Harry potters older sister *d...

By IsyAlexL

What if Harry Potter had an older sister by 5 year but the night that there parents died she was not sent to... More

The day after harrys 11th birthday
Harry and the minister
The talk with the minister
Sorry
The friends
The arivel of friends
Sorry
The train station and the kiss
Hi
A week or so later
Christmas time and a surprise
Sorry
Going to the borrow
Thank you all
Hello
The borrow again
😋😛😛😝😜ðŸĪŠðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸĪĐ
Thank you all so much!!!!!
Saturday
Marvel
A Sorry and a chapter
New book!!!!
Christmas!!!
Hi
One Month Later
RIP chadwick boseman
Hi guys
AN
Not a chapter

The goodbyes

1.5K 30 0
By IsyAlexL

POV Bella

After we pulled back from are kiss we were both breathing harder then usual but we where both smiling.
"Percy I..I...I..." I didn't know what to say but my stammering was soon put to a stop by Percy pulling me in to another kiss but this one softer and gentler then the last one.
We pulled away and rested are foreheads together.
"Bella I know your not in Hogwarts Any more but I was wandering if you would be my girlfriend?" Percy asked and I couldn't help but grin nodding I said
"Of course Percy I would love to be your girlfriend." After I said that the whistle blow and that signalled Percy had to get on the train .
"I have to go now Bella I'm sorry."
"That ok Percy go be head boy and all that and don't for get to write to me everyday,ok?"
"Ok"Percy laughed pecking me on the lips then he turned around and walked the the train but the whipped around run to me picking me up spinning me around and I was just giggling then he put me down and pulled me in to a passionate kiss.
"I really have to go now."Percy said giving me one last kiss on the lips before boring the train and going to the prefects cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.4K 28
It had been ten years since that day Anna was 3, Harry was 1, the day that their parents were killed. Ten years Anna since the last time Anna saw her...
2.3M 120K 65
â†ģ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 ð°ðĄðĒðœðĄ, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
49.1K 2.8K 63
With Cedric gone, and her uncle just out of reach, Alex is facing her toughest year at Hogwarts yet. How much can Alex take before she buckles under...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...