The Insanity Of A Genius (Nar...

By _rat_bastard

Everyone's an idiot. At least, that's Kyoki's perspective. He believes that he is the only intelligent pers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note

Chapter 17

5.4K 201 104
By _rat_bastard

Kyoki POV

Man, this tower is boring. Like 'Kill me now' boring. We also literally just got here. . . . That might've accidentally been my fault. I mean we got an Earth Scroll from the one dude, and she gave me a Heaven Scroll, so that wasn't the problem. Nope, the problem was finding the fricking tower. . . I might've annoyed a certain Duckbutt to the point I had to lead the way. . . Haha. . . Ha. That didn't work out very well.

"Who knew a 'genius' could have a lousy sense of direction," Sasuke mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear. I don't have a completely lousy sense of direction. . . It's just not a very good one.

I guess I tuned out because there was suddenly smoke and Iruka. What? Why? No, no thanks, I'd rather not right now. Before Iruka could start talking I said, "Nope, forget this. I really don't want to hear the lecture you're gonna give us so either, I'm allowed to go on ahead or I leave which'll fail my entire time right now."

Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto stared at me wide-eyed for a second. "How could you even say something like that? Especially, after all the hard work we've put forth," Sakura shouted.

"Am I supposed to care about all your 'hard' work?" I asked. Sakura stared at me wide-eyed, while Naruto glared daggers at me, I thought that was Sasuke's job, but I guess not. Iruka sighed and then he 'dismissed' me. I went on ahead and waited for the three idiots. After a few minutes, they finally showed.

"Iruka, is seriously long winded, huh?" I mumbled to myself. Sasuke 'tsked' at my comment. Oh well.

The four of us got in a line next to the rest of the others. The Old Man was in front of everyone and before he started talking I raised my hand. "Yes, Kyoki?" The Old Man said with a smile. He's expecting a smart ass comment. . . Well, he's not gonna be disappointed.

"Can I change career path?" I asked.

"To what?" The Old Man asked.

"An assassin, they don't talk nearly as much as you ninja," I replied.

"Ignore him," Kakashi sighed. Ha, Kakashi is so done with me.

So, the Old Man gave some big speech, Kabuto withdrew, and there's was drama between Duckass and Sakura. Oh fun. There was a minute or two of silence then the sound of metal scraping against something could be heard. It's about time.

"I was wondering when you'd show up," I said as I turned to face where the sound was coming from, "Elise."

A short girl with long blue hair and matching blue eyes smiled at me. The cause of the metal scraping sound, her sword she carries around. The sword is around her height so that's pretty big for a sword. I don't get how she carries it around with ease all the time.

"Kyo, I missed you so much," she shouted as she walked towards me.

"You're late," Was my reply to that. Which seemed to annoy her. She stabbed her sword into the ground before she popped her knuckles.

"We haven't seen each other in a couple of months and that's all you have to say, you asshole!" She shouted. She threw a few punches at me, which I dodged. "You're so mean," Elise muttered after I dodged the fourth punch.

"I'm not even gonna bother denying that. Anyways, what are you doing here, Elise?" I said.

"Wait a second," Sakura interrupted, "So, she's late as far as showing up, but you don't even know why she's here?"

"Yup, honestly, I've been expecting her to pop up for a while now. Especially, during the Zabuza mission, but it surprised me when she didn't, especially considering I got hurt," I said.

"I would've, but I wasn't allowed to until, well, now," Elise said. Sakura was really confused.

"How did some eight year old manage to get here by herself," Sasuke chimed in. Idiot.

"I'm. Eighteen." Elise growled as she grabbed her sword and charged at the Sasuke. My feet moved on their own and suddenly I was in front of him. . . And my jacket had a huge slash across it. There was a loud crash as Elise dropped her sword. My eye twitched as Elise started freaking out.

"I'm so sorry, Kyo! Are you okay?!" Elise shouted as she circled me, trying to make sure I was unharmed.

"I'm fine, but now my jacket is trashed, thanks Elise," I said. I looked at my jacket and some blood start to seep through it.

"Clearly, you're not fine!" Elise shouted. Sakura and Naruto both started freaking out with Elise. . . There's only one way to shut them up immediately, besides now that she's found me, it doesn't matter anymore.

I unzipped my jacket and I took it off. Sakura and Naruto immediately shut up and Elise took a second. "Oh thank heavens, it isn't Naki," When Elise said Sakura and Naruto stared at her like she was crazy.

"You hurt an animal and all you're happy about is that it wasn't Nakimasu!" Naruto shouted. Naruto learned his name.

"Naki is more important. Naki is important to Kyo, so Naki is important to me," Elise said.

"I never said Nakimasu was important to me," I pointed out.

"You don't have to say it. For you, when something or someone is important, you protect them. You're not good at expressing yourself or your emotions, so that's how you show someone their importance to you," Elise said with a smile. I rolled my eyes at what she said. Though, it seems like her words had an effect on my idiot squad.

Then, something clicked with Elise, "Wait, where is Naki?" As if on cue, Nakimasu poked his head out of Sasuke's shirt. "Oh," Elise muttered.

Remembering the bleeding snake wrapped around me, I grabbed my jacket off the floor and pulled some bandages out of one of the pockets. I grabbed the snake's head and she slowly uncoiled herself. I have no clue what her name is and I didn't bother asking, considering we were running low on time.

"So, why'd you give me the snake, again?" Sasuke asked as he pulled Nakimasu out of his shirt.

"Well, since Elise was behind schedule, I knew she would pop up soon. I also knew, one of you would be stupid enough to mention that she looks eight. I knew I was gonna have to protect one of you idiots and I wasn't planning on sacrificing Nakimasu to do so. Plus, it was either you or Naruto, Nakimasu probably would've tried to kill Naruto or me. So, the choice was obvious," I explained as I wrapped bandages around where the snake got hurt.

"Sorry, but when people mention my age, Ragnarok wants bloodshed afterwards. Isn't that right, Ragnarok?" Elise said as she was petting her sword. I forgot to mention that the sword's name is Ragnarok. Sakura and Naruto were staring at her like she was crazy, it was pretty entertaining. After, I cleaned up the snake and set her down, I noticed that everyone was staring at us, waiting to continue.

"Kyo, why are your eyes pink? And why are you like suuuper pale?" Kiba asked.

"Don't call me Kyo. I'm kinda surprised you're the first on to say something about it and now to answer your questions. One, I never get any sun, obviously I'm gonna be pale, and two, I'm albino. It doesn't matter if I get sun or not, I'm gonna be fucking pale," I answered.

"Why can she call you Kyo?" Kiba asked.

"Elise has been in my life since well forever. She knows me better than basically everyone, except maybe Nakimasu," I said which seemed to shut him up.

I grabbed Nakimasu from Sasuke and handed him to Elise. He loosely coiled around her and she smiled. Nakimasu's head moved as he looked around the room. "There are Anbu, probably because of Elise," Nakimasu said.

"You're really annoying you know that," A higher pitched voice caught my attention. I looked down to where I set down the snake and saw a little girl standing there. The little girl had brown hair and pink eyes.

"What. The. Hell."

"Fuck, it's adorable!" Elise shouted once she saw the girl.

"Watch your mouth," I suddenly said and Elise just grinned at me.

"Wait, was that kid just a snake?" Sakura mumbled. Naruto and everyone else in the room seemed super confused.

"I forgot you have a soft spot for kids," Elise said.

"Miki forgot Miki was supposed to wait and attack him," The little girl suddenly spoke up. I sighed at that. Harsh. That seemed to flip a switch with Elise.

"If you even try to harm him now, I'll kill you," Elise growled as she leaned down to be eye level with the girl.

"Elise, considering, there are Anbu here, don't say incriminating things," I said.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand on my shoulder, which caused Elise to burst out laughing. My eye twitched and I turned to look to see who touched me. "Kyoki, can you promise these two won't do any harm to our village?" The Old Man asked. Our village? He must mean everyone else's and his.

"I'm only vouching for Elise, I have no clue who the child is," I said.

"I can vouch for the kid," Someone said as they raised their hand.

"Taku-nii," The little girl shouted as she ran over and hugged him. His hair was bright red and he had green eyes. He smiled and picked the girl up.

"Hey, Miki," The guy said. He looked over at me and glared. Don't know what I did, but okay. Nakimasu looked at the guy, he seemed a little off because of him.

The Old Man nodded, "Kyoki, Takumi, I expect you both to explain later why I should allow them to stay. For now though, they can stay, but if they do anything that could harm the village you two are being held accountable for them."

"Elise, you better be good," I heard Elise in a grumpyish voice, she was mocking me. "That's what your eyes say right now," Elise said as she smiled at me.

"Whatever, can we just get on with this?" I asked as I looked at the Old Man. He nodded and then we got back to the important stuff. After, Sasuke's match and a few others the computer finally pulled up my name, but it was against someone I wasn't expecting.

"The next match is Kyoki versus Sakura Haruno."

Akuma: Sorry, this chapter was kinda all over the place so I'm sorry about that, but still I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways, thanks for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 599 20
Kabuto foresaw the Izanami. He knew this would happen. But he did not like to lose. That is why, he had a backup. A plan to destroy everything. Now...
1.6K 40 1
To have such a brilliant mind, sometimes he was pretty stupid.
1.7K 47 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
139K 3.9K 35
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗨𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗮 𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙚...