Second Love [Completed]

By Anishaluv

Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked... More

Preface
1- Our Last Vacation
2- Can I trust you?
3. Day Without You
4.Today You Ditched me
5.- I am Addicted to Her
6. I'm nothing for him Anymore.
7. I love you
8. Unfortunately
9. The Party
10. WTH happened??!!
11. We're over!!
12. She left me
13.Regrets & Disappearence
14. YOU!!!
15. We did lot of stuff
16. She's Irresistible
17. Consequences
18. Bridegroom for Princess Daughter
19. Because I like you
20. Why are you avoiding me??
21. What was that??
22. The Wedding
23. Ownership & Truth
24. I'll miss you
25. I'm Mrs Williams Now
26. An Accident
27. Still in love
28. Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION
30. Comfort, Popularity &Rumors
31. Payback is a Bitch
32. Wiley is my pet dog
33. If You Knew Better
34. Have Mercy On Him
35. I Do Care
36. I'll Be Unfair
37. I am being blackmailed
38. I love you too Rose
39.You are biased
40. Trust
41. Are you upset?
42. You are lying on my face Xavier
43. An Arrest
44. He didn't come
44. Chase me for once and for all
Epilogue
Unfortunate Love

29. Need Proper Closure

17.2K 629 16
By Anishaluv

Hi everyone I'm back with new chapter of Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION and this time it'll be for sure Susan's P.O.V. as I think many of you will be missing her if I am correct ??!!

But before that I have news that Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION is nominated in The fiction awards by _LoveTheBeautyInYou in two categories

1. The Best romance Story

And

2. Best of the undiscovered

Plus I'm also nominated for Best of little things

I would really really really appreciate if you guys spent minutes for voting for me and this novel. All you have to do is

1. Click on the link below
  http://my.w.tt/UiNb/mCdpEIdnzD

2. Comment on the categories stated above and comment in this format

Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION by Anishaluv

That's it simple right??!! Please vote for me pleaseeee and follow me too :) :)

_________________________________

So here is new chapter

Happy reading to you all

Susan's P.O.V.

I can't understand why he didn't believe me. "Still in love with Adrian" what a rubbish. Wait a second maybe not maybe I still... No no no no Susan remember he cheated on you. Yes I can't be in love with someone like him.

But what if I'm still argh I'm going crazy I need help, an expert help yes that's it and with my recent condition only one person can help me but, work?  Like you are doing it sitting here and starring at this blue file for almost and hour huh? 

who's this? Oh! right my conscience I'm really going crazy. I can't concentrate till I talk it all out. So, decided I will do it. I took my phone and dialed the only person who could help me...

"Hello Liz you home?" Time to be damsel in distress for third time. I really hate it but can't help it. She is good listener if she wanted to be and its time I should confess everything to someone before I explode my brain.

"Yeah come over and babe I know that voice of yours" I love her she is best. I put everything aside I readjust my skirt and blouse and took my jacket and purse. As soon as I step outside my chamber I saw very frightened face of Tia my personal assistant.

"Tia please arrange the files on my desk I'm going out I don't know if I will be back today anymore" poor girl I almost fire her today thrice no maybe four times. God Susan get a grip don't lose your composure you're Owner of Joseph's behave like one.

"But you have to meet a investors today and I'm afraid I can't delay it for you" in exact moment I wish that I have gun and shoot her but my bad I can't.

"Why do I pay you this good amount of salary?" I asked her in annoyed tone.

"To follow the order exact way you wanted me to" She lowly replies

"Good and are you doing it properly?" I asked her

"No mam"

"Should you be fired?" I can see fear in her eyes.

"Maybe"

"No it's yes you should be fired but as generous as I'm I'll not do it instead I'll replace you and from tomorrow onwards you will work as assistant of my new personal assistant"

With that without giving her chance to reply I went towards lift. Oliver was following me closely. After that I went to parking where my chauffeur bring car. As soon as me and Oliver were settled I told them Corey's address since, Lisa shifted with him few months back.

When we reached the building where Corey live I told Oliver to wait in parking lot and I went to the 3rd floor. As soon as I reach to the door of her flat she pull me inside.

"Missed you so much" she said excitedly and then she hugged me tight wow I know she's expecting so her emotions are not uptight but this isn't something I expect.

"Missed you too"I said while hugging her back.

"So come sit tell me what happened?" In exact moment I notice how big she is

"Wow Liz you are big " I told her

"I know I can't wear my cute dressed anymore I look bad right?" What? i didn't said that.

"No way you look good babe just as Charming as always" with that she gave me warm smile.

"Thanks would you like something to eat and drink??" I shook my head no

"So what are you waiting for?  start up!" yeah, right I took deep breath here and comes the difficult part.

"Okay,  so the thing is Adrian is in hospital he got into an accident" she gasped and look at me with wide eyes.

"How did you know? How's he now? " before she can ask more questions I cut her off

"He's fine his family is here. And he used to call me daily to talk to me and I never once received it when he got into an accident his last caller was me" I can't control my tears now.

"Susan you should have picked it up once" I know I regretted it so much I can't imagine what would I have done if he was died in that accident.

"It hurts me so much Liz seeing him hurt. I felt like it was all because of me" she wrapped her arms around me.

"I just can't help it you know me"

"Shh stop crying otherwise your husband will be reported that I made you cry " that makes me more sad so I start crying more.

"There is more of it?" She asked I just nodded and she handed me some tissues. I wipe my tears and took more tissue for my nose.

"Xavier was so upset about it" I told her

"What why??"

"He thinks I'm not loyal cause I stayed at hospital whole day and missed his calls" that's so ridiculous I know but how could he think  like that about me?

"That's wrong so so so wrong" I know right.

"How could he Liz? I never thought about it hell I didn't even talked to Adrian after that day"

"But you didn't block his number too. You didn't delete him from your life yet" I didn't block his number because....because... Hell I don't the answer myself.

"You know why you didn't do it?" I nodded

"Because you need proper closure you heart still waits for him. Thinking whatever happened was mistake but, your brain is making you hate him but deep inside you can't hate him reason is you want to know why he left you and hence, you're afraid to know the answers" I know she is right but I don't know how to react

"You are afraid that he might blame you for it but you need to be Strong for yourself and Xavier to finally move on. " I didn't thought that someday she might be wiser than me.

I'll move on for good and make my life better I will not hold myself back anymore.

"So tell me about you and Xavier? "

"I don't know today morning we had our first big fight" I told her truthfully.

"So what you guys gonna do about it?" She asked.

"I'll do nothing he have to apologize to me plus on coming Friday we had to go to dinner at his parents place which will be awkward since we are in none speaking terms"

"Your life is like daily soap"

"Tell me about it plus now I need new secretary to replace Tia"

"Gosh thank god finally you get rid of that stupid girl!  I have one British friend he's hot dedicated and was ex Secretary of Xavier's dad" I gave her knowing look.

"Yes his name is Andrew Sullivan I can give you a number but in exchange" Bitch knew that but will come

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Shopping trip with you" I gave her small smile.

"Wednesday fine by you?" I ask her

"So fine by me. Now stop sulking lets watch movies how about Prince and me series?" She asked 

"Why bother asking? Girl play it all"

__________________________________

So tell me how's it? Don't be silent readers.

And if 10+ people vote for Billionaire's LOVE or Obsession within 24 hours I'll upload another Chapter tomorrow evening.

So at least vote for fast update and don't forget to

VOTE&COMMENTS&SHARE&FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 13.7K 33
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose. Norman Blackford, the 22 year old self made billionaire playboy, literally lived by thi...
24.4K 980 58
Being the naturally born fat girl,her family decides to get her married to a handsome and dashing young man to raise her self esteem and to make her...
57.8K 4.8K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
3.2M 96.7K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...