Brown Sugar

Da GirlsWithGoals

Chresanto and Maya been best friends since they were in pre school. Times have changed and both have grown an... Altro

Prologue.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Go Read
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Eighteen .
Nineteen.
Rewrite.
New story.
1k views.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine.
Filler ..
Thirty (Finale Pt.1)
Finale pt. 2
Finale Pt.3
Book 2 .

Thirteen.

214 15 3
Da GirlsWithGoals

Chresanto.
Desiree came over and we chilled and watched Suicide Squad.

"Where da food aaatttt?" She said making me laugh. She got up and went to the kitchen looking through the cabinets.

"There some Doritos in the cabinet under the sink" I yelled out and I heard the bag opening. And she sauntered her way back in the living room and laid between my legs . My phone vibrated and I glanced at it indicating I had a text message. The message was from Ray . I didn't feel like looking at the message so I just ignored it.

"You not gon get that? " Des looked at my phone then looked at me. I shrugged.

"Naw, it's just Ray . Maybe later ." She nodded and watched the TV.

"How long you've known him? " she suddenly asked. That's weird.

"Since elementary school." I said before eating a few chips. I was kinda hoping she would hush so I can watch the movie, but I guess she wanted to talk.

"That's wassup." Surprisingly she didn't say anything else and we watched the movie.

___
I wake up to Des on top of me sleep. I don't even remember watching the movie, huh must've been really tired. I moved a little and I heard her yawn.

"Wake up" I said and she mumbled something and sat up to glare at me. Her bottom lip was poked out and her eyes squinted , she look cute as hell to be honest. Her and Maya do the same thing...Maya....Maya ..aw shit. Shit she's not thinking about me so I gotta stop thinking about her.

"You heard what I said?" I blinked .

"What?" She rolled her eyes .

"I said we should go to the beach." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Right now?" She made a 'really nigga' face.

"No negro this weekend like I just mentioned while you were zoned out." I mentally face palmed myself.

"My bad I'm just tired as hell, but aye we can go " she smiled a little where you can see a little of her braces and got off me.

"Great it's a date." I nodded getting up and following her to the kitchen. She sat on the counter while I got out two bottles of water. I hand her a bottle and she makes a face.

"What?" She looks behind me .

"Can I have tea instead?" I stale faced her.

"Why?"

"I want some tea" I huffed and grabbed a bottle of tea and handed it to her. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Then she hands me the water bottle and I put it back.

"Thanks Chressy" I stiffened and look at her.

"Don't call me that. " she raised her hands in surrender and drunk her water. I don't know where my attitude came from but I had one for a quick second.

"Wanna order some pizza?" She nodded and I looked at her .

"What's wrong Brace Face?" She shrugged and got off the counter walking to the living room. Oh damn now thanks to me she has an attitude.

"D I'm sorrryyy you know you can't stay mad at me " she cut her eyes at me and plopped on the sofa. I crawled on top of her and she smacked her teeth .

"Move." I started kissing all over her face and she started giggling. That by itself made me smile.

"See you know you can't " she rolled her eyes and grabbed my face to kiss me . Our lips move in sync before I pulled away.

"Now let's order that pizza."

____
Maya

"You said Dillyn bringing his girlfriend too?" Corey nodded before putting his head in my lap.

"He's been asking about you , since he's been seeing you on my snap " I smiled .

"I kinda wanna meet him too , your stories about him make him sound funny as hell " he chuckled a little bit.

"He retarded but that's my brother." I ran my fingers through his blonde curls and he closed his eyes . He says when I do it makes him sleepy but it relaxes him. Then a Black Honda pulled up about 20 feet away from us, and Corey picked up his head and nodded towards the car.

"That's them now " I looked back at the car as a darkskin dude who seems taller than me but a little shorter than Corey come out the car closing the door. And a pretty girl got out behind him, she was darkskin and around my height. As she got closer I realized she looked familiar then I gasped.

"Typh?!" Her head snapped my way and her eyes widened.

"Maya? Bitcchhh " we ran to each other and hugged one another. I knew Typhany through school, well sorta. We met at a party and we been friends ever since, but she got a scholarship and she had to move away for college and I haven't seen her that much anymore.

"Y'all know each other ?" Corey asked walking up to our little reunion. Dillyn came a little after him and smiled.

"So this is the infamous Maya my nigga been showing off on Snapchat " his accent was strong and I remember Corey telling me he was from New Orleans.

"And you must be Dillyn, the funny guy in all his stories " I laughed and so did he.

"What you told her about me nigga?" Corey laughed and shrugged. Typh and I finally let go of each other .

"But back to my question, how do y'all know each other?" . I looked at her and she looked at me then I looked at him.

"We met at a party for a school event , but I haven't seen her since she moved on a scholarship." She nudged me and smiled .

"But a bitch baaccckkk" we both laughed and hugged again. Then I looked at Dillyn and narrowed my eyes.

"How'd y'all meet?" He smiled at her and she smiled at him.

"She went to my concert and I felt like I needed to make her mine, even though at first she wouldn't give a youngin da time of day " she laughed and looked down.

"Because I had to make sure you wasn't on games " he kissed her cheek and I smiled at them.

"I wasn't."

"Awwww Corey isn't that sweeeet ." He looked at me and made a face at my reaction then nodded.

"Yeah I'm happy for my mans, he finally put the hoeing days behind him ." They dapped each other up .

"I'm glad you did too. You got yourself a keeper ."

"Duhhh of course my girl a keeper ." Typh said making me laugh .

"But we going to play ball or nah ?" Dillyn looked at Corey who kept playing in my hair . I didn't mind it til he yanked it a little on purpose and I punched him in his chest.

"Stop boy " he laughed and nodded at Dillyn . They walked off and went to play basketball leaving Typh and I so we walked to the swings.

"So how'd you and Corey meet?"

"Well we've been going to school together for awhile and he's been tryna get at the kid so I finally decided to give him a chance ." She nodded taking it all in.

"But what happened to what's his name? Chres?" Yes she knows Chres. They met I think about three times before she moved.

"I think we're starting to grow apart...like we don't even talk everyday like we used to. So I'm just doing my thing and he doing his."

"Damn, y'all used to be tight." I nodded agreeing with her but stayed quiet then she sighed.

"So that crush gon away?" I shrugged.

"I honestly think he's moving on from me. And that's fine because I'm actually starting to really like Corey and I'm not gonna play with his heart . But there's always a place for Chres in my heart and it bugs me." We swing back and forth before she speaks up .

"Duh y'all are best friends of course you're gonna have a spot for him, the bond doesn't go away over night "

"Yeah you right ." But she continued.

"But at one point in time being away from each other for awhile you can lose that bond, so if you wanna go that route you could lose it forever. Believe me I know."

"I'll figure something out. Thanks girl "

"No welcome babes ."

🤘🏾🌼.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

34.2K 1.7K 27
It's 2 years later and Jacob and Chresanto are still together, living with there children Xavier and Alianna who are now 5 years old. life is good, a...
25K 491 37
Yn & Chresanto has been bestfriend since they where 2years old .. But it all changes up,wen they start to catch feelings for each other. But somethin...
104K 2.9K 44
Chresanto and Bahja were best friends since grade school but Bahja's awful home life causes them to split apart for what will become the next 10 year...
237K 7.2K 123
Yn and Chresanto live in Compton. They have a hard life. They are trynna make it out. If they do, will there past be back to haunt them? Or will they...