She Will Be Loved

By uswnt_love_th17

Alex decides last minute that she wants to go and attend UNC instead of UCAL like her mother and sisters. Whe... More

Mom Don't Cry
I Loved Loving You
Why Him? Why Now?
The new beginning
So Into You
Dance The Night Away
Finally
Allie Needs Her
A Thousand Times Yes
My Desire
I thought I Lost You
Love Me
Unexpected
Dance With Me
Scars Can't Be Hidden
Happy Holidays Baby
Paralyzed
Never Again
I'll Be
Feels Like Home
Happy New Year
Death of me
Lover's Arms
Will You?
Three Years Later
Someone Like You
Forget Me
Just Like This
I Won't Let Go
If I Die
Never
Read!!!....news
Heaven on Earth
She will be loved
End
What's New

News!!! Read!!!

583 6 4
By uswnt_love_th17

Okay guys so that's the end of {She will be loved}, what'd you think? Tips for next story? I have decided I will be writing another Talex story, since you guys voted that the most. I have a story line thought up and may start it this week. If you liked this story... please recommend it to people and try to get it some more views and votes that would be great.

So this is my idea for the next story.... let me know what you guys think (in the comments) and see if you guys will like it.

- Tobin has lived on and Army base her whole life with her dad and brother. She loves her life, it just being her, her dad, and older brother. They lost her mother to cancer when she was 15 and the two years with out her have been mostly training and working to keep her mind off her mother. Tobin hasn't decided if she wants to continue like her father in the Army or go to college and try to live a normal life. She has this dream of working as a police officer in the city somewhere and coming home to a family. She has never been in any really long relationships, most of the girls cheat or break up with Tobin when she has to continuously move. She has been living in Paris for 3 years and now her dad is moving bases again and they are going back to the US. They are going to be going to California. Tobin there will meet a popular highschool girl that plays soccer. Will they fall in love? Or will their totally different life styles keep them away for doing so?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1K 31
Tobin is in love with 2 people but who will she choose Alex or christen will it end in talex or preath
Goals By pretzee

Fanfiction

66.1K 1K 16
Tobin Heath saved Alex Morgan's life once. That was two years ago, and the two have been inseparable ever since. When a rumor strikes Diamond Bar Hig...
77.9K 1.5K 20
Tobin is in love with Alex. But Alex is in love with some pretty boy. Will Tobin ever win Alex's heart? Or will Alex hurt Tobin's? This story has b...
28.8K 252 13
********AUSTIN & ALLY FANFICTION******** When Ally Desides To Show Off Her Bad Side, She Meets Austin Moon. Austin Moon Is New To The Drama At MHS An...