Cinnamon Filled

By Girlygirlyolo

More

Cinnamon Filled
Prologue
1-Stalkers and Smoothies
3- Regret
Read This!
4-Regret Pt.2
6-The Truth Be Told
7-Baby Look Into My Eyes
8-Fastfoward
9-Trial
10-You Are Not Alone
11- Gitchy Gitchy Goo!
12-Hawaii Central
13-Tell
14- Wee Bit Problem
15-Liam's Back
16- Rock Paper...Sicko
All Your Little Things

5- Cat Fight!

19 3 0
By Girlygirlyolo

I fixed my wig on my head before grabbing my books. Today was my first day back to school. Good thing Scott wont be their. He is actually in a holding cell with his 'Skid' crew. His lawyer made him plead not guilty but the judge knows other wise. Our court date will be in a week. Liam is gonna go with me as a comfort gesture. I really appreciate it alot.

Im very worry to go back to school. Rumors have most likely been passed around. They wont break me down though, I am a warrior, no one could stop me. Lalli and I were stopping at Starbucks before school started. She thinks a Strawberry and Creme Frap will boost my mood.

People stopped their conversations and looked at us. They all stared at me with wonder. I coward towards the ordering station quickly. Lalli followed behind me. "Dont pay attention to them. They are just stupid teens." She whispered in my ear.

~

"-okay Harry I will buy you a teddy bear!....love you too Zayn...bye."

I hung up the phone and started getting dressed. Today Im going to take Issa out for lunch. She deserves a relaxing day. Especially after that devastating news she got yesterday.

Flashback:

"After some studying Ms. Young, my team and I made a discovery." The doctor gloomly stated. Issa looked at me then back at her. "What do you mean? I-I want to know what's going on!" She demanded. I squeezed her hand. This must be some bad news.

"Ms. Young from research we discovered that you cant have kids. Im so sorry."

Issa immediately broke out in tears. I rubbed her back and let her cry in the crook of my neck.

~

Lalli and I parted ways when we arrived in front of my first class. Cooking 101. My favorite class of all time. Note the sarcasm. I stepped inside the classroom quickly and quietly. Some students where lingering around their stations.

I tossed the empty Starbucks cup away and put my hair up in a ponytail. Todays objective on the board said:

Savory Snacks

Hm. I could make some homemade kelp chips. They are really yummy with some humus dip. I guess thats the plan for the day. The late bell rung for the strangler. I took a huge breath. Remember Issa, Scott will not walk in that door.

****

Class was finally over! The whole time I have been spacing out. Just remembering everything that has happen to me. What hits me the most is that I cant have kids. Scott ruined that chance for me. I will never forgive him.

Well I have nothing to do for 2 hours. I honestly just want to cry my eyes out. Mom always told me that crying relieves stress. I scoffed. Why the hell would I listen to her?

I felt a tap on my shoulder which caused me to stiffen. Crap! Scott found me a-and he's going to rape me. "Babe its just me Liam! Dont freak out." I sighed in relief. Liam's voice always calms me down. No matter how much I dont want to admit it.

"Hey Li. What cha' doing on campus? I'm sure you dont want paparazzi and fans swarming you." I giggled. He smiled his signature smile and grabbed my hand. We didnt entwine our fingers or anything-- we are just friends-- nothing else.

"You are my only main concern babe. Besides I am taking you out to lunch and-"

"-and? Come on Li, Im not that special. Shouldnt you be...oh I dont know ...being famous."

"Dont push it Young!" He stated. I rolled my eyes. His threats are meaningless to me.

Thats what you said about Scott.

Stupid mind.

~

Issa and I stopped at a quaint little Cafe. She said she was craving a nutella and powder sugar crepe. It sounds really good now that I think about it. She gripped my muscular hand as we stepped inside the cold place. Her presence makes me very tingly inside. No this isnt Beauty and the Beast. Im just a hopeless romantic.

"You can sit down babe. I can order for us." I offered. Issa grinned and kissed my cheek. I had to restrain myself from moaning. Her breath smelt like pure vanilla and mint. Great combo for a pretty girl like her. I really need to stop stalking her. Alexandria is hours away from here waiting for me and Im here getting a crush on Issa.

"Is something on my face?"

I broke out of my trance that I was in. My head tilted to the side from her question. This girl couldnt possibly think something was wrong with her. She is perfect inside and out.

"Nothing is wrong Issa. You're perfect!" She shook her head and looked away from me. "Im far from perfect. My life is fucked up completely." Issa returned her gaze to me. "I might be cinnamon filled but that doesnt mean Im sweet." Her words dug deep into my soul. This girl really is insecure. Her whole presence made her look...fearless. I guess first time for everything right?

Before I could think of a comeback the waiter interrupted.

"You're Li-li-Liam Payne from One Di-di-Direction!" The girl squealed. I weakly nodded and wrapped my arm around Issa's waist.

"Can we have a seat for two please? I dont have time for autographs love. Sorry." I shrugged.

~

"Can we have a seat for two please? I dont have time for autographs love. Sorry." Liam shrugged.

The girl was absolutely gorgeous! Her chocolate brown hair cascaded down to her breast, eyes the color of mulch, big boobs, natural tan! This girl is a goddess on foot. No wonder why Liam is staring at her.

Are you jealous Isabella Young?

Me jealous? Pssh! When have I ever been jealous of a girl. Yeah I have insecurities but so does every other girl. Well not this girl. She doesnt need to be insecure. Even when my first boyfriend cheated on me I wasnt upset. The bitch could rot in hell for all I care.

The lady sat us at our table before leaving to go get appetizers. I love coming here because they have the best snacks. One time I got the cream cheese poptart. Yummy! The cook--Stanly--is like 80 years old and still can work a stove.

"So are you ready for the trial?"

Of course he brings up that touchy subject.

"I guess. Only down fall is that I have to see them again." I sighed ,playing with my fork. It was a major downfall actually. Having to come face to face with your rapers is hard!

"Here are your cream cheese poptars." Hot waitress lady smiled. Ugh! Her smile is even perfect.. "What can I get ya to eat?" I took the time to actually check her name time.

'Shelby'

"Can I have two Nutty Nutella crepes with powdered sugar please. Also a slice of your hamburger and carrot pie."

"Sure. Coming right up!"

I turned back to Liam after ordering. Once again he was staring at me. His chocolate brown eyes bored into my blue ones. Liam was really growing on me by the second. I cant believe a simple mistake brought us together.

Liam cleared his throat before speaking. "Issa you are one sight that I love to bare." I hid my blush under my palm. Gosh he is so cheesy!

"Liam why are you so cheesy? Its so funny how you believe Im perfect. Everyone knows your perfect girl is Alexandria."

Yeah I know about that Alexandria girl. Part-time model for Victoria Secrets, Hollister model and was a character in the movie 'Burlesque' with Christina Aguilera. But it wasnt like she had a script or anything. She just shaked her hips in the background like a slut.

"So you know about Alex?" He asked slowly.

I nodded.

"She isnt perfect Isabella-"

"Dont call me that god damn name!" I demanded. He was really agrivating me by the second. Okay yeah I might be jealous, but that doesnt mean he has the right to use my first name! Only one person is allowed to call me that and Liam isnt him.

"Why do you hate your own name so much?" he shouted. The cafe got quiet and started staring at us. I bit my lip to the point where blood started escaping.

Dont scream.

Dont scream.

Oh god please dont open old wounds.

"Liam can we please take this somewhere else?" I whispered. He shook his head and stood up abruptly. The leather chair toppled to the ground with a lot of force.

Great now I lost my appetite to eat ever again.

"Tell me why you act so god damn tough when all you are is a weak fragile girl?! Tell me why you are so insecure about yourself! Why Isabella!" He screamed.

Tears started cascading down my cheeks as I quickly stood up. I wont do this in public. If he wants to yell and harrass me then we can do this in private. Other than that we have no reason to talk. I grabbed the cold glass of water and tossed the liquid in his face.

"You have no right to harrass me in public. Go to hell Liam Payne -in -the -ass!"

~

I wrapped the towel around my waist after stepping out the shower. That whole fiasco with Issa left me confused. She must really hate her first name. It was very rude of me to pressure her like that. I was suppose to even break news about her new house. I really need to figure out a way to get Isabella to forgive me. One way or another.

After getting dressed again I grabbed my phone and called Zayn. He is really good at planning dates. Especially after that trip he took Perrie on.

This is Zayn Malik. Please call back later! Bub-bye.

Beeeep!

"Hey lad its Liam. Give me a call when you're free. Im having major girl problems."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
21.7K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
136K 4.9K 24
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
45.4K 5.8K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...