Adopted by the Alpha

By _I_Am_Xandi_

COVER PICTURE CREDS: @amazin_kiwi 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺 REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A BOOK. DO NOT BE OFFENDED BY... More

1. Adopted
2. Hometown
3. Puppy Love
4. Everything Has Changed
5. XOXOX
6.Play Date
7.Sick of Superficial Love
8.Games We Play
9.You're All I Need
10.The Begining of War
11.Unmasked
12. Unleashed
13.Blood and Tears
14. Trial Date
15. Unvieled
17. Code What?!?!?
A/N NOT A CHAPTER
18. ITS TIME!!
IM BACK!!!

16. I Do

4.8K 176 38
By _I_Am_Xandi_

Alaska's POV:

I stood at the window, looking down at the back yard. Tristan stood in a tux as my brother and father were laughing along with him. He looks great in that suit, especially under the light of the moon and stars. It has been a year since the battle and everyone has since settled down. So here I am.

I, Alaska Riverwalk, am-

"Alaska! What are you doing?" Asked a very stressed yet very beautiful Liz. Her brown hair was pulled back in a high bun, accentuating her almond eyes. Which were wide with anxieties. "I need your help with my veil! And does this dress make me look fat? Am I breaking out?"

Yup. I, Alaska Riverwalk, am the maid of honor at my sisters wedding.

"Liz you look great," I smiled as I put her veil in place. "And Tom is a lucky man."

"Thank you Alaska," she smiled nervously. "I'm just so scared."

"Don't be," I laughed. "He already proposed. It shows he loves you. You will be happy together."

"Hey," she smiled apologetically. "Did you and Tristan?"

"Its just not our time," I smiled heartbroken.

"Alaska, you know you can talk to me right?" She said as she sat down worried.

"Its nothing," I laughed. "Besides today is your day! Let's get going before Tom thinks you're not going down!"

"Liz! Alaska!" Mom has called. We laughed and went downstairs. "There you are! Were about ready.... To start..."

She trailed off as she looked at us both. Her eyes were confused and she put her hand to her heart. Then, she pointed at me.

"Walk back upstairs then walk back down," she ordered.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked as I walked upstairs.

"Shush! Everyone be quiet," she whispered. Then, when everyone was quiet, "Alaska, come back down the stairs."

I did as what I was told and came back downstairs, I couldn't help but feel panic. What is going on here? Why is she having me do this? My moms face light up and her eyes welled with tears.

"My baby!" She cried as she held my face. At the same time, everyone rejoiced. What is going on here?

"Mom?" I began as I looked at her in confusion.

"My beautiful, beautiful baby girl," she cried. Then she laughed and placed her hand on my stomach. "You're pregnant."

Say what?!

"Oh this is so exciting!" Liz squealed.

"Alaska, why aren't you happy?" Mom asked smile faltering.

"What will dad say?" I asked my breath becoming ragged. "What will Tristan say?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't think Tristan wants to get married." I said as the tears came.

I didn't care that my make up was now ruined.

I didn't care that everyone was trying to calm me down.

What I did care about was Tristan's words.

We're mates, already married in spirit, already married in a sense. We are living together and we do everything with each other. Do you want to get married?

Does he just not want to marry me?

          🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Tristan's POV:

"So son," Alpha -er, Malcolm -said handing me another glass of wine. "When are you making it official with Alaska?"

"Well Al-Malcolm," I began. "Its kind of complicated."

"How so?" He asked putting his glass down.

"Well we had a conversation about it earlier on," I sighed rubbing my neck. "She's been distant after that."

"What did this conversation entail?" Alpha said standing with his arms crossed. Man, who knew Justin would be scarier with the title now his.

"Well that's the thing. It was mentioned, but never actually discussed." I sighed as this wedding just became a big knot in my stomach.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Justin scoffed. "She'd follow you anywhere and its been evidently shown."

"Oh yes Alpha," I sneered. "Tell me how that worked with your mate."

Justin became rigid, jaw clenched as he held the glass to his lips. I knew I shouldn't talk back but sometimes he just gets on my nerves. Just because my mate is his sister doesn't mean he has the right to be such a jerk.

"Well all I know," Justin said calmly as he set his glass down. "Is that if I ever find my mate, I would marry her on the spot if she would let me."

"I don't know if I messed things up though," I sighed.

"Tristan we're guys," Al- er, Malcolm -laughed. "When do we ever get something right the first time?"

"Well I think I made her feel like I don't want to marry her."

"What did you say?" Justin asked, raising his eyebrow in amusement.

"We're mates, already married in spirit, already married in a sense. We are living together and we do everything with each other. Do you want to get married?" I said, once again feeling such regret and stupidity. Justin just laughed as he held onto the table.

"I don't know dude. I mean, I'm straight but I would marry you right after that," he laughed. Malcolm just laughed along.

"Listen son you just need to bounce back from that," Malcolm smiled. Then we heard commotion coming from the house.

"Women," we laughed. Then the music began.

        🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Alaska's POV:

As we began marching down the grass as the white rose petals made an aisle, my stomach was in butterfly knots. I tried to smile to the best of my ability, knowing it was my sisters wedding, yet I just could not take my mind off of how everyone will react when they find out I'm pregnant.

How Tristan will react.

"Alaska," Liz smiled as I reached my designated spot. "I'm so nervous."

"Don't worry everything will be great," I smiled.

The moon shone brightly on Liz as if the Goddess herself was pleased with this union. Liz and her mate. Feeling as if they were the only ones on this planet yet they didn't care.

They were all they needed or ever could want.

I stared at Tristan, my handsome mate, under this moonlight. His earthy scent, the way his jawline is so sharp, the way his thick, wavy, black hair stopped just above his eyebrows. His tan skin was flawless under the moonlight.

Then, he smiled at me.

His teeth shone brightly as his eyes twinkled -me being the reason behind his smile. My stomach began to flutter as I just smiled back. I'm having his child. I'm in love with this man all over again.

"Do you, Elizabeth Kaye Parker, take Tom Jay Webb to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Alpha asked. Liz had wiped her eye quickly before taking in a shaking breath.

"I do." She barely whispered.

"Do you, Tom Jay Webb, take Elizabeth Kaye Parker as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," he smiled as he held her hands.

"Then I, Alpha Justin Riverwalk, now pronounce you, Liz and Tom, as man and wife." Justin laughed, then said: "You know what to do."

I punched Justin's shoulder as Liz laughed as Tom pulled her closer to him. They kissed and everyone clapped.

Except for Tristan.

He stood there, smiling at me. His eyes showed a lust that I had seen that day on his 24th birthday, when I held that phone. He nodded his head over towards the forest as everyone went inside.

Let's go to the river Alaska, Tristan smiled.

Sure, I smiled as we walked arm in arm towards the forest.

We'll get there faster if we shift, he smiled wiggling his eyebrows.

Oh whatever you perv. You just want to see me undress, I laughed. Then, I remembered. Tristan I actually have to speak to you about something important.

Ok, he said as his eyebrows knit together in concern. Babe, what's wrong?

Well Tristan, I sighed. How do I start this off?

Just say it, Diamond smiled. I bet you he'll be so happy!

And if he's not? I said back.

"Tristan, I  just am gonna go ahead and say it and I -" I began going off.

"Babe, its not that I don't want to, I just wanted to see where you were at," he interrupted. "I talked to Justin and Malcolm and I want to. I love you Alaska."

I smiled as he came face to face. His lips weren't even an inch away. His breath and scent were so intoxicating that I could just pounce on him right now.

That's how we got pregnant smartass, Diamond snickered.

Oh shut up you want to jump him right now too, I sassed back.

"Alaska," Tristan smiled down at me, his blue gray eyes searching mine. "Will you marry me?"

         🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Tristan's POV:

Her big blue orbs looked in my soul, those delicious, plump, pink lips slightly open in shock. Those beautiful brown locks of hair pulled into a braid, her olive skin shining under the moonlight. She seemed to glow.

Then I heard it.

Thump. Thu-Thump. Thump. Thu-Thump. Thump. Thu-Thump.

"Alaska," I hissed as I pulled her closer. "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" She asked scared.

Thu-Thump. Thu-Thump. Thu-Thump. Thu-Thump. Thu-thump.

"Someone's here," I growled slightly.

"Tristan," she smiled. "Tristan I will marry you."

"Is now really the time to answer Alaska?" I asked -well, more like whined. But I was worried! "I'm trying to figure out who's here."

"Let me help you," she smiled, her lips curving into a playful smile. Her small, delicate hands held onto my jaw pulling my head down towards her.

"Alaska," I groaned. "No time for games, I need to find them."

"Shhhh," she hushed as she pressed my ear against her stomach.

Then there it was.

Loud and clear.

Thump. Thu-Thump. Thump. Thu-Thump. Thump.

"Alaska?" I began as my lower lip began to tremble. "Alaska?"

"You're going to be a father, Tristan." Her smile was the most angelic thing I had ever seen.

A father.

I'm going to be a father.

"I love you Alaska," I whispered as I breathed in her scent of cinnamon and apples. Her soft lips then gently met mine as we embraced under the moon light in the forest. What more could I asked for?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
442K 16.9K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...
23.5K 791 30
This story is about a dog who was abused and ran away, she found her way into a wolf pack where the Alpha of the pack took interest in her. All she w...
44.1K 3.1K 87
I was born with a purpose, a purpose to serve, and to protect. I was born to be a healer and a helper. I was someone that a group of people knew a lo...