Ask OR Dare Kaneki Ken (Kuron...

By SimplyZandea

Basically, You guys get to ask or dare us,Kaneki Ken. Kuroneki: Black haired Kaneki Shironeki: White hair... More

Intro
Dare 1
Dare 2
Dare 3
Truth 1
Dare 4
Dare 5
Happy Birthday Haise!
Truth 2
Truth 3
Dare 6
Dare 7
Dare 8
Truth 4
Dare 9
Dare 10
Dare 11
Dare 12 & Truth 5
Other Account!
Dare 13
Tagged
Truth 6
Dare 14
1.03K Reads?!
Self-Promotion -___-
NEW BOOK COVER!
Dare 15
Notice
Dare 16
Dare 17
Dare 18
Truth 6
Dare 19
Dare 20
Honeymoon Special?
Dare 21
n u g g e t
A/D Finale!

HM SPECIAL!!!

197 4 2
By SimplyZandea

Me: So you may or may not want a lemon but @bakabelle and a few more people insist.

Belle: Ehuehue

Belle: With the power of Author Magic, Zan will actually turn ShiroKuro into full humans on their honeymoon so there won't be doves who'll actually go there and to avoid more killings etc.

Me: Also Belle gave a dare to my marshmallow baby Haise!!!

Haise: I didn't really wanted to be apart of this (」°ロ°)」

Me: Oh shush~ now let's get on with the Special! (I actually did research for this 😂 )

「This will be written in third person okay?」

First Weekー
あさひかわ (Asahikawa)

The white haired male and his partner arrived in Hokkaido four days ago.

Shironeki locked fingers with Kuroneki as they walked outside the hotel. "Where do you want to go first?" Shiro says. "Hmm...Haise did recommend going to Asahiyama Zoo," Kuro answers.

Shiro nods and says, "Off to Asahiyama Zoo!"

In about forty five minutes, they reached the zoo. They paid for their tickets (which costs ¥820) and excitedly entered the zoo.

"Ne ne Kuro, let's start with the Leopards!" The white haired says, dragging the black haired behind him.

The big cats looked kinda cool looking at it at a weird angle because of the cage construction. "...Amazing," Shiro says. Kuroneki looks at his snowy haired husband and blushes. He looks so cute oh my god!

"Penguins! KANEKI KEN STOP LOOKING AT THE LEOPARDS AND LET'S GO TO THE PENGUINS PLEASE!" Kuroneki yelled at Shironeki who was still looking at the cats.

"You know that screaming your own name in public is really weird right?" Shironeki comments. Kuroneki huffs and says, "Well saying Shiro is quite tiring."

Shironeki chuckled and proceeds to go to the underwater glass tunnel where they keep the penguins. "Jesus christ, that penguin is adorable," Kuroneki mutters.

"Oy Kuro, smile~!"

"Ha?"

Click! Snap! Click!

Shironeki actually took a candid photo of his cute little bookworm (although they are the same person). His velvety black hair covers a bit his left eye, grey orbs open wide, a tint of red covers his cheeks.

Clearly he wasn't prepared for such things. How can someone look this cute?!

Shiro shoots Kuro a genuine smile and the other smiles back. The couple checked out the polar bears, seals and many more.

Soon, they left the zoo and decided to go for dinner.

Since they were in Asahikawa, they went to the Asahikawa Ramen Village for dinner.

「Me: GAAAH RAMEN!
Belle: I want (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Haise: I wanna taste too!」

After ordering, Shiro's phone rang.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Hello Shironekiiiiii~!"

"Oh Zan-chan, what do you want?"

"I just came to remind you that you're a full human at the moment. But I'm not really sure if it'll work there since Hokkaido is quite far from Tokyo."

"WHAT?!" By that time Kuroneki was looking weirdly at Shironeki. "Why?" He mouths and Shiro sends him an apologetic look.

"Then the food will be a waste..." he sighs. "We'll get the food. Thank youuu~" Isabelle says on the phone as Zan and Haise chuckles.

"You can get the food from Asahikawa to Tokyo but you're not sure about the Author Magic. Of course," The white haired male says sarcastically.

The ramen they ordered was served as both gulped. "Foods here. Talk to you guys later."

He hung up and Kuro asks what they talked about. "Let's just hope it works," they slowly took their chopsticks and digged in.

One..two..three

"Oishi!" The black haired boy says with a huge smile on his face. He hasn't eaten anything like this since he turned into a ghoul. (Ofc we didn't get ramen during the wedding.)

Shironeki sighs in relief and eats some more.

For the weekends, they went to the Asahikawa Winter Festival.

"Holy shit, that's a Totoro snow sculpture," Shiro curses silently but Kuro hears it and giggles. "Shiro let's take a picture!" The other initiates and they took a picture with the snow sculptures.

"This is so cool."

"This is so cool."

They say in sync. They blushed and looked at the opposite direction when they realized what they did.

That was so creepy [S]

Creepy but cute [K]

"U-uhm...let's look around some more?" Kuroneki suggests and the latter nods.

ー Second Week ー
さっぽら (Sapporo)

The boys went to Sapporo for their second week in Hokkaido and booked a room in Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo (Haise: A real hotel in Sapporo btw (^ω~) )

Shiroi Koibito Park was the next place they decided to visit. "We need to get the Shiroi Koibito cookies before the magic runs out!" Kuroneki says with urgency, craving for those cookies.

"Hai hai~"

They walked around the theme park while eating the cookies. "Hey, remember Juuzou?" Shironeki asks.

"The one who pick pocketed me? Yeah. Why?" Kuroneki retorted. "He'll love this place," Shironeki states.

Meanwhile, in a certain studio / home, Haise's phone dinged showing a notification.

"Oya, Kaneki sent something in the group chat," he says. "Which Kaneki??" Isabelle asks.

[Shironeki] sent a photo

[Shironeki] Haise, send this to Juuzou-kun.

[Zandea] Omg sweets!

[Lyra] Did someone say sweets?! (⌒ω⌒)

[Zandea] Annyeong (hello in korean) nee-chan!

[Lyra] Annyeong Zandy! Now who has sweets?!

[Kuroneki] We do. Want some?

[Z&L] YEAH ヽ(・∀・)ノ

[Kuroneki] Okay then~

[Haise] I sent it to Juuzou-kun~

[Zandea] added [Isabelle] to the chat room

[Zandea] Oops! Forgot to add Belle.

[Isabelle] Heya

[Zandea] Nee-chan, this is mah friend, Isabelle!

[Lyra] Hello (◕‿◕)

[Isabelle] Hiiii :))

[Haise] Uhm...can you guys bring Juuzou some snacks later? He's freaking out.

[Shironeki] When we get back. Tell him to wait patiently for more goods.

[Kuroneki] We gtg. Baiii

Everyone left the chatroom

"Have they done it yet?" Lyra asks. "Nope! Later...for sure," Zandea answers.
Haise sighs and Belle chuckles.

Haise: Why am I even friends with you guys?

The couple's next and final stop is the Sapporo Factory.
They watched a movie and bought some souvenirs for their friends at home.

After their shopping haul, they went back to their hotel. Seeing the black haired male lying on the bed, his hair getting messy, Shiro gulped. He's been meaning to ask this question for a long time. Since they're married, isn't it normal for them to...to..to

"Shiro?"

BANG!

"Hey guys!" Suddenly Haise appeared in their hotel room. "Hey banana! what are you doing in here?" Shironeki says. "I'm here to drop off some stuff. Dare given by Belle-chan," The multicolored male states as he dropped a small black box on the table.

"Have fun! Don't get to rough!"

Me: Take note that I'm literally handing this whole thing to Belle. Istg I am not writing the smut.

Isabelle: WOO different writing style ahead. Say heLLO to my writing style-u. Please excuse my terrible writing, this is my third or fourth time writing gay sex i think? 

 "Don't get too rough?" Kuroneki asked, a small frown on his face. Shironeki immediately got the cheeky comment.

  Meanwhileeeee..

Haise: Why did I even say that line you guys forced me to say? Ughhh

Zandea: Because

Haise: Because what?

Zandea and Belle: BECAUSEEEE!

Belle: oh shit guys...

Haise: What is it?

Belle: Won't kuro fuck himself though? //slapped.

  Back to the married couple...

// Sexual content  up ahead. Don't read if you're not comfortable with such things//

Haise: WE WARNED YOU O__O

"Kuroneki, stay away from the box." Shiro glowered as Kuro agreed. Ah, the innocent one didn't get what Haise has said.

"Let's see what's inside.." Shiro muttered as he pulled the flaps up. Behold, he was a blushing mess.

"Shironeki?!" Kuroneki was shocked at the sudden reaction of his partner. 'What's in there?' Kuroneki asked himself. He peered at the black box as he stumbled on the bed. "What are those?!" He yelled. "Things for... Sex."

  Now wasn't this a great intro to bring the topic out? Heheheheh.

"O-oh..." Kuroneki got it already as he cpbacked up. "Um.. What do you want to do with that?" He motioned to the box as Shironeki sighed. He didn't know if he was horny or craving for the boy or he simply wanted to be honest, but his reply shocked the both Kanekis.  

  "Let's try them out." He stated firmly.

Kuroneki blushed a deep scarlet as Shiro rubbed his sweaty hands on his pants. He looked up, to the right, then down, wondering if that was such a broad topic they don't really want to get into. "I-If it makes you comfortable, sure..." Kuroneki answered. "But I think we both need to prepare so—"    

  Shiro growled to himself. "What is this? Twilight? You don't have to be extra and shave your legs. I don't mind doing it now." He said. Kuroneki nodded his head, a little embarassed on the girly favor he just asked for.

"W-Well then, let's start." Shironeki scratched his cheeks.

He sat next to the black haired male and started to pull his shirt up. Once it was off, he rose and dimmed the lights, making the ambiance of the room a little warmer. "Um, what do I do?" Kuroneki asked as he was laid on the soft covers. "Just... Go with the flow?" Shironeki almost laughed at his innocence when it came to doing the real thing.

>Kuroneki<

 I felt the mattress go down and I saw Shironeki (or should I say me?) crawl on top of me. I squirmed as I felt him pushing my torso back down as I shuffled, trying to feel comfortable with him on top. "Oh god..." I heard him mumble as I saw him look at the contents of the black box. I gulped as I could remember what I first saw. 

  A small square with a tip...

A silver ring...

A bottle of something I barely comprehended.

And a long stick?

"Of all the goods he brought he didn't even bring a blindfold," I heard Shiro tsk. "Well, he did bring things that are useful." He smirked. I felt myself grow hot as his smirk pierced through my gaze, and I felt his abdomen go against mine, the muscles making me feel undescribable things.

  "Pick a number." Shironeki traced his hands on my abdomen and once he reached the hemline, he tugged my shirt up and we both remained shirtless.

"From one to four."

"Four."

  He licked his lips and grabbed something from the box. The long stick?

  "Now, it's going to hurt since it's your first time. Are you comfortable with this?" Shiro awkwardly asked as I nodded. "Okay. Let's get rid of your pants then." I blushed a deep color and felt warmth rise up to my cheeks almost immediately. "Okay," I muttered and hid my face from his as I slipped off the comfy pants I've took a liking on. 

  He pulled my boxers down and revealed my member that had a sticky substance on the tip. He looked lost in thought for a moment as he looked at it. "Precum, huh?"

  I felt rough hands grip at my sides and made me face the pillows. My ass was now exposed(t) to him and I felt a twinge of pain. Did Shiro just slap my butt?

  "I'm putting a finger in first to stretch you out." He warned as I nuzzled into the pillow— for him to not see my face and to muffle any weird noise I'll be making. Soon enough, I felt my behind feeling torn apart by two fingers sliding in. He continued to push his index finger and middle finger inside, then gently pull out. He did the same thing over and over again until he chuckled. "You're getting a little too excited, Kuro."   

  I looked at what he meant. My member was growing a bit at how much contact he made with my hole.

  He continued pumping inside, making sloppy sounds. I gave all the weird sounds I made to the pillow in front of me. Without my conscience, my right hand found its way to my twitching member as I pumped it for pleasure. "Nghhh!~" I released all over the covers as I feel him stop. "Oh? You came already?" He whispered huskily into my ear. "I-I don't kno–"

  My reply was caught off by a big ache at my back. It hurts but it was also pleasuring. I looked back and saw the white haired male started scissoring my entrance. Real fast. His two fingers would be next together, then the next second it was spread apart, widening my hole.

  "More, more please...." I cried intot the pillow as I heard him laugh. "Seeing you like this makes me want to devour you, Kuroneki." I lost my guard as he raised my hips. Then... I feel something wet in my cavern.

  It was poking at every inch inside, making me arch my back. Once, it struck such a place where I felt all sorts of goodness course through my body. "Th-There! Please!" I pleaded as the slippery tongue tried to find the spot where it was the most effective. He started making slurping noises as he pounded my ass nearer to his face and I felt him press onto it again, but for longer now. "Shiro!" I moaned in ecstasy as I reached my high. 

 "You taste amazing, Kuroneki."

He turned me over as I was forced to lay on the bed as he crawled nearer. I saw his pants off and his own member fully erected. His pale face went closer to mine and our lips danced together. I could feel his soft ones mold with mine. He placed his tongue inside my mouth and I played along witth him, earning gurnts and whatnot from the both of us.  

  "Are you ready?" He asked, breathing heavily as a string of saliva connected us both. "Hmm." I nodded. His plump lips kissed and sucked on my ears, neck and torso. And finally he was on my dic(c)k. "To make thinggs easier for the both of us." He grabbed the long stick and put some of the substance from the bottle. 

  And then I felt a jolting pain. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" I groaned out, my voice fading. I was being hit with a cold material and it continuosly hit my sweet spot. "You like it there?" He asked with a mischievous grin. "I do! I do!" I cired out as i gripped on the sheets tight. He continued pushing it and forcing it inside of my already wet cavern.

  I came all over the sheets. Something sticky.

Shironeki grabbed a packet and tore off the covering. He revealed it to me and I blushed. A condom. "Ah—" "It's coffee flavored ones. I wonder who got the idea of it?" He looked up. I saw him out a generous amount of the substance from a bottle and applied it around his covered penis. He put some in his two fingers and pushed it inside me. I arched my back in pure bliss.

  He positioned himself, his tip touching my entrance repeatedly already. As I've had enough, I guided his hardened dick to my ass hole and he thrusted it in slowly. "Ow," I winced at the pain. It was large and thick, compared to the stick a while ago. "I'll give you time to adjust," he commented and one of his hands played with my left niPple as he sucked tenderly on the right. "Ah~ you can move now..." I brought his face closer to mine.

  Our lips met and so did his thrusts met my hole. My screams got muffled by the sloppy kisses. His hard erection pumped through me like running water.He slammed into a place I felt the most pleasured. My legs turned jelly as he continued doing me.

Shironeki placed me up and onto his lap.  He positioned his penis to my entrance and put it in. "Do me." He nuzzled into my neck. I nodded timidly as I bounced back and forth on his tender thighs. The sound of sweaty skin slapping made my erection really go, and his low grunts made me hotter than ever.

  My now 'husband' pulled me closer, chest to chest. I continued bouncing on him even if I felt tired. It was like someone else was in control of my body.

I slammed into him one last time and we came.

  He pulled out and I saw the rubbers loaded with something white. The sheets were drenched by my fluids, and I was soaked with sweat.

  "I'm tired..." I muttered and pulled the nearest pillow close to my chest.

  "Let's go to sleep then." I heard him as he finally turned off the lights and placed the warm covers on us both. He kissed me softly one last time before we fell asleep, tired.  

END OF HM SPECIAL

Me: Omfg this book it not pure anymore.

Lyra: yeah....

Haise: Who on earth even thought about giving them things in the box?

Me: Belle did.

Belle: Ehue.

Me: This reminds me of CH 125 in the manga.

Belle: Holy shit...yeah

Lyra: Omg

Haise: Wuuuuuuut T0T

Me: *coughs* Anyway! I hope you enjoyed. I'll try to update more before school starts in our place.

All: Jaa ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 43
"He left me. I thought he was dead and gone... I believed that for so long..." When (Y/N) suddenly finds herself in a.. "Tight" situation, what'll ha...
88.9K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...
92.8K 3.9K 16
Kaneki Ken, has been kidnapped by Jason and is experiencing intense torture...but instead of enduring it someone comes to save him...an unlikely cand...
369 25 5
a better and improved version of my old kaneki x reader. Follows the anime and manga story line. (I'll think of a better description later 。゚(゚'ω'゚)゚...