The bad boy & bad girl

由 gizness

Brookelyn Pierce is a typical bad ass chick. Not the bikie junky type but in general she is very strong and i... 更多

Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

7.1K 212 96
由 gizness

"Thank you for joining us late guys, do you all have a reason why your all late to class?" Mr Davis asked us as we all walked in the class.

"We---uh, well we stayed out of town last night so we didn't set our alarms for earlier as it's an hour drive" Blake managed to say.
"We're really sorry" I added.

"Well your an hour late so you will all have to stay back an hour after school" he said.
"What? With who? You?" Delilah pointed.

"Exactly, I know I'm not your favourite person, however there are consequences for your actions" he explained.

The day went by in a fast blur which was good except for the detention part.

As we all sat in detention I got a text from Blake. Luckily I had my phone on silent so Mr Davis didn't notice.

Babe we need to talk - Blake

Wats wrong ? - Brooke

I got a phone call earlier from my uncle who's living in Chicago, he said he needs me to come stay with him for a while to help out in his fishing shop, I can't say no to him as his helped me out a lot in the past so I owe him this favour, it's only for 2 weeks I'm sorry baby. I really am. - Blake.

That's ok Blake, it's only two weeks, I'm going to miss you tho :( - Brooke.

He looked at me and mouthed 'I'll miss you too'.

Later after we got released from detention I walked towards Blake's car as I saw him leaning on it.

"Babe if you have to go help out your family it's ok, I understand" I explained.
"I know babe, it's just bad timing right now, I'm in the middle of starting a relationship with you, I can't afford to put that on hold for two weeks" he said.

"It's ok, trust me it'll be ok" I smiled and hugged him tight.

The day when Blake was leaving was today. We were at the train station. We still had 10 minutes before saying our goodbyes.
I have to say that 10 minutes was the best time of my life.
"Brookelyn Pierce, before I board on the train I have to ask you something" he swallowed hard before continuing.

"I know this isn't the best of times to do this but, I need to know that before I go you'll be mine, I don't want to leave today then hear that some douche bag got lucky and stole you away from me, I'll chop his dick off I swear, so what I'm trying to say is, I love you Brookelyn and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, making you happy, you mean more to me than life it's self, I don't know how you did this to me but you did, which makes me more incredibly attracted to you, so I just need to ask you right here and now.....will you marry me Brooke?" He asked as he got down on one knee and held out a box and opened it to reveal the most beautiful breath-taking ring.

"Oh my god, Blake, it's beautiful" I said stunned and happy at the same time.

"I love you so much Blake and yes I want to marry you" I answered and threw my self into his arms and he carried me instantly and spun me round several times. I had my legs wrapped around his waist as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Train to Chicago departures in 3
minutes" the lady on the speaker announced.

"Time to go babe" he said as he pulled me down.

"Okay" I said.

"I can't wait till I come back so we can be together properly, but until then" he kissed my forehead and continued "be safe and take care of our friends" he smiled and hugged me one more time. I didn't want to let go of him, of this moment. I felt my stomach knot inside my stomach, I don't know if it's because he's leaving and I'm sad, it because I'm happy that when he comes back were going to be together.

He kissed my hand one last time and quickly hoped on the train. I stayed standing there with my eyes locked on his and the train slowly started moving, I waved goodbye and blew him a kiss.

* Blake's POV *

As I'm sitting here on the train I can't stop thinking about Brookelyn. My girl. I'm so happy she said yes to marry me, I don't regret anything about her, she makes me feel complete, and I need to always be with her. I can't wait till I'm back with her in two weeks.

* Brookelyn's POV *

"Hey sweetheart, glad your home, I'm making sandwiches, which do you feel like chicken, or tuna?" Aunty Gina asked as I came through the door.

"Um tuna is fine, thanks aunty" I smiled and sat down on the bench as I watched her make the sandwiches.

"Are you ok kitten?" She asked as she was chopping the lettuce.

"Aunty, there's this boy who I've met at school, I know it's only been 2 weeks but is it possible that I'm falling deeply in love with him, or am I just rushing into things?" I blurted out.

"Honey, when I met Candy's dad, I was 16 and we dated after the 4th day of meeting because we loved each other from the first time we saw each other, I believe in my heart that if you think the boy is the one then don't let him go, hold onto him because you won't meet many people who you feel so comfortable around in just 2 weeks" she said and came and sat beside me.

"He proposed to me today, just before he left to Chicago to help out his uncle and I... I said yes" I managed to say.

"Really? Honey I'm so happy to hear that, are you sure this is what you want because me and Candy are 100% behind you supporting you through whatever it is you find happiness in" she pulled me into a hug.
I couldn't help but cry, not because I'm sad but because she is making me feel like I didn't lose my mother, like she's still here right now. I know she'll be proud of me and happy for me right now.

"Baby doll, let me wipe those tears, I'll call in sick today and I'm taking you out shopping, just us girls?" She said wiping my tears for me.

"You don't have to do that Gina" I said sniffling.

"I don't but I want to, it's not everyday I get to spend it living as a teenager" she laughed and got me to laugh too.

"I love you a lot aunty Gina" I said as I hugged her again.

"Anytime my princess" she said hugging me back.

We arrived at the mall after we called Candy and told her to meet us here. Surely she was here, she walked up to us and gave me and aunty a hug.

"Ok, operation cheer up Brooke in session" she said and got me to laugh.

"I love you guys" I said looking at them both.

"We do too" aunty Gina replied.

We walked into a shoe shop that I love it's called 'Walk In My Shoes'
I tried on couple of shoes that I ended up buying. Then we walked into a clothing shop, I got about 3 dresses, 5 pairs of jeans, some shirts and other girl necessities.

We walked past a hairdressing salon when Candy pulled me back.

"What?" I asked.
"You should get a trim on your hair, and maybe some light highlights through your beautiful brown hair" she added.

"Are you trying to say I look ugly?" I asked jokingly.

"No babe, I've never seen you look ugly, but your a new bride so you deserve a new look" she looked at aunty Gina like waiting for back up.

"She's right darl, it'll be the new you, a beautiful new young lady" she smiled.

"Okay then, if it looks bad I'll come after you both" I joked.

"You really think I look good?" I asked as I slid into the booth of the cafe across the hair salon.

"So beautiful that I can't take my eyes off you" Candy winked and smiled.

"Okay okay, it does look good I have to admit" I kept playing with my new hair.

"Hey ladies, what can I get for you" the waitress asked.

"We'll have 3 cappuccinos, and 3 choc chip cookies warmed please" aunty Gina said.

"No problem, won't be too long" she smiled and walked away.

"I can't wait until I meet this handsome young man who is soon going to be your husband" aunty Gina said eagerly.

"I can't wait till you meet him too, I'm sure you will like him a lot" I replied.

"He really is a nice boy, and he cares a lot for her mom" Candy said and gave me another wink which made me laugh.

"So show me the ring" aunty Gina asked.

I showed her the ring that was sitting on my finger. It was so shiny and had a big diamond in the middle surrounding the big diamonds were littler diamonds. The ring was beautiful full stop.

"Wow, he really knows how to pick a ring doesn't he?" She smiled.

"I know right" I said.

After 5 minutes my phone beeped showing I received a message from Blake. Excited I opened it and read:

Hey baby, just got to my uncles now, we don't start work till tomorrow, it's so boring here, I'm stuck with my dorky cousins who's only 15 and going through hormonal changes lol - Blake.

I replied back instantly.

Hey handsome, I miss u so much already, I'm sorry ur not having a good time but try to make the most of it, ur only there for 2 weeks, love u <3 - Brooke.

"Your so beautiful, god I miss u more ;) i can't wait till ur in my arms again, I wish I could just come back now - Blake.

Trust me there's nothing I'd want more right now - Brooke.

I'm glad you feel the same sweetie, I have 2 go now, I'll msg u tomorrow after work, tc luv u mwa - Blake.

I looked back up and realised the coffee and cookie were here and my aunty's and Candy's plate were empty.

"Have I been messaging for that long?" I asked them both.

"Yup, and we don't even need to ask to who" Candy laughed.

"Shut up" I said embarrassed.

[ 1 week later ]

"Finally it's the weekend" I said as I fell onto my bed. Candy fell onto my bed beside me.

"Tell me about it, after such a long ugly week, the weekend is finally here" she said.

"But why are we so happy it's not like either of us have plans" I laughed. She sat up quickly.

"Let's make plans" she quickly said.

"With who?" I asked still laughing.

"With our gang of friends" she laughed.

"Oh" I said sarcastically.

"I'll call them to come over, we'll have a movie night" she said excitedly.

"Okay I'm just going to have a shower, you set up everything" I winked and closed the bathroom door behind me.

In that warm steamy shower I starting pictures Blake with me. I would be hugging me so hard right now and not letting go. He made me feel right. He makes me feel like I haven't lost anything, in fact, it feels like I'm regaining when I'm with him, regaining happiness, regaining strength and a lot of things.
I don't care that he is labelled as a school player, I don't care that he's been with thousands of girls, all of that doesn't matter to me because I have him now, I'm so in love with him that I can't comprehend it.
Blake Morgan you are the best damn thing that's ever happened to me. I plan on letting you and the world know that.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.8M 140K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
312K 25.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...