Bitter Sweet (A Zane x Kawaii...

By princess_dr

Kawaii~Chan and Zane been classmates for a while now and everyone wants them to date. Their senior year, when... More

New Year
Rumors, Rumors, Rumors
Sometimes It's Best To Be Quiet Pt 1
Misunderstanding
True love or heart break?
Heart Break
New Story Do NOT Hate Me
Under Pressure
Her Reaction
NEW BOOK||SEQUEL
Happiness or Confusion
Assumptions Are My Dangerous Than The Truth
Revenge
The Reactions
Author's Note
Bittersweet
Zane Behind The Mask
Family Love
The Fight
The Date
Ultima
Clear Eyes With Clear Skies
A Broken Heart And A Bitten Cat
A Love That Will Live Forever
Aaron's Love and Fears
ORIGINAL STORY ORIGINAL CHARACATERS ORIGINAL EVERYTHING
The Call
Special Needs
The Outcome
Zane's Decision
Garroth's Actions
Vylad's Pain
Aaron's Confession
Aphmau's Tears
Kawaii~Chan's True Form
Reunited One Last Time

Sometimes It's Best To Be Quiet Pt 2

1.2K 14 15
By princess_dr

Zane's POV
"Zane!" Aphmau, Katelyn, and Teony rushed up to me and grab my arm away to an empty classroom. "Okay, I get that I'm more social but I'm not used to being touched by you women - girl things." They all gave me a look and I knew something was up. "I swear if you guys bring up the whole Kawaii~Chan thing again I'm gonna-" "We're not gonna bring it up ever again. We promise." I looked at Teony and then at the others. What's going on? "Wait, what?" I backed up a little bit to make sure I had a running start if something was up. "We all talked to Kawaii~Chan earlier about you, and she got really mad and started yelling at us." "Kawaii~Chan? Yelling? At you guys?!" "Yeah, so we know she's getting annoyed if she's yelling at us." I nodded at them and they all had guilty looks on their faces. "Listen guys, it's okay, I don't blame you guys."

They all walked out the room and Aphmau turned around before walking out, "I'll try to tell everyone to stop too, but I can't promise anything." "Aph, it's okay." She walked away and I was left alone. Wow, everyone's taking this to heart now aren't they? I walked through the hallway and saw Kawaii~Chan at her locker. Her cheeks were red and she was cleaning her eyes from tears. I walked to her and tried my best to comfort her. "Kawaii~Chan?" She jumped a little bit and looked at me. "Kawaii~Chan's f-f-fine." "Kawaii~Chan." I grab her face gently and I looked at her eyes. Were they always that beautiful? "Don't lie to me please, what's wrong?" She started blushing a little and hugged me. She started crying into my chest and i hugged her back.

"Kawaii~Chan is annoyed with everyone talking about Zane~Kun to her." She stepped back and cleaned her face. "Kawaii~Chan, listen." She stared at me blushing again. "I'm getting annoyed too but if they like to talk about it let them talk." I realized I was still holding her and I tried letting go but then, "No." Kawaii~Chan hugged me again and placed her head on my chest. "Kawaii~Chan likes this." I hugged her back and placed my chin on her head. "Kawaii~Chan wanted to ask." She paused and I looked at her and she looked back at me. Why is she blushing? "Would Zane~Kun like to hangout this weekend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 43 12
Y/N and Zane have been great friends ever since freshman year of High School. They have since started dating. But someone gets a bit mad... Will some...
10.4K 275 23
This is a Zane~Chan story, based off of the OTP prompt where, if you draw on your skin, it will appear on your soulmate's and vice versa. It's also a...
655 12 7
This story resumes at the end of the groups vacation to Starlight. We follow Zane and Kawaii Chan's relationship over the next 5 years! We go through...
6.3K 183 17
Kawaii~Chan is a freshman at Phoenix Drop High. She's popular, happy bright and is practically friends with everyone. Well, almost everyone. Zane is...