Casey Simpson x Reader ( The...

By fluidjungle

Republished for you guys 😈 More

~Im Sorry~
~Bing Bing~
A/N
~WAIT.. WHAT~
~Oops?~
~I LIKE YOU~
~The Day~
A/N
~Um?~
~YES~
Thank you so much!
~Perfect gift~
~ Morning sunshine ~
~Just A School Friend~
A/n
~Ending~
Casey read my Fanfic??
A/N

~Where am I?~

509 13 3
By fluidjungle

| Your POV |
I wake up, I'm in a hospital. I look at the time it's 12:00 am. "Omg what happened? Where am I?" I look around the room and I start to panic. My eyes get heavy, and I start to sleep.

_-_- Dream -_-_
| Casey's POV |
Y/N I love you, please be my girl friend. I need someone like you in my life.

| Y/N POV |
I hate you! You were the worst thing that ever happened to me!! I dislike you, you were never there for me, just die. GET OUT!! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS RAT!

| Casey's POV |
What are you talking about? I love you! I can't loose you!! You are my best friend !! I was there for you all the time !

| Y/N POV |
Where were you when I was hurt? Where were you when I was kidnapped?! YOU WEREN'T THERE!

| Casey's POV |
I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK I WAS?!?

| Y/N POV |
OH REALLY?!?

| Casey's POV |
OF COURSE!!

-_-_ Dream End -_-_

| Y/N POV |
I wake up in shock, I'm scared. I need to see him. I need to see Casey.

| Casey POV |
I stayed up all night think about her, thinking about Y/N. I miss her I need to see her. I hear a knock on the door. "Casey! Would you like to come shopping for Y/N with me?" "YES " "Don't get to excited Casey " I hear my mom laughing. I mumble under my breathe "haha 🙄" I get dressed and head down stairs, eat breakfast and get in the car with my mother. "mom, will Y/N be ok?" "of course she will!" "Ok mom" I quickly wipe a tear away, she doesn't notice.We arrive at the store. I start to buy a whole lot of things.

HEYYY sorry for not posting for a while, busy with stuff, I'm currently also sick so :((  HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!
~Fluid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
189K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
86.1K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...