Bitter Sweet (A Zane x Kawaii...

By princess_dr

Kawaii~Chan and Zane been classmates for a while now and everyone wants them to date. Their senior year, when... More

New Year
Rumors, Rumors, Rumors
Sometimes It's Best To Be Quiet Pt 1
Sometimes It's Best To Be Quiet Pt 2
True love or heart break?
Heart Break
New Story Do NOT Hate Me
Under Pressure
Her Reaction
NEW BOOK||SEQUEL
Happiness or Confusion
Assumptions Are My Dangerous Than The Truth
Revenge
The Reactions
Author's Note
Bittersweet
Zane Behind The Mask
Family Love
The Fight
The Date
Ultima
Clear Eyes With Clear Skies
A Broken Heart And A Bitten Cat
A Love That Will Live Forever
Aaron's Love and Fears
ORIGINAL STORY ORIGINAL CHARACATERS ORIGINAL EVERYTHING
The Call
Special Needs
The Outcome
Zane's Decision
Garroth's Actions
Vylad's Pain
Aaron's Confession
Aphmau's Tears
Kawaii~Chan's True Form
Reunited One Last Time

Misunderstanding

1.1K 14 10
By princess_dr

Kawaii~Chan POV
I know I shouldn't be doing this but I need to see if I really like him. Should I wear this? No, it's too pink. Why am I so nervous?! The door bell rang and I ran to the door. "Hi Zane~Kun." He was wearing a tuxedo and had flowers. I should have wore the pink dress. "I'm sorry, I just thought we were gonna go some where nice since you're always going to some where cute and nice." I started blushing and let him in. I ran to the room to change into the pink dress and did my hair a little nicer.

I looked at the flowers he got me and I read the card.

To my beautiful Kawaii~Chan
~Zane

He thinks I'm beautiful?

I ran down stairs and saw him looking around at my pictures with Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun. My ship! "Is Zane~Kun ready?" He turned around and froze for a moment. "Wh-what?" "Nothing. You're ready?" I nodded and we walked out. "Where are we going Zane~Kun?" "Uh...we're going to...um..." I started laughing and sneaked a peak at him blushing. "Kawaii~Chan's only joking. I know here we're going!" Zan~Kun looked relieved and started blushing.

We walked to my favorite restaurant in the world. The Cheesecake Factory!!! "You see, this is what I meant!" I looked at Zane~Kun with a confused face. "I just mean that you go to nice places. I mean nice and expensive place, you're a pretty expensive person so it's understandable." "Wait...what?" He jumped back a little and started panicking. "That's not what I meant! I mean you're a very rich person so of course you're expensive!" That's not helping either!

I walked into the restaurant and got us to our table. Zane~Kun looked embarrassed and I don't blame him. This is so awkward! What do I do now?! "So, um, Kawaii~Chan. Why did you wanna hangout?" "Kawaii~Chan thought it'd be a nice way to get to know Zane~Kun since he's supposedly My boyfriend." He started laughing and drank water. "True. True. As my girlfriend, I guess it's normal to understand why we need to get to know each other."

"Kawaii~Chan?" I turned around and saw Reese~Senpai. "Oh no! Reese~Senpai, let Kawaii~Chan explain!" "No, no. I don't want to interrupt your date with your boyfriend." Zane~Kun got up and tried explaining. "This is all just a misunderstanding. We are not dating." "You don't need to be ashamed about your relationship." Reese~Senpai walked away and I tried running back to him and tried to grab his hand to pull him back. By the time I got to him he started running away.

"Reese~Senpai!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 66 23
Zane and kawaii~chan have been friends for a long time know and zane has started to develop feeling's for kawaii~chan. Kawaii~chan as also starred to...
4.2K 110 30
Kawaii-chan and Zane are just discovering the feelings they have for each other.More awkwardness await.Move the story along with your mind.They are m...
6.3K 183 17
Kawaii~Chan is a freshman at Phoenix Drop High. She's popular, happy bright and is practically friends with everyone. Well, almost everyone. Zane is...
11.3K 134 31
I have always wanted to make this book and now I finally can so I hope you enjoy and also this is a Zane X kawaii~chan fanfic from aphmau.