Ünexpectedly

By iamRam2333

An Uber driver had the worst luck of picking up a crazy, drunk girl after a booking request. "Sometimes you... More

1. First Impressions
2. The Morning After
3. Second Chance
4. Breezy
5. Allow Me To Be Frank
6. Something There
7. Pa-Fall
8. Slow Down... or Not
9. Hanging By A Moment
10. Free-Falling
11. Parting Time
12. NASL Please
13. Whoops
14. The Boss
15. Labels
16. Obvious
17. Drunk on You
18. Deeper
19. Taken
20. Steady
21. Power Couple
22. Victorious
23. The Invitation
24. Red
25. Birthday Dinner
26. Blame it on the Booze
27. Drunk and Fluffy
28. Uh-oh
29. Sway
30. Strong
31. Goodluck, Richard
32. Beach
33. The Gala
34. Cliché
* If Walls Could Talk *
35. Facebook
36. Jelly Bean
37. Cremá de Fruta
38. Crepe Cake
39. Sofia
40. Cheese
41. Giddy
42. Hard Blow
43. Unconventional
44. Brother
45. Cherished
46. Roadtrip
47. Take You Down
48. Bump
49. Outrageous
The 29th
50. Toss
51. Bad Blood
52. Dopplegangers
53. Seeing Double
54. Babysitters
55. NYC
56. Farewell
57. Wedding Plans
58. Humpty Dumpty
59. I Loved Her First
60. Countdown
61. Deal
62. Déjà Vu
63. Strain
64. Turning Tables
65. Dan Part 1
VISUALS
66. Dan Part 2: Gatecrasher
67. Dan Part 3: Gotcha
68. Surprises
69. The Wedding
70. Sappy & Sexy
71. A Princess and A Plane
73. MHC Membership ✔️
74. Maldives
75. Charades
🔑 Charades: Panda's PoV
76. In Laws 🤦🏻‍♀️
77. Back to Reality
🔑 Tease
78. Black and White
79. Matriarch
80. Hot and Cold
81. Drop
82. Harsh
83. All Is Well
84. Party Partey!
🔑 Rewind
85. Regrets
86. The Calm ----
87. Storm
88. Rainbow
89. Closure
90. Jacuzzi
91. Pink or Blue
92. And then there was III...

72. The MHC

11.3K 810 106
By iamRam2333

"Are you feeling comfortable?" Richard asked Maine as they sat back on their seats.

"Yes!" Maine said, grinning. "Grabe, Mallows, kahit sa panaginip hindi sumagi sa isip ko to. Sorry if I seem too excited ha... pero grabe lang kasi. Grabe..." she continued as she ran her hands on the soft arm rest of her seat, her eyes roaming the view inside their cabin.

It was very spacious, with two sets of reclining chairs facing each other on one side, a plush couch stretched right beside them, and a coffee table in the middle. There was a 50 inch TV installed at the front, and a mini bar on the side. At the back there was a small dining table set too.

The plane had a personal stewardess that was supposed to bring their meals at scheduled times, but Richard instructed her and the other crew not to enter the cabin unless it was requested.

"Alam mo bang balak palagyan ni Elena ng kama to?" Richard said, chuckling as he held her hand. "Sayang di na umabot sa trip natin. 10 hours pa naman yung flight duration, that would've been even more comfortable," he said.

"At okay na okay sana sya sa iniisip mo kanina," she giggled.

He smiled. "Well, we can do it anywhere else. It doesn't always have to be on the bed, you already know that," he whispered, and his hot breath on her skin sent a pleasant shiver down her spine. "Pero saka na natin isipin yan. Right now I want you to take a nice long rest. Pinagod kita masyado the last two days, kelangan mong bumawi."

"I really don't mind, you know," she tried to protest, but Richard held her face with both hands and kissed her nose.

"Nope. You will rest, and you will eat well. Let's harot responsibly, okay?" he told her.

"Wow. Sayo pa talaga nanggaling yan," she said pouting. "Or wait... nagsasawa ka na ba? Nasobrahan na ba ang harot ko? Did you realize in the last two days that I'm not actually good enough in bed pala?"

"Sus. Heto nanaman po tayo," he said, and it was all he could do to keep himself from rolling his eyes. "Hindi ako nagsasawa, Panda, at hinding hindi ako magsasawa. Kung ako lang I'd want to do it nonstop, but I saw how hungry you've gotten this morning. Ni hindi mo nga napansin na ikaw ang nakaubos ng more than half ng pagkain natin. Plus you were limping a bit when you got off the bed.

"Making love with you is always amazing, Panda, but I don't wanna risk your well being. We have two months to do that any time we want, but for now, I want you to rest. Okay? Wag nang makulit," he said before planting another kiss on her nose.

She heaved a deep sigh and as she did, she realized that she was indeed tired, and sore, but that always seemed to go away whenever she thought of doing the deed. God, I have indeed become so insatiable. Addict lang, Maine? Epekto ba ng diet to?

"What are you thinking?" he asked, tilting his head to the side as he studied her face.

"Wala lang," she said with a smile. "Sige na po, magpapahinga na."

"Good. At simula ngayon I'm going to impose an hour of exercise every morning ha," he said as he helped her recline her chair.

"What?" she groaned in protest.

"Uulitin ko. I'm going to impose an hour of exercise every morning from now on. Don't worry, we'll do it together para ma-enjoy mo."

"You make it sound like I have no choice in the matter," she said, frowning as she laid on her side, facing him. He started reclining his seat all the way back too and then grabbed the blanket that was folded on the couch.

"Well you don't. Don't worry, you'll learn to like it, especially if may reward tayo para sa isa't isa after each grueling session," he told her with a smirk as he laid the blanket on her and tucked it under her elbows.

"Grabe talaga yang persuasion skills mo noh? You know what to do and say to make people agree with you."

"And it always works, right?" he asked, smiling as he leaned over to kiss her lips. "Tulog ka na."

"Are you gonna sleep too?" she asked, her palm moving to her mouth as she let out a small yawn.

"Yup. But I'll wait till you've fallen asleep," he whispered.

"Okay... I love you, Mallows."

"I love you too, Panda."

When she woke up a few hours later, she found Richard sleeping soundly beside her. She smiled as she stared at him, taking in every detail of his handsome face and admiring how calm it looked in his sleep. She didn't know what time he was able to sleep and she didn't really want to wake him up, but she was having strong urge to touch his face.

She bit her lip and sighed as she curled her fist in restraint. She glanced at the window behind him instead and saw the splashes of orange and pink in the horizon. It was almost twilight, and it was a sight to behold.

She turned to the window right behind her and peeked at the view outside. They were still high up in the air so she couldn't see much aside from the pink skies and the clouds, but it was breathtaking.

A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and she yelped in surprise before turning to the owner of those arms.

"Gising ka na pala," he said with a sleepy smile. "Come back here and lie beside me. I wanna cuddle," he added, his eyes still half closed.

Ghad, ang gwapong bagong gising naman nito. How to be you po? she thought as she carefully lied beside him again.

He immediately wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close, his face pressing on her hair as he did.

"I had a dream about you," he whispered.

"Talaga? Tungkol saan?" she asked, leaning back to look at his face.

He grinned. "You were standing pressed against the wall, screaming my name out loud as I ---"

"Teka. Panaginip ba yan o pantasya?"

"Hmmm... hindi ko na alam. I think it's a memory. One of the many ones I have that got stored inside my brain," he said, nuzzling her neck. "I love it when you scream my name, Maine."

She blushed and didn't respond, but she was smiling as she felt his hand moving up and down her back before resting on her bum.

"Mallows..."

"Hmmm?"

"Order tayo."

"Gutom ka?" he asked, looking at her.

"Medyo."

"What do you want?" He let go of her quite reluctantly and reached for the small menu on the coffee table. Ridiculously enough, Elena has a personal chef on the plane too.

"What do they have?"

"Here, take a look," Richard said, running his fingers through his hair as he handed her the menu. "Those are Elena's personal favorites."

"Hmmm... Actually I'm just wondering if they have enough whipped cream."

He raised his eyebrows at her. "Whipped cream?"

"Uhuh..." she said, smirking at him as she pulled her lip between her teeth. "For my special dessert. Now go ahead and ask, Marshmallow," she told him with a small wink as his face broke into a huge grin.

~~~~~
😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
2M 45.9K 53
Iiwan nya talaga ako? Nainis talaga sya sakin gusto ko naman makipag date eh. Baka lang may Quiz talaga. "Hubby? Hubby whaaaaa... ayoko na sayo!!!" ...
40.4K 1.4K 99
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
8.8K 272 17
AshMatt fanfic