Casually Cruel <Sharlie ff...

By lovebergio

After Shawn Mendes decides to ditch his indecisive lover/former boss, Andrew He falls into a downward spiral... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two*
Chapter 3
Chapter Four-Shawn*
Chapter 5 Charlie
Chapter 6 ⌀ Shawn
Chapter 7 ❄ Charlie
Chapter 8☔Shawn
Chapter 9 ☞Charlie
Chapter 10 ✄ Shawn
Chapter 11❀ Charlie
Chapter 13 ⚜ Shawn
Chapter 13 ☄Charlie
Chapter 14 ⚓Shawn
Chapter 15 ✘Charlie *
Chapter 16 ☯ Shawn
Chapter 17 ✁Charlie
Chapter 18 ⚃ Shawn
Chapter 19 ☁ Charlie
Chapter 20⍟ Shawn*
Chapter 21✎ Charlie
Chapter 22 ☎ Shawn
Chapter 23 ❥ Charlie
Chapter 24 ✯ Shawn
Chapter 25 ☯ Charlie
Chapter 26 ♺ Shawn
Chapter 27 ⌨ Charlie
Chapter 28 ↝ Shawn
Chapter 29 ☕ Charlie
Chapter 30☞Shawn
Chapter 31 ♬ Charlie
Chapter 32 ⚤ Shawn
Chapter 33 ♙Charlie
Chapter 34 ♨ Shawn
Chapter 35⚣ Charlie
Chapter 36 ☠Shawn
Chapter 37 ⌲ Charlie
Chapter 38 ❧Shawn
Chapter 39 ☯ Charlie
Chapter 40 👻Shawn
Chapter 41 ⌦ Charlie
Chapter 42☹ Shawn
Chapter 43 ♇ Shawn
Chapter 44 ⏚ Charlie
Chapter 45 Shawn
Chapter 46⎚ Shawn
Chapter 47 Shawn
Chapter 48 ♬ Charlie
Chapter 49 ⚯ Charlie
Chapter 50 ☾ Shawn
Chapter 51 **Shawn
Chapter 52♕Charlie

Warnings and Intro

1.3K 34 21
By lovebergio

Hello, and thanks for stopping by! 

THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED!! SORRY!! 

This is yet another creation from inside my mind. I have no idea why my mind is so restless!  Anyways, this story is a mystery/thriller with romantic overtones. It deals with dark/mature themes such as: sex, drugs, alcohol, angst, and cussing. There are scenes in this book which I strongly advise you be over the age of 18 to read. 

P.S. IF YOU STEAL MY STORY I WILL STILL YOUR MONEY!!! 

Character bios: 

Shawn Mendes as himself

Got caught up on an indecisive lover, his old boss Andrew and after ending things. He goes into a down spiral of alcoholism and depression. His sister takes him in [even though she has a family of her own] because she is afraid something bad will happened to Shawn whenever he is drunk. Shawn at appears at first to be a moody/dark person but, after his sister pulls strings to get him a job. He starts to realize he can, in fact, begin again and then gets entangled with Charlie Puth.

Charlie Puth as himself:

Eccentric owner of Mockingbird Agency, a family company that his father gave him. He is a free-spirit does not care for structure or routine. He is instantly attracted to Shawn whenever they meet. He adores photography and owns a studio in downtown San Fran where he often throws elaborate parties. 

Gigi Hadid as Sienna Puth

 Charlie and she are a lot alike in which they both try and outdo each other. They often tend to have the same lovers which complicate things between them. Sienna tends to be more self-destructive having an ongoing issue with anorexia/bulimia and drug use. Sienna was never able to cope with the sudden death of their sister and the divorce of their parents which further fuels her issues. 

Taylor Swift as Alison Washington:

Shawn's older married sister. Her general concern for her brother is a reason she looks after him. Wanting for her brother to do better for himself she contacts Charlie, an old friend to get Shawn a job.

Andrew Gertler as himself

Shawn's former boss and ex-lover. Had issues with being gay so he had a beard for a wife. Often using excuses for her long absences to carry on an affair with Shawn growing tired of playing a secret in the background demands Andrew to make a choice. Which ultimately leads to Shawn cutting him out of his life. However two years later he resurfaces in Shawn's life. 

Sam Smith as himself

Sam is Charlie's best friend and blindly in love with Charlie. Sam tends to be catty towards anyone that Charlie has a love interest. As a result he intentionally creates drama between Charlie and Shawn.

Sofia Vergara as Marlita Puth

The second wife of David Puth, because of the age difference between them-thirty-three years. A lot of people including Charlie and Sienna see her as a gold-digging bimbo especially since she had a child from a previous relationship. Marlita has tried to be there for Charlie and Sienna which only makes matters worst. They view her as the reason for the break-up of their parents' marriage. 

Lisa Edelstein as Ramona Puth

Ramona is the first wife of David Puth, she comes from an affluent east coast Jewish family. She did everything in her power to make David happy. Each attempt did not cure his ever roaming eye or his critical over her appearance. Following the death of one of their children, she files for divorce. She tries to be there for her children but, David often made this difficult through a series of custody battles to prove her as an unfit parent. 

Emilio Estevez as David Puth

The patriarch of the family. Has complicated issues with all of his children and wives. Considers Charlie a modern day hippie and is convinced he is going to destroy everything he tried so hard to build. He often uses his stepson Padilla as a spy and main source of competition for Charlie. 

Christian Navarro as Padilla Perez

Relishes in David attention as he is the only father that he has ever known. Is often in cohorts with him because he hopes one day that he can get Charlie booted from the company. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 419 27
Jason's life is pretty tough, what with his final exams coming up, but it all gets a lot tougher when he witnesses a murder, and finds himself chasin...
302K 12.5K 19
Alexander Beckett is a party animal and doesn't know anything about discipline or respect. With his father planing on stepping down and giving his po...
32.7K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE* Jamie Caspian's your typical upstate New Yorker looking to get out of his small town. About to start college, he decides to Study abroad f...
405K 21.1K 57
This story starts out with me in jail... and ends with me in jail. But that's sort of suitable for a story about myself, is it not? This is more or l...