~Where am I?~

| Your POV |
I wake up, I'm in a hospital. I look at the time it's 12:00 am. "Omg what happened? Where am I?" I look around the room and I start to panic. My eyes get heavy, and I start to sleep.

_-_- Dream -_-_
| Casey's POV |
Y/N I love you, please be my girl friend. I need someone like you in my life.

| Y/N POV |
I hate you! You were the worst thing that ever happened to me!! I dislike you, you were never there for me, just die. GET OUT!! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS RAT!

| Casey's POV |
What are you talking about? I love you! I can't loose you!! You are my best friend !! I was there for you all the time !

| Y/N POV |
Where were you when I was hurt? Where were you when I was kidnapped?! YOU WEREN'T THERE!

| Casey's POV |
I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK I WAS?!?

| Y/N POV |
OH REALLY?!?

| Casey's POV |
OF COURSE!!

-_-_ Dream End -_-_

| Y/N POV |
I wake up in shock, I'm scared. I need to see him. I need to see Casey.

| Casey POV |
I stayed up all night think about her, thinking about Y/N. I miss her I need to see her. I hear a knock on the door. "Casey! Would you like to come shopping for Y/N with me?" "YES " "Don't get to excited Casey " I hear my mom laughing. I mumble under my breathe "haha 🙄" I get dressed and head down stairs, eat breakfast and get in the car with my mother. "mom, will Y/N be ok?" "of course she will!" "Ok mom" I quickly wipe a tear away, she doesn't notice.We arrive at the store. I start to buy a whole lot of things.

HEYYY sorry for not posting for a while, busy with stuff, I'm currently also sick so :((  HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!
~Fluid