WEB FRIENDS || chandler riggs...

Por lizzyslazy

Peyton Clark is a 17 year old girl. She's very shy and doesn't have many friends but her best friend Luna. P... Más

•intro•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twentyone•
•twentytwo•
•twentythree•
•twentyfour•
•twentyfive•
•twentysix•
•twentyseven•
•twentyeight•
•twentynine•
•thirty•
•thirtyone•
•thirtytwo•
•thirtythree•
•thirtyfour•
•thirtyfive•
•thirtysix•
•thirtyseven•
•thirtyeight•
•thirtynine•
•forty•
•fortyone•
•fortytwo•
•fortythree•
•fortyfour•
•fortyfive•
Sequal

•eleven•

1.5K 31 11
Por lizzyslazy

Peyton sitting on her couch waiting for Chandler to get to her house . Shes so excited. He makes her feel special. She told him things that She wouldn't tell any one including Luna. She's on her phone scrolling through Instagram. When She get a text from him.

Chandler😝:
Suck in traffic sorry love may be awhile

Peyton💜:
I don't care as long as you get here

Chandler😝:
That's kinda cheesy

Peyton💜:
Shut up and drive!

That kid. He gives her butterflies every time they're in FaceTime and he calls her beautiful especially the first time. Peyton hasn't been called beautiful by a guy besides her brother sense her last boyfriend.

Peyton also very nervous and She don't know why. Her mom is excited for Peyton she's been asking her about him a lot and she's been asking how She's been and she told her that's she's sorry for being a bad mom but Peyton forgave her she lost her husband in a battlefield somewhere in the Middle East without his family.

"Honey why are you so nervous" her mom ask

"I don't know I just am he's special to me"

"I just hope he doesn't hurt you like Dylan did"

"I have a feeling he won't"

Her mom smiles at her daughter and kisses her head then Peyton's brother comes running down the stairs.

"So your future boyfriend coming" her brother says

"Yes he is"

"Wow you didn't even deny the boyfriend part"

She shrug her shoulders and go back on her phone. After a while there's a knock at the door and Peyton run to answer it before her brother and thankfully she does.

She open the door and the brown haired blue eyed boy is at the door. Peyton wrap her arms around his neck and burry her face into his shoulder his arms go around her waist and lifts her off the ground.

"Wow you are short" he says

"Shut up"

After a couple minutes he puts her down and they pull away. They walk into the house.

"Chandler that's my mom and brother Lucas" Peyton say

"Hey Chandler do you like my sister" Lucas ask

"Um yes"  Chandler says

"So you want to date her"

"I don't know what the right answer is"

"You don't need to answer him" she say

"Hi Chandler I'm Abby" her mom says

"Hi Mrs Clark"

"Chandler call me Abby"

He smiles and nods. Peyton grab his hand and pulls him up to her room. He puts his bag now and looks at her.

"Can I get another hug" he says

She wrap her arms around his waist and hug him. They sway back and forth. Till they pull away.

"You are prettier in person" he says

"Stop that"

Peyton put her face in her hands and he takes them and pulls them away from her face.

"No I will not stop because it's true"

She wrap her arms around him again and hug him.

"You said I wanted to tell me something in person about your ex" he said

"Yeah I do can we wait till after dinner"

"Of course"

She smile at him. He holds her a little longer.

"You smell good" She say

"Thanks love"

"I have a feeling this weekend will involve a lot of hugging"

"Fine by me"

He lifts her up and spins them around. She laugh then he puts her down and lets go.

"Where am I sleeping" he ask

"Well we kinda don't have a guest room now that I think of it."

She look at him and shrug her shoulders.

"Am I sleeping on the floor"

"On an air mattress"

He smiles and shakes his head. She smile back. Then her mom calls them for dinner. They walk downstairs and sit at the table while her mom brings then the food. She made chicken and pasta. They all eat and her mom asks Chandler questions about him to make sure he's a good guy. After dinner she comes up to Peyton

"I approve" she says

She kisses her head and She go upstairs with Chandler. And they lay on Peyton's bed. She lays her head in his shoulder.

"Chandler" Peyton say

"Yeah"

"I had a boyfriend his name was Dylan" he looks over at her and pulls her closer to him. "He was a great guy at first very loving then he just got overprotective and if I didn't do something he liked he would hit me and I keep it a secret. Then one day he wanted to have sex and I didn't want to do he started to force me to and thankfully before things went to far Lucas came in pulled him off of me and beat him up. My mom came in and held me. We broke up and I've been terrified of a relationship even since then you came along"

Peyton is crying after that and Chandler pulls her into his arms and She burry her face in his neck.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that love"

He rubs her back and after awhile she pull away and look at him.

"Peyton"

"Yeah"

"Can I kiss you"

"Yes"

He leans in and presses his lips on hers.

__

3.6k likes, 205 comments
Peyton.clark: finally meet my best friend today💕
Tagged: Chandlerriggs5
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the shitty manip

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.1K 1K 19
Brennan and Annie have massive feelings for each other but can't show it to the world. There are many obstacles in their relationship but can't seem...
12.2K 330 24
Sidney (gp) and Peyton were almost the perfect couple in Jr year high school but Peyton couldn't bring herself to come out which brought them to the...
101K 2.6K 31
Peyton is a teenager that gets pregnant and see what happened READ
1.7K 184 28
In my first collaboration the title is well fit. Follow Peyton and Felicity as their worlds change drastically almost over night. Peyton has a chance...