lip hard. Oh god, she's going to kill me.

' I need to talk to you in private.'

Then she just grabbed my arm and dragged me away from derick, who just stood there with a confused look on his face. I shrugged my shoulders at him.

As soon a we were away from the crowd, Nella span me round so I was facing her.

'What did you think you were doing?!!!!' She yelled. 'Do you know that you can become addicted?!1'

'Sorry, I was only trying it, and derick asked me to.' I replied, as calmly as I could. She may be my best friend, but she has no right to control what I choose to do, it's a free country and I'm nearly 16.

'SO IF DERICK SAID HE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU JUMPED OFF A BRIDGE YOU WOULD?'

I was becoming to get extrememly annoyed at her.

'Woah, where did this whole love thing come from? He only asked me to try it, and I didn't want to seem like a pussy. And trying a fag is far different from Jumping of a fucking cliff!'

I think Nella was going to explode-her face was red from anger and her hands shaking.

'WHAT THE HELL ROCHELLE SO YOU'RE GOING TO RISK YOUR LIFE AND HEALTH SO SEEM COOL IN FRONT OF DERICK? ARE YOU REALY THAT FUCKING STUPID?!'

I stood there for a moment, not sure what to say. What she was talking about was quiet true-I only did it so derick didnt think I was a wuss.

'Look Nella babe, you're not my god damn mother, you cant control what I choose to do and you just stick to me like gum thinking you can tell me where I can put my foot. Well you cant. I don't give a shit what you think about me and what you have to say.'

Her lip started trembling and her eyes got clouded by tears. Oh god, i didnt mean to come out that harsh and I didnt mean anything I said. I regreted saying it immediatly. Why do I always screw everything up?!

'Well I guess that's what you think about our friend ship then.' she was barely whispering.

All i could do then was turn around and run, and I did. I ran pasat a confused looking derick who was obviously waiting for me.  

But i just ran, tears starting to swell up in my eyes. I just hurt my best friend. Badly.

The ground shook under me and I ran through the alley-

What?! The ground just shook under me...

Was I just imagening things? But the ground just shook under me. And I noticed a small crack in the ground. What the..?

But I couldn't care less. I just screwed things up big time.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

How To Save A Life بواسطة Mags

قصص المراهقين

489 16 26
16 year old Juniper Caprese is trying to improve the life of her mentally unstable sister Mavis. She's looking to find Mavis a boyfriend to care for...
72 1 13
Quinn grabbed her backpack and her phone and made her way downstairs to grab breakfast before school, turning the corner she witnessed her mom sittin...
Finally Free بواسطة lulustoriesss

قصص المراهقين

213K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
Untouchable بواسطة ElspethGordie

قصص المراهقين

334K 11.9K 31
Cate, broken and hurting, has escaped to Phoenix to live with her father and start anew. Lakebay at one time was her home and safe haven. She lead a...