Aventures (Ryden)

By patd5evah

In the French language, there is only one word for Adventure and Affair. Aventure. Brallon, Ryden, you choose... More

1- Aventures
2- Meetings & music
3- Years Later
4- Chinese food
5- Don't do that again
6- Bienvenue
7- Fighting
8- It's not only a song
9- Casual affair
10- Room 430
11- Sharing is caring
*not a chapter*
12- The world is ours
13- Get naked and be alive
14- All yours
15- Let's kill tonight
16- Red roses for passion
17- Dear Brendon
18- Nachos
19- Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater
20-Something wonderful
21- Tours change lives
22- Rumours
23- Soundchecks
24- Fighting (II)
Epilogue
Thank you!
Sequel
*Bonus Chapter!*
Author's note

25- Amazingly Amazing

2.8K 159 31
By patd5evah

{A.N.: this is the end. There'll be an epilogue, but this is basically the last chapter *cries* I'm gonna miss writing this ;-; }

Ryan's POV

Kissing Brendon was always pretty amazing. His soft lips on mine, his hands wandering up and down my back, his body pressed against mine. Really, perfectly, amazingly amazing.

Amazingly amazing, that's a pretty accurate description.

But this one kiss felt different. It didn't feel amazingly amazing.

It felt... Perfectly amazing. Or something like that.

Or perfectly perfect.

Okay, maybe simple words couldn't describe how it felt. But perfectly perfect was pretty damn close to it.

The sparkles. The fucking sparkles. You know, when you can't really focus on anything else than staying sane because the sparkles are taking over your body and mind. When the butterflies in your stomach turn into, like, dragons. And when you can't just close your eyes because the most perfect human being is standing right before you.

Brendon giggled through his sobs and opened his eyes.

"Ryan, why on Earth would you do something like that?"

I smiled. Jesus, I didn't even know.

Or maybe I did.

"Because, fuck Brendon. I love you. I fucking love every single inch of you. And everything you said earlier on the bus, I-I," I paused. "God, you have no idea how bad I wanted to tell you I felt the same, but I couldn't. And-and now, I... This song was the only way I could... I could show you how I felt, the only way to tell you that I love you! Oh my God, Brendon, these words," I smiled, putting my hands on both sides of his face. "It feels so great to say these words."

He smiled and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"I know, Jesus, I know."

He kissed me again, this time more carefully, slowly. The dragons were going crazy at that point. My hands were shaking, and I could barely even breathe.

"Ryan, you're an idiot," Brendon mumbled between two kisses.

"I know, fucking Hell, I know."

He grabbed my hands and kissed me one more time.

"But Ryan Ross, you're my idiot."

**************************************

{A.N.: omg it's over}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.9K 39
After moving away from her home town with her mother after traumatizing experiences, she expects for her life to be normal. Like she had always wishe...
23.5K 1.4K 22
How do you tell a boy that you've loved since the very first time you met him that it isn't enough being just friends anymore? That you'd be capable...
114K 8.3K 57
Addict: A person who is addicted to a particular substance, typically an illegal drug. No matter what your drug of choice is, an addiction is an addi...
1.4K 81 14
ryan falls for a guy. but he wouldn't technically call it "falling." cause he's straight...right? --- the first few chapters are ass but give it a c...