Bradford Bad Boy and the Gard...

By whaduptiffany

Your everyday teenage girl, Marilyn, meets one of the members of the British-Irish boy band One Direction, Za... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four(Very Short)
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One (Short)
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.

Chapter Eleven

2.6K 19 0
By whaduptiffany

                  The whole crowd gasped. I stood there shocked in front of hundreds of teenage girls who were now plotting to kill me for taking away one of their boys. I looked over at the rest of the boys and they were all smiling. I looked at zayn, he was still looking me in the eyes. His beautiful chocolaty eyes would leave any girl weak in the knees.

“Of course” I said.

All the boys started cheering, so was Amy.  Zayn just smiled and kissed me. Although there were hundreds of people in the arena it only felt like there were two; Zayn and I. He escorted me off the stage and back to my seat.

“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.” Amy said.

“What? Why?” I said, still smiling.

“I don’t know if you’ve processed it but Zayn Malik just asked you to be his girlfriend! In front of hundreds of his fans! That doesn’t happen to normal girls like us, Marilyn.”

“I know!” I squealed.

                  We waited for them in their dressing room as they did their meet and greets with their fans. I loved how they all were so devoted to their fans. They never seemed to get annoyed by them. God knows how they do it because I for one wouldn’t be able to.

                  After about an hour or two of Amy and I being completely bored to death they finally came back in. Laughing, as always. Zayn walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed me. This time was different from the other ones. It was more passionate. I got on my tippy toes and put my arms around his neck and put played with his hair. He ran his fingers threw mine. Behind us the others were cheering us on, including Amy. He pulled away causing me to pout. He laughed.

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

“Did you enjoy the show?”

“Ehhh. It could’ve been better.”

“Really?” and raised his eyebrow.

“Yeah, you guys were talking too much. It’s a concert you’re supposed to sing!”

“That’s the last time I try to make a romantic gesture to you!”

“No! you know I’m just kidding. It was great.” I said.

“That’s more like it.” He said.

“Yeah whatever.” I said jokingly.

“I have a surprise for you.” He said.

“What is it?”

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it?”

“Ugh, I hate surprises!” I whined.

“I think you’re going to like this one. Get your stuff; I’m taking you to it.”

“Now? It’s almost 11 o’clock. Sorry, but I kind of don’t want to get raped.”

“As long as I’m with you know one will ever put a finger on you” he said.

“Awwww” Amy and the boys said in unison, who were now sitting on the couch in the dressing room watching us. We paid no attention to it.

“What about Amy? I can’t just leave her here.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t know if you guys are creeps. You could hurt her or something.”

“We’re not going to hurt her! Who do you think we are? Serial Killers?!” said Louis.

“You could be!” I answered.

“New Flash: if we’re serial killers than you’re dating one. And you and him seem pretty cozy with each other.” He said back.

“Touché Louis, touché.” I said. “Fine. Amy are you okay with me leaving you with these lame-o’s?”

“I’m more than okay with it.” she answered back a little too fast.

Zayn leaned in and whispered in my ear “Liam and his girlfriend, Danielle, are on a break so they might have be spending some quality time with each other” and winked.

I just laughed. “I heard my name? What did he say?” Liam asked

“He said you have very nice hair” I replied.

“Lies!” He answered.

“I’m hungry!” whined Niall.

“Let’s go find something to eat before Niall explodes.” Said Liam and we all left the room.

Zayn and I walked to a car hand in hand.

“I thought you couldn’t drive”

“Who said we were taking a car?”

Just as he said that the car moved, exposing one of those bikes with two seats.

“Really?” I asked

“I thought I’d be cute. We could get a taxi if you want” he said disappointed

“No, I love it.” I said and pecked him on the cheek. “The problem is how am I going to get on it? I’m too short.”

“I have an idea!” he said.

He pulled the bike near a building with steps on the front of it. He got on the bike to keep it stable meanwhile I got on.

“I can’t even touch the ground! Why am I so short?”

 “You’re perfect” he said and with that we were off.

---------------------------------------

“Ugh, are we almost there my legs hurt! Are we there yet?” I whined

“God, you’re worst than Niall when he wants food.” He replied

“Niall always wants food.”

“Exactly.”

“Zayn Jawaad Malik if we were not on this bike and I wasn’t afraid we were going to fall I would hit you so hard!”

“No you wouldn’t; you love me too much. Even your shirt says it.”

“They were out of ‘I hate Zayn’ shirts.”

“No, you love me. Don’t deny it.”

“Whatever.”

“Wait, so you didn’t answer my question. Are we there yet?” I asked again

“Yeah, we’re here already.” He stopped the bike and stayed on as I got off.

“Thank god. Ow! My butt hurts!” I complained.

“Suck it up!” he answered.

I glared at him “If you weren’t so adorable I’d punch you!”

“You always threaten me but you never do anything.” He said.

“Shut up! Now where is this wonderful surprise that we rode miles for you to give me? Hmmm?”

“Look around” he answered.

It was the first time I was actually aware of where we were. We were at the end of a nature trail.  The trees all had lights around the barks and branched and lanterns hanging off the end. In front of us there was a cute little picnic spread out for us. Complete with the checkerboard blanket and basket.

“Wow. It’s…. it’s beautiful. I don’t know what to say.”

“Only the best for my girlfriend.” He said smiling.

It was the first time I heard him call me his girlfriend and I loved it. He put his arm around my waist and kissed my neck.

“Mmmm.” I moaned.

He turned me around so I was facing him.

“Thank you.” He said.

“For what? I haven’t done anything.”

“For making me the happiest man alive. And for not embarrassing me in front of all my fans by saying no.”

“Why would I say no? You’re perfect.”

“And then you wonder why I’m so vain.” He responded.

“You just completely ruined the moment.” I said sitting down on the blanket.

Just then my stomach growled. I didn’t realize I hadn’t eaten since breakfast until now.

“What’s there to eat? I’m starving.”

“You’re just like Niall!” he exclaimed

“I’m sorry that I’m hungry! But seriously what is there to eat?”

“McDonald’s. I didn’t know what else you liked so I got you what you ordered when we went.” He said handing me a Big Mac.

“Awww thanks. I like whatever really.”

                  I finished the burger in record speed and I regretted it as soon as I finished. I sat there holding my stomach.

“Ughhh. So. Much. Food.”

“It’s not even that bad. Do you want a chicken nugget?” he said putting one in my face.

I just glared at him. “Or not…” he said.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked.

“What?”

“Truth or Dare?” I asked again.

“Truth.”

“Laaaaaaame. Okay, what would you have done if I said no tonight?”

“I’d go home and cry myself to sleep and never sing again.” He answered sarcastically.

I push his shouler. “Seriously!”

“I don’t know. I think I’d be upset…. Plus, this whole thing would go to waste.” He answered looking around.

“Truth or Dare?” he asked me.

“Dare!” I said boldly.

“I dare you to call Amy and when she answers to moan into the phone like we’re having sex.” He said.

“Fine.” I dialed Amy’s number.

“Hello?” she said.

“Ohhh Zayn don’t stop! Just like that! Mmmm!”

“Uhm Hello? Marilyn? What are you doing?” she said worried and I hung up.

We both laughed.

“That was the worst sex sound impersonation I’ve ever heard in my life!”

“Sorry, I’m not a whore and now what they sound like! Truth or Dare?”

“I dare you to run to the turn and back…”

“Easy.” He said getting up.

“You didn’t let me finish. I dare you to run to the turn and back… in your boxers!” I said smiling

“Fine.”  He said and started stripping.

“Woooooh!” I said while I threw singles at him.

He ran to the turn and back just like I told him too. By the time he got back I had hidden his clothes.

“Where… where are my clothes?” he asked

“What are you talking about? What are these clothes you speak of?”

“Seriously Mare, give them back!”

“Nope.” I said smiling

“Fine, I’ll just have to make you give them back.”

He started tickling me but I refused to give him his clothes back no matter how much it tickled.

“No! I won’t give them back!” I said. “Stop! It tickles!” I said hitting his back.

“Give me my clothes back and I will!”

“Never”

“Fine then I won’t stop.”

“Oww, Zayn. Stop. Seriously. I think I really hurt myself.” I said clutching my side. “Ow. It really hurts.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.3K 40
What will Lindsay, the girl who models for a living, do when she meets the one and only Zayn Malik from One Direction? All for publicity, the eightee...
8.6K 111 23
Lexi is just a normal teen.Who am i kidding her sister is Taylor swift.Her sister takes her so a one direction concert but the problem is that Lexi d...
17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
94.6K 1.2K 53
year is 2013 will turn to 2014 Every life is different Every life can be changed Everyone deserves a chance When a young lonely teen is spotted at a...