Once below the surface (sans...

By Maximill10n

I was tired of fighting the pain, so I gave up. And then, a sudden yellow light burst trough the basement. Sa... More

☆ A/N ☆
♡ P R O L O G U E ♡
♡ O N E ♡
♡ T W O ♡
♤ T H R E E ♤
♡ F O U R ♡
♡ F I V E ♡
♤ S I X ♤
☆ A/N ☆
♡ S E V E N ♡
♡ N I N E ♡
♤♡ T E N ♡♤
♡ E L E V E N ♡
♤ T W E L V E ♤
♡ T H I R T E E N ♡
♡ F O U R T E E N ♡
☆ A/N ☆
♡ F I F T E E N ♡
♤ S I X T E E N ♤
♡ S E V E N T E E N ♡
♤ E I G H T T E E N ♤
♡ N I N E T E E N ♡
♡ T W E N T Y ♡
♤ E P I L O G U E ♤
☆ A/N ☆
Author's Note

♤ E I G H T ♤

1.5K 64 64
By Maximill10n

"I missed you so much."
_______________________________________

I finally hugged MY Frisk!

My Frisk, that had loved me. Even when she was so young. My Frisk, that had completed all my brothers puzzles with joy! My Frisk, that laughed at my puns and drank too much ketchup.

Dispite the bad events, there were good ones too. Many more good ones.

Yet, she killed our king. And we all had lost hope. We all got crazy.

"S-Sans?" She said my name! Oh gosh she said my name!

"C-could you release me?" My joy quickly changed into dissapointment.

She didn't know about us. She couldn't remember.

Then, he spoke again. Inside of my mind.

"💧︎✌︎☠︎💧 📪︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆💧︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎🕯︎✞︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☝︎☟︎❄︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎."

Growling, I answered him.

"I know, dad. But I'm the one that has to think. You have left me alone all week. If you wanted to have your part in this, you should've come earlier and should've given me some advice." Frisk just stared at me, incapable of even imagining why I spoke to 'myself.'

"M-mind explaining me why you... spoke to yourself..?" I grinned and took her hand, guiding her upstairs. To my room.

"I'll talk, but only at a safer place." Frisk giggled as I found us going too slow. I swept her up and dragged her to my room in bridal style.

Gosh how bad I wanted to tell her about what had happened after Asgore died. How bad I wanted to tell her about my father and the accident at the lab. Queen Toriel and prince Asriel.

Oh, everything had changed.

Even the echo flowers.

I opened the door and slammed it shut behind us, carefully placing Frisk on her feet.

"God, Frisk. There's so much to explain!" I smiled at her, she looked at me with curiosoty. I didn't blame her.

If some guy who I just met swept me up I would've probably punched him in the face. Hard and unforgiving.

But hey, I ain't no pacifist.

I sorted some things out in my head, and started to tell her what the fuck had happened here.

"Okay, So. Here it comes.

You had fallen down another time, and-"

Suddenly, the images of the genocide runs came rushing trough my mind.

I'll tell her another time.

"And you had mercy on anything that had a soul. Even Icecap.

You left Toriel and walked trough the woods, where I usuall- Where I just happened to be. I saw you walking and at the gate, I did the same as a few days ago. Exceot you didn't black out and you shook my hend which had a whoopue cussion in it.

You laughed as you heard the sound."

(Just so you know, this is Sans' flasback.)

"heh... the old whoopie cussion in the hands trick. it's always funny." frisk laughed at my joke, making me happy that this wasn't another genocide run.

chara had been on a roll.

yet, frisk beat her in the judgement hall and was able to press the reset button.

finally.

"Hi Sans, it's been a while." my permanent grin grew wider. "yeah, i guess ya could say that kiddo."

(End flashback)

"So, what happened?" I grinned, happy that she was curious about this.

"Well, you spared everyone. Made everyone happy... And then...

Asgore had died. You were gone.

I considered you being evil, but that was impossible. Only a few monsters seemed to think that. They started forming groups against humans. Demanding any human to be killed right at the spot.

Toriel, however, took her place on the throne, and started new rules. Human-friendly rules. Papyrus became head of the royal guard, while Undyne and I fought the rebellions.

One day, I had fought with some dumbasses, and caught a glimpse of purple aura. I regconized it.

It was W.D. Gaster, my father. Former royal sientist. He was completely scattered, his soul almost broken. About to turn into dust. Yet, something in me sparked. I walked towards his soul that was floating above his body, and absorbed him.

All I felt was paint. But that faded. I ran back home, feeling my bones grow and my aura change.

I now had yellow aura.

You would think, Dark blue and purple doesn't make yellow.

That's right.

But it's the traits that made it yellow.

A few days after that, Papyrus told me about a yellow flower that bugged him. I told him I would find it and make sure it wouldn't bug him any more.

Once I saw it, I took it to Alphys. My father could speak to me in my mind, and he told me to go find alphys.

He knew something.

I had told Alphys about this all too, and she suggested a test, and some experiments on the flower and me.

One day, a mistake was made.

A mistake that led to something great.

The flower turned into Asriel. Permanently. Queen Toriel...

Well, she was the happiest person on earth.

After that, we had little hope again.

Hope we were going to be able to make it all work again.

Yet, years passed and some people were going insane. Those people were almost turning into the monsters humans think we are.

And then, there were you.

A new spark of hope."

I finished my story, tired of telling. Frisk smiled at me, and grabbed my hand.

"Thanks for telling me. I-I appreciate it." I smiled back, happy that she didn't think it was lame or even idiotic that I-

Wait, she doesn't even know what she ment to me...

"Frisk.. I have to tell you something." Frisk hummed and smiled at me, a sign for me to continue.

"You ment more for me back then than you know. You still mean so much, maybe even more.

You...

You were my girlfriend."

_______________________________________

WHAAAAT....???!

Oh I hear you guys fangirling already.

*gets deaf because of screaming* WELP I HAVE TO SEE THE DOCTOR! THANKS, FRANS SHIPPERS. CAN YOU GET ON THE BOAT AND SAIL SO I DONT HAVE TO HEAR YOU SCREAM ANYMORE?

Oh, you are happy that there's another chapter too?

Well gee, I-

HOLD UP.

HOLD THE FUDGE UP. (Staying family-friendly)

WE HAVE 88 READS??!!?!??!?!?!

*diez of happiness*

I thought there would be only 7 or something... But no almost hundred.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FAM!!!

GIMME A GOOD OL' HUG!

*bone-crushing hugs all 'round.*

Thats it, bubaaahhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 804 22
{COMPLETED} When Frisk climbed Mt. Ebott, she had expected to simply be erased from existence. But instead, she awoke Underground, and found herself...
12K 359 34
Frisk has freed the monsters of the Underground. Finally, monster kind is allowed to return to the surface. It's been 3 years since then. Yet the mon...
7.9K 398 40
This is a sequel to "A Bad Fuckin' Temper" Y/N And her new family are living good lives.After breaking the barrier She went back to school to finish...
13K 501 17
EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just before she passed away, my grandmother...