Chapter 6

* Brookelyn's POV *

I woke up feeling a hand around my waist. I turned around and realised I slept at Blake's house. Oh my god. I sat up I was naked.
I had sex with Blake.
I quickly got out of the bed and put my clothes back on, and tiptoed out of his room and down the stairs. Thankfully is parents were still asleep. I walked out of his house and quickly made my way across to my house. I walked in the house and quickly ran up the stairs to my room.

I walked into my bathroom and took a nice long shower.
I thought about last night, how nice it was and romantic, and he said he loves me. But it was probably just out of the sex moment thing, probably didn't mean it.

I got out out the shower and walked over to my window and looked outside. His blinds were still down from last night.

Just then Candy walked into my room.
"Hey Brooke, what happened to you last night, you disappeared after Blake bashed your date" she laughed.

"Ugh don't remind me about that I feel so bad for Tyler he really is a sweet kid, and I put him up to it" I explained to her as she sat on my bed.

"Well a good thing did come out of this though, You and Blake spent the night together yesterday" she said.

I thought about our night again yesterday it was nice.

Candace's phone rang and interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey baby" I heard her say. I knew it's Chad. After a couple of minutes she hung up.

"Brooke, Chad just asked me if you and Blake and Delilah and Duke want to go out tonight to the movies and for dinner?" She asked.

"I'll have to speak to Blake, but sounds fun, if he can't I will still come" I smiled.

"I'm so glad your here Brooke, I'm really proud of you" she hugged me and then she walked out of my room.

* Blake's POV *

I woke up feeling refreshed this morning. I turned to my side and saw the bed where Brooke slept empty. I quickly got up out of bed and got my phone out and called her.

"Hello" her voice came out after the 3rd ring.

"Hey beautiful" I smiled when I heard her voice.

"I'm so sorry about last night, It was amazing but I shouldn't of let it go that far" she said.

"No don't apologise Brooke, it was the best night of my life, it was real, you and me are real babe" I said gripping my phone hard.

"But Blake, you can't fall for me remember our bet?" Her voice was so beautiful. I looked out from my window and could see her sitting on her bed.

"Fuck that bet, i know how I feel about you, I don't care that it's only been a week that I've known you, I've had girls in and out of my life that have never ever meant a thing to me, and they never ever will has a chance anymore because my heart is yours Brooke" I managed to get out my feelings to her.

"Blake, but your a bad boy player, you could of said all that to all the girls then you will end up leaving me" she said.

"Let me proof that I love you, let me take you out every night, let me spoil you, let me show you the world, I'll do all that for you and if that's still not enough for you, I'm willing to spend the rest of my life trying to make you mine baby" I can't believe I'm pouring out my heart to her like this.

"I don't know what to say to that Blake" she said.
"Say you will give me a chance to prove how much I've fallen for you Brookelyn" i needed her to know.

"Come out with me tonight, me, D, Candy, Chad and Duke want to go out to watch a movie and then dinner, it'll be fun and we can figure out what we are going to do with our relationship" she said.

"Okay Brooke, sounds good, I'm glad your giving us a chance" I smiled and and blew her a kiss as I saw her looking at me through her window.

--------------------------------------------

It was 6:30 when Chad and Duke showed up at my house.

"You ready to go pick up the girls?" Duke asked me.

"Yeah I just messaged Brooke for her and Candy to meet in front of my house and then we will go pick up Delilah" I answered.

Half an hour later we were all together buying tickets for the movie escape, it had my favourite actor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

We walked in the cinema as the movie started.

Brookelyn sat beside me and she held my hand. she looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear "You look really beautiful tonight".

After the movie finished we all made our way to the restaurant which was just outside of the cinema.

We took our seats as the waiter came to take our order.

"Good evening guys, my name is Teena and I'm your waitress for tonight, what can I get you tonight?" The waitress asked as she was holding a pen and paper.

After we got our desserts we headed back to our car.
"Okay guys, sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but it was supposed to me a surprise, were not going back home were all going to stay at a hotel I booked for us to spend the night tonight" I said and studied everyone face expressions.

Finally Duke broke the silence.

"Sounds fine by me but are you girls up for it?" He asked.

"I don't mind" Delilah spoke up.
"Great, how about the rest of you come on it'll be fun" I added.

"Yeah I'm in for a night out of home" Chad agreed.

"Well it's just Candy and Brooke, come on girls please?" I pleaded and looked into Brooke's eyes with my puppy face.

"Okay okay we're in" Brooke said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.