instagram

Por aejiin

instagram interactions between ksg + pjm highest rank: #8 in short story #1 in #btsvelvet stories #1 in #seu... Más

seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jongin
dm
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
dm
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
fin
jimin
dm
full
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
full
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
dm
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
author's note!
the alternate end
the actually happy alternate end
the actually happy end point 5
author's note 2.0
pt 2 !

the end

5.4K 226 611
Por aejiin

koreaboo parkang ceos park jimin and kang seulgi reportedly got into a car crash less than 24 hours after their wedding! click go read more. . .

___

allkpop newly weds kang seulgi and park jimin in serious car crash! both are in critical conditions. allkpop.com/article2017. . .

___

soompi it has been confirmed that kang seulgi has passed away 5 hours after be in a serious car crash. her husband is still in critical conditions. tap to read more. . .

___

kpopbuzz unfortunately, 10 hours after the crash, neither of the two were able to make it. our hearts go out to the families of this couple. rest in peace, seulmin. click to read more. . .

____

kpopstarz everyone's favorite celebrity couple has, unfortunately, passed away from a serious car crash, less than a day after they were married. click to read more. . .

____

kpopnews one of the hottest couples in kpop is gone! both were unable to survive the horrible car crash they had gotten into only hours after their wedding. click to read more. . .

____

baerenekim it's hard to believe you're gone. i had just saw you. you were getting married to the love of your life, someone you would go through hell and back for. at least you guys are together again. i still can't believe it. well, now you can be the star you always wanted to be. shine brightly, seulgi-ah. rest in peace, kang seulgi, my best friend, for ever and always.

____

wenwen seulgi, i'm sad you had to leave first. no one expected you to leave so suddenly. it was only yesterday when i saw you. you had the brightest smile on because you were getting married that day. i was so proud of you, and so were you. you looked an angel. i guess you're an angel now. i love you, kang seulgi. rest in peace.

____

joyjoy bogoshipda. . .unnie you left too early! now you'll never get to see irene have her first child, wenga get married, me get married, jungri get married. i'll never be able to another friend like you who loves me to death unconditionally. you made a big impact in my life, unnie. i. . .i just can't accept that you're actually gone. please come back, seulgi unnie. i love you.

____

jeonsyeri unnie? i don't think you will be able to see this, but i just hope you know, i miss you. life is not the same without you. even if it's barely been a day since your passing, i still feel like the world is full of dark clouds and depressing sunshine. i can't look at anything the same anymore. thank you for your relentless love and affection towards me. i'll love you forever, just don't forget me up in heaven okay? love your favorite maknae, kim yerim.

____

jinjin impossible to think that only yesterday i was laughing by your side, celebrating your marriage with the girl you love. i wish i could've been a better hyung to you when you were still here. i'm sorry. rest in peace, jimin.

____

agustd take care of yourself up in heaven, alright? take care of seulgi too, but i already know you would do that. when i first met you, you were just a little mochi, who brought me out of my shell. i hope you are able to rest in peace. goodbye, park jimin.

____

joonie wow, you've come a long way, haven't you, jimin? though you've got no jams, you were going to be something great in life. it's a shame you had to leave this world before you could. rest in peace, you jamless boy.

_____

urhope jimin-ah, let's meet again, okay? although it may take a while, i have our memories that will keep me company in your place. until spring decides to come again, i'll be waiting. rest in peace, park jimin.

____

taemybae you were supposed to be my already married buddies, but unfortunately, you couldn't stay for long. don't worry, i'll be able to make it without you for a little, i got the rest of my hyungs anyways, plus the maknae. at least you didn't leave alone, you have one of the people you love with you. i love you, rest in peace.

____

yerisjeon hyung, why did you have to go so early? i was the best man at your wedding, but you won't get to be the best man at mine. have fun in heaven, just not too much without me. i know you'll always be by my side, even when you're not physically here. i love you and rest well in heaven. your favorite maknae, jeon jungkook.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.7K 555 40
❝until death do us part. until death do us part❞ they believed that they are an ill-fated couple but not until they met again for the third time and...
19.7K 710 22
"Do you love me?" Jimin asked frankly. "I-I'm sorry but I never really loved you. You know how much I love Jackson. Please don't try to ruin our frie...
81.6K 5.2K 28
↷ ₍ 🌼 ₎ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯┊ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚕𝚐𝚒'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊. ༉‧₊˚✧
6.9K 214 22
Two dancers fall in love during their college years, but with a bitter ex out for revenge can they last long?