Billionaire's Love (completed)

By MokshDa_xoxo

UNDER MAJOR EDITING AND REVISION. CHANGES TO THE STORY LINE IS PROBABLE. "You are going to listen and do as... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK ALERT
New update
Completed and Extras
Made for him
Hidden Pegasus
TAKING BOOK DOWN
Version 2.0- Important announcement
Chapter 1- V 2.0
Chapter 2- V 2.0
Chapter 3 - V 2.0
Chapter 4 - V 2.0
Chapter 5 - V 2.0

Chapter 30

248K 7.7K 441
By MokshDa_xoxo

6 months later

Sierra's POV

These past months have gone by so quickly that I didn't even realize. We got married and it was a grand wedding. Then our little bundle of joy was growing healthily and ready to come out in just barely a month. We are all so excited and Xander is always being so careful when it comes to me and our baby. I couldn't ask for more than for the love of my life to be with me. He never fails to amaze me with all these sweet things he does for me.
(Little Max)

Just a few months ago he came to know that I adored dogs as he heard it from Jay apparently and guess what he got me the cutest dog ever. Now I have the most adorable puppy. We named him Max. 

He is always keeping me occupied when Xander has to go to the office or meetings. I have also been to Xander's office quite often because I get bored quite easily at home. 

Anyways Xander never minds that I come to the office so I make the best out of it. Talking about him, there was this Victoria bitch who came back two months ago. 

FLASHBACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting bored at home so I got ready to meet my love in his office. I got dressed and told Emmanuel, our butler, to call the driver whom Xander hired as I couldn't drive anymore with my big belly. "Right away Mrs Delucas," he told me. 

Emmanuel please I always tell you to call me Sierra. You always did before I get married to Xander," I sighed. "Okay okay Sierra if it makes you happy," he said and that brought a smile on my face. "Thanks," I said as he escorted me to the driveway. 

(My outfit)

"Hey D," I said as I entered the building. "Hey Si, what's up?" Darcy said looking a bit nervous. "All fine but what is wrong with you? Why do you seem nervous and angry at the same time?" I asked not being able to hold back my curiosity. "Um.. well... Actually nothing," she said trying to evade the question. That started to make me irritated, blame the pregnancy hormones. "It's not nothing. Come on spill it out," I said glaring at her. 

"Well you see, Victoria came and she is currently in the office of your darling husband and I don't know how-" she said but I didn't let her finish as I strode to the elevator fuming with anger. "How dare this bitch come back," I muttered under my breath as I punched the top floor button. She is going to regret coming here. 

As soon as the door opened, I practically jumped out of the elevator with my huge tummy. As I got to the office of Xander, I simply burst the door open and came into sight my husband who was blocked between Victoria and the wall. She is going to pay for that. Xander pushed her forcefully and was ready to start yelling at her. 

I pushed the door open, announcing my arrival. "Angel I swear this is not how it looks," he said with worry written on his face. I stopped him from talking as I lifted my palm to him. "Why are you here Victoria?" I asked her and she smirked. 

"Can't you see? We were just having a good time like the old time," she said. I walked over to her and gathered all my strength and slapped her as hard as I could. The clap echoed in the whole office and Xander was looking at me with his eyes wide open. 

"How dare you come here and kiss my husband? You are going to get the hell out of here and never show that ugly ass bitch face to us ever again or else you would regret it for the whole life of yours get it," I finished and she was about to open her mouth again when I didn't even gave her the time to do so. 

"Don't you even think about talk back to me or else you will not like what will happen to you. So now GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE," I yelled at her and I could see that all the colors of her face drained. She didn't say anything further and just got out of the office without looking back. This is what you get for trying to get my man. Wow, I never thought that I could get that angry. Though it felt so good. 

"Angel I swear I was not kissing her or anything. She forced herself onto me. I will understand if you are angry with me but please talk to me," he started begging me. "Xander I believe you," I said and he looked at me in disbelief. "Thank you so much my love," he said and hugged me so tightly. 

"I should have banned her from coming in the building the first time itself," he said frustratingly. "I was so afraid to lose you again. I cannot risk that. You are mine and mine for always," he said. I met his gaze and saw that he was tearing up. "I wouldn't leave you my love. I love you too much for that. Anyways you are not get rid of me so easily," I said sticking my tongue out at him. 

He started to laugh at what I said. At least I got to cheer him up. I know that he would never do anything to hurt me. The love I see in his eyes are just so deep and I trust him more than I trust myself. "I love you Angel," he said before smashing his lips against mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is funny remembering how angry I was when I saw Victoria bitch with my man. Since that day, we never her again. I guess I really scared her and I am happy about it. Anyways, right now I am playing with Max. He is always so cute. When we bring him with us at the mall he always gets super excited and runs in all direction. 

Just seeing him be running around makes my heart flutter. "Hey buddy. You having fun," I asked with playing with his fur. He let his tongue out and settled in my lap. "He is so cute," I thought to myself. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I quickly checked and saw that it was my amazing husband. "Hello," I said. "Hey Angel missing me?" he said. I already know that he has his stupid smirk on his face right now. "Well it's you who called so you must be missing me," I said with a little laugh. "Always love," he said making me blush. 

"So Angel what are you doing," he asked. "I went through the pantry and the groceries are almost over. I was thinking of going to the store for that," I said looking at the puppy in my lap. "Don't go alone love, I will be home soon then we can go together," he said quickly. "Baby I can go on my ow-" I said but he didn't let me finish my sentence. 

"Angel I will get you to the store. Wait for me," he said. "Okay babe. See you in a while then," I said. "Yes Angel, Love you," he said. Those magical words that makes my heart skip a bit every time. "I love you too baby," I said and hung up. Let's get ready then. So I went to take a shower and get dressed. 
(My outfit)

Okay, I already got my phone, my purse, my shades, what do I need more? "Angel I'm home," I heard the love of my life say from the living room. "I'm in the room," I yelled. I hope he heard me. I went to my vanity and got the necklace that he gave me. 

I simply love this necklace so much. I was putting on the necklace when Xander got into the room. "Want some help with that Angel?" he asked and I nodded. "How was work?" I asked as he came and help me put on the necklace. "You weren't there so boring as always," he said trailing his finger on the shoulders. 

Then he placed a kiss on my neck and hugged me from the back. "I would be more than happy to get back at the office you know that right," I said and he looked at me through the mirror and frowned. "Right now you are pregnant with our baby so no stress and no work at all for you but only love from is that understood," he said faking an angry face. 

I looked into his eyes and started laughing. "Love that's not funny. I'm being serious," he said with so much concern visible in his eyes. Gosh I love this man so much. I turned to face him and cupped his face. "Okay baby, no need to get angry," I said before pulling him into a long and passionate kiss. "I'm not angry love just concerned. Anyways should we get going?" he asked and I nodded. 

"Can we take the Bentley?" I asked and he nodded. "Do you want to get somethings for this little one," he asked while stroking my big tummy. Suddenly, I felt him kick. "Did you feel that?" I asked Xander who looked shocked and he nodded. "He loves troubling mommy now, don't you," he said with a smile. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted by strong arms. "Xander I can walk," I said looking at his perfectly sculpted face. "I know Angel," he said and continued walking to the car. 

We are now on our way to the mall. I sitting with my feet on Xander while he is driving. I turned to look at him as he hummed the song that was playing on the music system. How can he be so perfect? "Angel you have been staring at me for a while now," he teased me . "I just love it when you sing or hum, it sounds so beautiful my dear husband," I said and he smirked. "Well you are one of the few people who know that I can actually sing," he said and turned his gaze back on the road. 

After a few minutes, we got to the grocery store and got some food. We also got a really cute chair with its seat covered with furry like material which looked so cozy. Xander was like totally lost as he rarely come to the grocery store. 

He normally has people who do it for him but now I will teach him how to be a normal person from time to time. "Angel do you want to get some ice cream?" he asked and I excitedly nodded. Well blame my stupid cravings for it. 

"Babe get me the mint ice cream," I asked him and he looked at me in disbelief. "Angel you don't like mint ice cream. You actually hate it and always tell me that it tastes like toothpaste," he said. "I have cravings for mint ice cream so get me the mint one," I started to get irritated. 

"Okay Okay no need to get all mad woman," he said with his hands raised in surrender. I started laughing which made me earn a glare from him. It's so cute to see him like that. He suddenly started to tickle me. 

"Xander stop. There are people around. They are looking," I said and he stopped. He sneakily stole a kiss from me. I looked at him in disbelief and he laughed. "You are impossible Xander," I said and he laughed. "Only for you my love, only for you," he said and we made our way to get the rest on the things. How did I get so lucky?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading. I will be posting the epilogue very soon. Maybe today but I am not so sure about it. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment. I always love to see the wonderful comments of my loyal readers. You might as well share the story. Thank you sooooo much.

-Love Mokshda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.5K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
196K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
219K 12.4K 42
~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~ ~Coral Thompson~ Two very different an...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...