The Dark Prince (rewriting)

By Aneil_

[BOOK 1] "His arm reached out, and I felt his hand touch my face in the darkness of his car. Heat prickled on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
News & Thanks

Chapter 16

2.8K 92 6
By Aneil_

Sir Sly - High

Adrianne

"Did you have fun?"

I smiled. "Of course. I know you did."

He grinned, and reached over to squeeze my hand.

"It's just awesome to see other people enjoy it the way I do, you know?"

I nodded, glancing at his fingers. He had some large calluses built around his palm and fingers, and I could tell it was from drumming.

We chatted the rest of the drive, and he pulled into my driveway behind my car and put it in park.

"Do you really have to work?" He asked, almost whining.

"Yeah.. I don't even need the job. I think I might quit soon," I said, shrugging, and looked out the window.

"Good. You should only dance for me now." He gave me a small smile. "But, really, you can always work somewhere else."

I raised a brow at him.

"Are you jealous?"

"Of course I am," he scoffed.

I shook my head.

"Don't do that," he suddenly muttered.

"What?"

"That." His eyes were on my mouth, and I realized that I was biting my bottom lip.

"Oh, you mean this?" I did it again, seeing him take a long breath, flaring his nostrils.

His hand reached out, and I felt the pad of his finger rub my chin.

"I can't help myself. You look so fucking cute when you do that," he whispered.

He kissed me hard on my mouth, his hand lacing through my hair. I immediately responded, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me. His lips trailed down my neck and onto my chest, and I leaned my head back.

God, I love his lips.

The air in the car felt like it was throbbing.

His arms snaked around me and pulled me over to his lap, and I wrapped my legs around him eagerly. I felt his teeth pull on my bottom lip, and I let out a moan.

He chuckled, running his hands up and down my back. He slipped his hand underneath my shirt, and I shivered as his hands moved up to the back of my bra.

I ran my fingers through his hair, gripping his locks in my hands. I heard him grunt against my mouth, and I felt his crotch grow underneath where I sat.

His mouth left mine and he bit down on my shoulder, making me gasp.

"Reece..."

"Hmmm?" He kept biting closer to my neck, and I felt his fingers fiddle with the clasp of my bra.

"Reece," I said again, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes, princess?"

He pulled his mouth away, and I looked to see he was staring at me, his eyes hungry.

He's so horny, I..

"I.." I stuttered. I looked down at his wet lips. I slowly reached out and touched them with my fingers, feeling the stubble around his face tickle my skin. I slipped my finger into his warm mouth, and his teeth lightly grazed it, gently biting down. He put his lips around the tip of my finger, lightly sucking.

My breath caught in my throat at the feeling of his warm mouth, and he practically squirmed underneath me.

"Holy fuck," I whispered.

His eyes narrowed, and I had a feeling he was about to take me right in my driveway.

I want to. Badly.

But I can't, I...

"I have to go to work," I suddenly blurted, slipping my hand out of his beautiful mouth.

His expression was pleading, but he didn't say anything. His hands left my bra and were now down at his sides, but I could still feel that he was hard. He looked away from me, his face now disappointed.

Still wanting to touch him, I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and fiddled with it.

"If I call you when I get off, will you answer?"

"Always, princess." He gave me a small smile.

I headed to work, horny and in a hurry. I pulled into the parking lot and glanced at the clock as I parked.

Shit.

I was almost a half hour late.

I hurried in, quickly heading behind the bar and thanking the other girl for staying. She seemed slightly pissed, but left as quickly as I had come in. I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

I looked up to see Will standing off to the side of the bar, looking at me.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just rushed," I sighed.

He gave a small nod. "You know, I haven't seen your boy Kyle in here for a while."

I huffed out air, thinking of when Reece had saved me from him. The look on his face... he wasn't even himself.

"Good," I said.

He chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Oh, you scared him away, alright."

I gave him a small smile as he turned and headed back to the front.

I had only served a few people when I glanced at Craig's office. He was standing there, his arms folded over his chest, and had a hard expression.

As soon as my eyes met his, he jerked his head towards his office and went inside.

Damn.

I headed over, wringing my hands nervously.

Was I in trouble?

I stepped inside, closing the door behind me. A stuffy smell hit me, and I tried not to make a face. The noise of the music was muffled from the room.

He was already sitting down, leaning back in his swivel chair. The room was pretty bare, apart from his desk that was cluttered with piles of papers. His old computer sat off to the side, untouched.

He had a small chain around his neck, and wore a button up shirt that showed some of his scraggly chest hair. He raised one hand and motioned for me to sit in the chair opposite of him.

I quickly sat, wiping my sweaty hands on my pantyhose.

"You were late today," he said roughly.

"Oh, yeah. I got caught up doing something earlier." I said lightly, hoping to brush it off.

He sighed, intertwining his hands over his chest.

"You know, when I hire someone I always expect them to show up on time for what they're scheduled. I can't have people coming in here thinking it's okay to show up whenever they want."

"I.. I understand that, but I've only been here for a few months-"

"It doesn't matter!" He snapped. "You can't do whatever you want."

"I'm not," I said with an attitude. I felt anger prickle in the back of my mind.

What an ass.

"Look," he said, pinching his nose. "This isn't your first time being late, either, okay? You've missed shifts more than once."

"Yes, I've realized that, but-"

He put his hand up, and I became silent.

"I can't allow you to keep being late. It makes me look bad and gives others the same idea." He stood up from his side of the desk, and walked around to the front. He stood in front of me, leaning against the desk.

He crossed his arms again, looking down at me. I felt small compared to him with the way he looked at me.

"I was going to let you go." He said solemnly.

I sat there, gritting my teeth.

"But I know you want this job.. and I think we might be able to work something out."

He stepped towards me and closed the distance, and I flattened myself against the back of the chair. An uncomfortable feeling immediately grew in my gut.

"What?"

He walked behind me, and I turned to look at him. I froze when I felt his hands on my shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

His hands rubbed and massaged my shoulders, which were rigid from me freezing up.

I can't move.

"Shhhh," he whispered.

"No, Craig, I don't-"

His hands squeezed my shoulders, and I felt his breath on my neck.

"This way we both get what we want," he said in my ear.

Panic burst through me.

"No!"

I stood up, pushing the chair back into his legs. I quickly stepped towards the door, but I felt his hand grip my arm.

"Let go of me!" I shouted, and turned to see anger in his eyes. His hand squeezed my arm, and I tried not to feel the pain.

"Don't you fucking-"

I rammed my knee into his crotch without hesitation, and felt his grip loosen on me. Not looking back, I  flung the door open, letting the loud music back into the stuffy room.

I quickly stepped out and made my way to the bar as fast as I could without drawing attention.

Fuck this shit.

I snatched my bag from behind the bar and slung it over my shoulder.

"Hey, baby, can I-"

"Make it yourself, asshole," I snapped at the drunk guy that was leaning over the bar.

I walked towards the door, not looking to see his reaction.

I opened the door, taking a deep breath of fresh air.

I will never have to come here ever-

A hand went around my arm, and I held in a scream as I whipped around.

"Let me go, Craig!"

But it wasn't him.

Will looked at me with worried eyes, and I felt myself soften despite what had just happened.

"I - I'm sorry, Will. I just can't do this anymore."

He let go of me and stood there, not responding.

"Thank you, Will. For everything." I gave him a weak smile before I turned around and headed to my car.

I turned the key and sped out, looking at the reflection of the neon sign in my mirror.

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car. I sat there for a good while, thinking about what had just happened. I huffed air out of my nose, and leaned my head back. I stared at the roof of my car, feeling numb.

Sighing, I got out and headed inside. I went to the kitchen, needing some water to calm my nerves. My eyes landed on a piece of paper stuck to the fridge. I pulled on it to see it was a note from mom.

I'm going out with a friend tonight, so I'll see you tomorrow when I get back. There's leftovers in the fridge, too. Love you!

Mom

I stuck the note back on the fridge and headed up to my room, collapsing on my bed face first. I groaned into my pillow, and flipped over to get some air.

I sat up and kicked off my heels, leaving them at the foot of my bed.

Where's Reece?

He was probably at home, laying down.

Naked?

My eyes widened, and I felt myself get flustered. I toyed with the idea of inviting him over.

Should I?

Of course I should.

I grabbed my phone and dialed, deciding to give in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4M 869K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
20.1K 696 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...
827K 33.1K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
437K 10.1K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...