~Perfect gift~

| Your POV |
I was waiting in the hospital, I'm frightened I don't feel safe. There was a photo on the right side of my hospital bed, it was a photo of my mom and I. "She's probably at work". I whisper. I turn on the TV and watch some NRDD, I see Casey, but I start to panic, and shut it off. I'm bored I don't have anything to do. So I drift off to sleep.

| Casey POV |
My mom and I, are now driving on our way to our home so I can wrap up the gifts I bought her.

-Time skip to house-

Ok, let's get started with the chocolate. I wrap it. Done. (Btw this is kinda like what someone would give you on Valentine's Day) I grab the flowers. "These don't need to be wrapped 😂." I spot the 2nd last thing I need to wrap, it's the teddy bear, I squeeze it. "I love you." The teddy says. This is going to be a perfect gift for her :)" I grab the Get Well Soon Card, and write my name "CASEY" Finally finished. Now I just have to wait till tomorrow to finally see her again. But she's in the hospital because of me. She probably doesn't want to see me. Tears start to fall down my cheek. I walk over to my bed and I slowly cry myself to sleep.

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Ok let's get started 4 days ago it was my birthday I'm now 13. I had writers block for a long time. My school is making me freaking angry. URG!! I'm so sorry y'all I'll try to make more chapters. My school ends on June 29. Oh boy, also thank you for 1.75 reads ? I think I'll have to check 😂😂
Ily all so much!! 😘
~Fluid