Isolated [A Alien Isolation F...

By xenoX323

{ Currently being rewritten } "This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo. Signing Off." My name is Samant... More

2- Welcome To Sevastopol
3- Axel
4- Encounter
5- Flight Recorder
6- Seegson Communications
7- Samuels Is Alive
8- Meeting Kuhlman
9- Kuhlman's Death
A/N
News Update

1- Closing the Book

2.1K 42 5
By xenoX323

"Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo."

"Third officer reporting."

"The other members of the crew- Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas are dead."

"Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up."

"This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off."

...............................

"Ripley."

I stopped and looked over to see a synthetic that looked like a normal man, but that was normal.

I'm Samantha Ripley, the younger sister of Amanda Ripley. Our mother was Ellen Ripley, the Warrant Officer of the Nostromo, but that was years ago.

When our mother went missing including the commercial starship Nostromo, we started to work in the region of the location she went missing. With no luck.

"I'm Samuels. I work for the company." He said and I looked over at Amanda who turned back around and continued working.

"It's about your mother. I think we may have found her Amanda." I stopped working including Amanda and we got up and looked at him.

"A commercial vessel, the Anesidora, has recovered what we believe to be the flight recorder unit of the Nostromo."

"Where?" Amanda asked as she walked over to the small rec room. "Zeta Reticula." He said as I followed her as Samuels did the same. "What did it tell you?" Amanda asked.

"We don't know. The unit was taken into Sevastopol station. It's proprietorial material, so the company wants it to be collected as soon as possible." He said and I let him go in first and he smiled and nodded at me.

I nodded back as I walked in and looked over at Samuels. Most synthetics made by Weyland-Yutani Corp only have the normal appearance. Pale skin that resembled close to an human's, normal walking patterns, same clothes, no hair, and very limited speech.

But unlike the other synthetics, I almost thought he was a human. He had actually human toned skin, real human hair, eyes that looked like a human's, and actually talked liked us.

"Sevastopol's a supply depot in the region. It's a permanent​ freeport facility."

"I know what it is." Amanda says as she walks over to the coffee maker and grabs a cup.

"Transits arranged. There's a courier ship called the Torrens heading out that way in two days. We're going to travel out in....."

"We?" I asked and Samuels looked over at me. "Me and another exec. And you two, if you're willing."

Amanda looked over at me and gave the cup of coffee to Samuels. If they actually found the flight recorder unit, maybe we'll finally find our mother, or know where she's probably at.

"Look Ripley. When this job came across my desk, I read the case history," Samuels said as he walked closer to us as our back was turned against him.

"I know why you're working in the region where she went missing." I looked over at him as he continued.

"You're still looking, aren't you?" I looked back at Amanda and I knew she was thinking the same thing I was. We were working in the same region for years, but we couldn't stop ourselves.

What if she was still out there? What if we already were close to her, but we went the wrong way?

"I've been cleared to offer you two a place on the Torrens, if you want to come along," he says as Amanda looks over at me.

"Maybe there'll be some closure for the both of you."

.............................

I woke up to a white ceiling and a oval shaped glass behind my head. I sat up and looked over to see Amanda waking up as well.

She wore only a white tink top and underwear while I was wearing a grey tink top and white shorts.

My head began to hurt, but I knew it was from being in hypersleep. "You're head hurting to?" Amanda asked and I nodded. "Yeah, yours?"

"Yep, come on let's go get dressed." I nodded and got up, my bare feet hitting the ice cold floor.

I walked over to a screen and inserted my ID card which made my name pop up. I looked over to see Amanda did the same.

I walked over to the door as it opened with a hiss. "Come on Amanda." I say to her as I walk into the hallway making it lit up.

Amanda walked beside me as we walked into another room. "I'll get dressed first." Amanda says to me and I nod as she grabs her clothes and goes into a locker to change.

I walk around the room as I opened containers. "I can use this when we get back." I say to myself as I find some scrap and an bonding agent.

I was building a device back at home that was supposed to be able to find our mother quicker by finding and tracking the signal of the Nostromo if we were ever close to it.

I put the scrap and bonding agent in my pocket as Amanda walked out of the locker wearing a brown jumpsuit that was opened at her chest showing her shirt underneath and some sneakers.

"Go ahead." She says to me and I nod as I grab my own clothes and get changed as well.

I soon come out wearing a black jumpsuit that I kept zipped to my waist which showed my white tink top and had my brown sneakers.

"Do you think Samuels or Taylor are awake yet?" Amanda asked me as I finish putting my belt around my waist.

"Only one way to find out. You go see if Samuels awake and I'll go check up on Taylor." I say and Amanda nods as we walk out of the room.

I walked down another hallway as Amanda went to another one which left me alone.

The hall lit up the minute I walk into it making me wonder how does it know when someone is in the hallway to turn the lights on.

I turned and walked in another room to see Taylor sitting at the round table in the middle of the room.

"Taylor. Good morning." I say to her, but I already know it wasn't a good one for her due to the tired look she has.

"Samantha, it's certainly not "good" and I very much doubt it's "morning" either." Taylor says in a bitter tone before she stops and sighs.

"Sorry. I feel like death. I don't know how you people put up with hypersleep regularly." I shrug, "You get use to it."

"I don't do long-haul very often. Most legal execs don't travel further than the coffee machine." She says and I nod.

"I'm surprised​ Weyland-Yutani felt the need to send legal at all." I say as I walk to the other side of the room looking around.

"The loss of the Nostromo and its cargo cost the company a lot of money. It's important we find out what happened. If I can close the case with a conclusive accident report, it'll look great with my superiors." Taylor says and I look over at her making her realize what she said.

"I'm sorry. That was insensitive. I realize your mother has been missing for fifteen years and you..." She says, but I cut off before she can say anything else.

"It's okay. We'll both get what we want, right?" I say and she nods. "Uh, have you seen Samuels? He's probably been up for hours."

"Amanda's checking up on him." "Speaking of Amanda, how is she?" Taylor asks. "She's holding up just like me."

"Well just tell her I......" But before she could finish the speakers above us spoke over us.

"All personnel to the bridge. Approaching Sevastopol station." Taylor gets up as we walk through the door in front of us that goes to the front of the ship.

I stood beside Taylor as we waited for Amanda and Samuels. They soon show up and Amanda nods at me before Verlaine speaks.

"Hope you all had a restful journey." She says to us as Samuels speaks up as well. "The Torrens is in very good order for an old M-Class, captain."

I nod knowing that most other old M-Classes look like they could fall out of the sky any second.

"She was wreak when I bought her. Took a few years and a lot of contracts to re-fit. She pays for herself now." Verlaine says as she looks back over to us.

"You said we're approaching Sevastopol station. Are we docking? Taylor asks and I nod too wondering if we were.

"I believe your contact is Marshal Waits, is that right? I'll hail Sevastopol and arrange boarding with him." "Good. Let's get this done." Taylor says as Verlaine smiles a bit.

"Don't worry, Ms. Taylor. Routine. In-and-out. Conner, how are we doing?" Verlaine asks and a man further away answers. "ISMG loaded and calibrated. Approach vector locked."

"Prep comms so I can say hello." Verlaine says as Conner opens up the channel. "Channel open, captain."

"Does everyone​ have their briefing documents?" Samuels asks us and we walk up the steps. I grab my briefing document as Amanda does the same.

"You can watch the approach on the monitors." Verlaine says and we walk towards the monitors, waiting to see the station.

I have kept my promise and I have finally made a Alien Isolation fanfic!!! Since literally I got over 10 votes to make one while the others only got 1 or 2.

So what do you think so far?????

I'm thinking of making a chapter for each mission, though I can tell a few may take more than just one chapter.

But please watch the video! It's the trailer for the game I watched before I bought the game and it totally made me buy it!! It's the best trailer for the game and even though it's not really a song you would think would be in a horror trailer, but it fits perfectly!!

Anywho! Hope you look forward to the next chapter and I hope to make them long and detailed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9.9K 44
Amazing Cover by ONYXVIXEN I remember the day they came. Our tiny uneventful town lit up with the sounds of gun fire and chaos. It was a massacre tha...
1.6K 81 4
After a containment breach at an unknown colony 24 survivors barely make it off the planet onto a unstable ship in hopes to escape the bloody nightma...
415 1 20
A detailed description of the first-person gameplay of "Alien: Isolation" with many of my personal impressions of the horror effects in the Sevastopo...
628K 14.5K 27
{ Currently being rewritten } #1 in #xenomorph (7/23/2017) #1 in #alien (8/10/17) When Becca joins a expedition to an abandoned planet she had no id...