Lust- A Dirty Bechloe Fanfict...

By BechloeAndGayThings

Just a collection of short(ish) stories for all you bechloe shippers out there 🌈❀🌈(pretty much every chapt... More

My Turn (Major SMUT Warning)
Leather and Lace (BDSM SMUT WARNING!)
Thanks For Over 100 Reads
Kitchen Sex
Club Mischief
Want To Get Wet?
Bechloe Corp Part 1 (No smut in this part...wait for part 2)
Bechloe Corp Part 2 (SMUT!!)
Hungry For Some Teasing
Drunk Karaoke
Shower Sex
Work It Out
Adult Film
Call Me Daddy
Wet Sand
Sexting
Cinema
Its Not Over For Us, Its Just Beginning

The Hooded Figure

29K 208 8
By BechloeAndGayThings

It was 6am and I was outside my apartment building waiting for my girlfriend Beca because she was coming back from her vacation. She's always so late I thought. I walked  through the alleyway and stopped halfway. I could hear heavy footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a dark figure standing there wearing a hoodie. The person ran towards me, roughly pinned me against the brick wall and started kissing me furiously so I couldn't scream. They then began to slowly slide their hands down my skirt while sucking on my neck and ripped my skirt apart to reveal my red and black lacy underwear. I couldn't scream. I was frozen with fear. They moved their hand down to my ass and squeezed it repeatedly. My cheeks turned a bright red colour as I accidentally moaned with pleasure. The hooded figure giggled playfully and quickly took off their trousers to reveal that they were wearing a black thong. So this was a woman. They whispered to me "Did you miss me?" I was so confused. Does this person know me? The person took off the hoodie to reveal their face. I was shocked to see that it was BECA!!!

She was laughing hysterically when my mouth  dropped to the ground with surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 2.6K 63
exactly what the title says *=smut chapter started june 2020 so dont judge the first few chapters πŸ₯²
12.4K 298 5
A nice collection of Dialuci fics, smut and fluff alike. Can also be found on ao3 :))
92.1K 1.3K 29
*severe smut warning* Chloe Beale walks in on Beca Mitchell in the shower. It's a bechloe fanfic so I'm gonna spoil it for you - they get together an...
123K 3.9K 50
A collection of Bechloe short stories.