The School: Bad Boy Is A Daddy

By 8o8_iNSANiTY

More

Prologue
Parties and Lap Dances (SYTYCW)
Lingering Thoughts
Car Washes and Dance Classes
School Projects and Two Year Old's?
20 Questions and Family Dinners
Gossip Is A Bitch
Untitled...
School Fights and First Kisses
It's All Unicorn's and Rainbows
Date Nite
Carnival Time With Brooklyn
Dancing and Youtube Videos
Baby Mama Drama
Valentine Surprises
Dance Practice and Bitch Slaps
Strip Clubs and Rock Stars
Can You Say Cliche?
3 Hour Drives and Pampering
Competitions & Couple Time
Shopping & Two Cent Hookers
Meeting The Grandparents
Project Time
Could It Be Betrayal?
Sleep Over
Bruised & Bloody
True Love or Tragedy
Vacation's & Skyping
N&C...R&R
Closet Nymph?
Best Birthday Ever? I Think So!
Wet T-Shirt Contest!
A Trip of a Lifetime
Unexpected Happenings
Drifting
What A Few Bumps and Bruises When It Come's To Saving The Princess?
Heart Broken
Numb
So, What Do You Say?
Epilogue

School Dances and Labels

315K 4.2K 916
By 8o8_iNSANiTY

I'm pretty damn sure that the last chapter had THE best comments EVER lmao...I know the whole twist I did with Hunter liking Jessica was a totally cliche moment but, it took me forever just to come up with it lol...I was thinking about having him confess that he liked one of the twins but decided that, that would just be WEIRD...then again I am the author of this story and it just didn't sit well with me, so I was like 'to hell with it' I'll have him like his best (guy) friends little sister (I KNOW CLICHE)...

The only thing that didn't cross my mind was Hunter liking Nate or Aaron...For all of you who commented thinking that he would confess to liking one of them I was cracking up (almost fell out of my chair every time)...That would have been a MAJOR twist in the story...But, thinking about it, I wouldn't have been able to do it since we've got Jay in the story who is 100% without a doubt batting for the other team...

I do want to thank you all for your amazing comments and I wish I could choose more than one person to dedicate this chapter to since wattpad only allows you to dedicate it to one person I said SCREW IT because it's dedicated to ALL of you totally AWESOME READERS/COMMENTERS/VOTERS...I LOVE YOU ALL & YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!

vote

comment

fan

**************** 

The dance was scheduled to start at 7:30 pm. It was already six in the evening and Celeste and Jay had just finished practicing. One would figure that after a long day of school and almost four hours of practice you would be tired. But, that wasn’t the case when it came to Celeste. She was more energized then anything after practice. Celeste was so excited to go to the dance with Nate that she could barely contain it. 

Celeste jumped in the shower quickly washing away all the sweat that covered her body. She had no idea what she was going to wear to the dance. Since she didn’t think she was going Celeste hadn’t went out and found a dress. The good thing about the dance was it wasn’t formal like their prom was going to be. Celeste would have to make do with whatever she found in her closet. There had to be something in there that she could use, if not then she was screwed. 

Wrapped in a towel Celeste stood in front of her open closet with her hands on her hips. She was fairly certain that most of the girls would be wearing red or pink. Since she had already wore red today she decided against the red dresses she had in the closet. Tilting her head to the side Celeste reach forward and grabbed a white dress. It was a present from the twins on her 18th birthday, she hadn’t worn it yet. Tearing off the tags Celeste dropped the towel to the floor and slipped the dress over her body. 

It dress fit her like a glove. The neck line was a scoop and showed just enough cleavage to be sexy, yet decent. The hem stopped a few inches above her knees and the inch and a half straps cris-crossed across her back. Celeste blew out a breath and looked herself up and down in the mirror. She needed to add some color to this. Walking back to her closet Celeste pulled out a pair of light pink peep toe stilettos and slipped them on. 

Celeste decided to do her hair and make up while she thought about the accessories she was going to add. After blow drying her hair Celeste pulled some of her hair into a bump in the front and let the rest fall down her back. As she once again gazed in the mirror to look at her hair she figured she’d add some curls to the ends. With her hair done she swiped on some light pink eye shadow, a few swipes of mascara and light pink lipstick. Satisfied with the out come Celeste dug through her jewelry box. She smiled when she found what she was looking for. Pink diamond studs for her ears with a matching necklace and bracelet. 

The doorbell rang as soon as Celeste snapped the bracelet onto her wrist. One last look in the mirror and a nod, Celeste stuffed her phone and keys into a black clutch (since she didn’t have pink) and walked out of her room. Celeste blew out a slow breath before opening the door. Nate stood there holding out a single rose. Celeste took the rose and brought it to her nose, she really loved the smell of them. 

As Nate stood there taking in her outfit Celeste did the same. Nate was dressed in a white button up, black slacks and a black suit jacket. He obviously opted to not wear fancy dress shoes since he had on a pair of white sneakers. One word could describe Nate in his get up: Gorgeous! His hair wasn’t styled to perfection, instead it seemed as if he had run his fingers through it more than once. Celeste liked it better that way. 

“Wow,” Nate breathed “You look...stunning.” 

Celeste smiled shyly “You look pretty handsome yourself.”

“I do clean up good,” Nate said cockily popping the collar of his jacket. 

Celeste rolled her eyes and laughed. Nate offered Celeste his arm and she gladly took it. This was the first dance that Celeste had ever gone to and she was glad that she was going to spend it with Nate. Nate helped Celeste into the truck and got in the drivers seat. During the drive Nate held on to Celeste’s hand, not once letting it go. He liked having her hand in his, it felt good. If Nate could, he would be holding her hand all day and night. 

The school came into view and Celeste’s nerves kicked in. When Nate got out of the car, Celeste sat there wringing her hands and tried to calm her now racing heart. Celeste had feeling something was going to happen tonight. Whether it was good or bad, she had no idea. A light squeeze on her knee brought Celeste out of her thoughts. Celeste looked down to see Nate standing there waiting patiently for her. Climbing out with his assistance Celeste stood next to the truck and waited while he locked up.

“You alright?” Nate asked wrapping his arm around her waist. 

“Just a little nervous.” Celeste replied “I’ve never been to a school dance before.”

“Me either,” Nate said guiding her toward the gym.

“Really?” Celeste questioned.

She thought that he had experience with these types of school functions.

“Never saw the appeal,” Nate shrugged 

“They why ask me to this dance?” Celeste questioned confused.

“Because I wanted to,” Nate replied “We don’t have to stay long if you don’t want to.”

“What if I don’t want to be here at all?” Celeste whispered as they walked past groups of friends and couples all staring at she and Nate.

“We can leave and go have dinner at Danny’s.” Nate replied

He actually preferred to be anywhere but here. Nate just wanted to do something nice for Celeste since it was Valentine’s Day. The dance seemed like a good place to start even though he was no where near comfortable being here.

“But, we have to get a picture for my mother before we decide anything. She want’s proof that I brought you to the dance and said and I quote ‘you both would look so adorable’.” Nate chuckled 

“Let’s get that picture then,” Celeste said pulling Nate over to the line of couples waiting to get their picture taken.

The wait for the picture taking didn’t take too long. Nate and Celeste only waited for about ten minutes before it was their turn to go. Celeste wasn’t sure about Nate but, the only guys she had ever taken pictures with were Aaron, Hunter and Jay. They were always messing around in those pictures. Celeste bit her lip and wasn’t sure how to go about this. 

Nate had never taken pictures for a dance either and when he looked down at Celeste he knew she was over thinking it as she chew on her bottom lip. Not thinking twice Nate lifted Celeste into his arms bridal style. With a gasp Celeste wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him with wide eyes. Nate leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips as the flash of the camera went off. 

When Celeste was back on her feet she looked up at Nate and laughed. She couldn’t believe that he had done that. It was fitting for a Valentine’s dance though, or so she thought. Since they had to wait for their picture to be printed out Celeste and Nate headed toward the dance floor. A slow song was flowing through the speakers and the sway to and fro letting the music consume them. 

Celeste wasn’t sure if the DJ was playing a whole bunch of slow songs just because it was Valentine’s Day but, that’s the only type of songs being played. She wasn’t going to grumble about it though because she liked being in Nate’s arms. They danced for God know’s how long before they left the dance floor, their picture should be printed out by now. Holding on to Nate’s hand they walked back over to the photographer’s section and were handed their picture. 

“Wanna get out of here?” Nate asked as he held on to the little envelope that held their picture.

“You have no idea,” Celeste sighed causing him to chuckle.

“Okay, let’s head over to Danny’s for dinner,” Nate said sliding his arm around her waist and kissing her temple.

Once they were both in Nate’s truck and heading toward Danny’s Celeste picked up the envelope and pulled the picture out. She covered at mouth to stifle a giggle. She and Nate looked so funny but, yet so cute. The way Celeste was situated in Nate’s arms and the small smile that could be seen on his lips as he kissed her really was a Kodak moment. 

“How’s it look?” Nate asked linking his fingers through hers and lifted her hand to his lips to kiss it. 

“Funny but, cute at the same time.” Celeste replied as they pulled up to Danny’s. 

Surprisingly there wasn’t a lot of people at the diner at the time of night. Celeste suspected it was because of the whole Valentine’s Day. Most people went over to the next town for dinner or to another restaurant in town. For Celeste Danny’s was the perfect place no matter the occasion. It always would be since it was her favorite place to eat. Celeste handed the picture to Nate once the truck was parked and waited while he took a look at it.

“I like it,” Nate grinned handing back to Celeste so she could put it back in the envelope. “I’ll make a copy of it for my mom and you can keep the original.”

“Do you not want one?” Celeste asked 

“You’re right, I’ll make two copies and then you can have the original.” Nate chuckled jumping out of the truck and walking over to let Cece out. 

Taking her hand Nate pressed another kiss to the back of her hand before leading her into the diner. Nate could feel the weight of the conversation he wanted to have press down on him. He wasn’t to get nervous but, when it came to Celeste Taylor he always got nervous. Nate wasn’t used to it just yet but, he figured that it was something he would have to live with. 

Danny stood behind the counter wiping it down when Celeste and Nate walked in. He smiled at the way they were dressed and knew they must’ve come from the dance at the local high school. Taking a look at the time he realized that dance was far from over, it was only going on 9pm. Seeing the two of them together was something that Danny was still trying to get used to. He never thought that Nate Anderson and Celeste Taylor would ever get together. It was a good thing though, for the both of them. They would even each other out.

Nate and Celeste were so lost in each other as they walked into the diner that they didn’t see the smile that Danny had on his lips as they walked past him. They sat together in a booth in the back, just looking at each one another. Nate figured that now was as good a time as any to lay all his cards out to Celeste.

“There’s something I want to talk to you about.” Nate said holding one of Celeste’s hands in both of his.

“What would that be?” Celeste asked placing her elbow on the table and resting her chin on her palm.

“I know that this is technically our second date but, I don’t think I can wait any longer.” Nate said looking down at her hand. “What would you say if I asked you to be my girl friend?”

“You want to put a label on us?” Celeste asked with a teasing smile and raised eyebrow.

“If you want to put it that way...” Nate said trailing off rubbing the back of his neck.

“Are you nervous Nate Anderson?” Celeste teased

She knew that he was nervous by the way he wouldn’t meet her eyes and rubbed the back of his neck. Celeste thought it was so adorable when he did that. He didn’t look like the big tough Nate that everyone thought he was when he was like this. She already had an answer for him but, she just wanted to tease him for a bit. 

“No,” Nate answered quickly still not looking up.

“Yes you are,” Celeste cooed reaching out to pinch his cheek.

Nate looked up at her with a playful scowl and narrowed eyes. She was messing with him and he knew it. If she wanted to play then he could play to. Nate leaned back in the booth and spread his arms across the back of his seat.

“If you don’t want to put a label on this,” Nate said gesturing to the two of them. “That’s fine, I can deal with that.” he shrugged a smirk playing on his lips.

Celeste narrowed her eye’s at him and bit her lip. She was caught and she knew it, now he was turning the tables on her. Danny came over and set down two milkshakes and two plates of bacon burgers and fries. He shook Nate’s hand and kissed Celeste on the cheek.

“Just tell the boy yes already,” Danny whispered to Celeste before walking away. 

“Do you want to put a label on it?” Celeste asked folding her arms on the table. 

“Don’t matter to me,” Nate shrugged like it was no big deal if they did or not.

Celeste grew tired of their little game. She pushed their food aside, leaned over the table and grabbed Nate by the collar of his shirt. Celeste crushed her lips to his and gave him her answer in the form of a kiss. A kiss that definitely should not be done in public. Celeste didn’t care though, she was just getting her point across and there was barely anyone in the diner anyway. Pulling away Celeste sat back and raised an eyebrow.

“Was that answer good enough for you?” Celeste asked 

“More than enough,” Nate grinned

They ate their dinner in comfortable silence stealing glance of one another every once in a while. They both thinking the same thing as they sat in the nearly empty diner. This had to be the best Valentine’s Day ever. 

Samantha was sitting a table not to far away. They hadn’t noticed her when the two came in since she was wearing a hoodie. She was fuming. How dare Nate allow her child to call another girl mommy! Who the hell was this girl anyway? She didn’t look like anyone special. Hell, Sam knew that she looked way better then that girl even after having a baby. When she had heard her daughter call that girl mommy and proceed to cling to her Sam lost it. All she wanted to do was rip her daughter out of that bitches arms and slam the girls face against the door frame. 

With dinner over and relationship labeling out of the way Nate and Celeste left the diner after paying for their meal. Instead of getting back into Nate’s truck, Nate led Celeste onto the side walk. It was still a bit early and he wasn’t ready to end the night yet. The night was quiet except for a few cars passing and the occasional couple strolling along.

Celeste wrapped her left hand through Nate’s arm and held on to his bicep, interlocking the fingers of her right hand with his. She lead her head against his shoulder and sighed. Who would’ve thought that in a few short weeks she - Celeste Taylor - would end up wit h a boyfriend? She sure didn’t. 

The duo walked together in comfortable silence. It was nice to just be in each others company with out having to fill the silence. Ever since they met all they every did was talk about something. Right now, in that moment, Celeste relished in the fact that no words were needed between them. She hadn’t realized how far they had walked until they reached the little park nestled next to the elementary an middle school. Nate led her over to the swings and they each parked on one. Celeste kicked off her heels and wiggled her toes into the soft sand.

“Do you want to talk about what Brooklyn has been saying?” Nate asked looking over at Celeste.

Her head was tilted back looking up at the star covered sky. Her hair was flowing down her back looking as soft as silk. Nate had the urge to run his fingers through it like he had so many times before. He didn’t think he would ever get over how beautiful Celeste was. 

“I know its weird but, I swear I did not tell her to call you that.” Nate said 

“It’s okay,” Celeste whispered smiling over at him. “She’s still young and has never had someone to call mommy. Yeah, it was a little weird but, there’s nothing we can do about it except let her know that I’m just Cece.”

Lord only knew though that Celeste would love nothing more then to be a mom to Brooklyn. She was just to young to take on that roll, a roll she was no where near ready for. Sure, she did lot’s of things with Brook when she got the chance but, that was because she loved that little girl like crazy and just couldn’t help herself. It was hard not to fall in love with that little girl, even Nina and Maddie had fallen under Brooklyn’s spell. 

“Thank you,” Celeste said staring up at the starry sky once again.

“For?” Nate asked 

“For giving me the best Valentine’s Day a girl could ask for.” Celeste replied 

“You’re welcome and thank you for do the same for me.” Nate said standing from the swing and walking up behind Cece.

Placing his hands over her that were holding the chains of the swing lightly Nate leaned down and kissed Celeste’s cheek.

Samantha stood in the shadows of some trees. She was too far away from the couple to make out the words being passed between them. Sam’s eyes narrowed at them and how easy they seemed to get on with one another. Two years ago when she had first laid eye’s on Nate she wanted to be that girl. That obviously didn’t happen though he had just used her hand tossed her aside after their night together. 

When Sam had found out she was pregnant she was furious. How dare Nate use her that way and knock her up. She didn’t want a kid let alone one that would be a painful reminder of that night. The thought made Sam sick to her stomach. When the time came to give birth she went to the hospital in Hilton Valley to have the child. She barely gave the kid a glance when she was born. The day she was released Sam went straight to Nate’s house and left the kid with his parents. He could forever live with the responsibility of being a parent because Sam sure as hell didn’t. 

But now, two years later Sam wanted to see her child. She didn’t know what had brought it on. Seeing her daughter that looked so much like Nate clinging to the girl just did not sit well with her. She may not have any rights what so ever to that child but, she wasn’t going to sit by and let her call that trap mommy. Sam was going do anything that she could to get that bitch out of the picture. Whatever she had to do, she would do it and no one would stand in her way. 

The game is on bitch, so be ready to lose.’ Samantha thought as she took one last look at the happy couple and walked away into the night. They better enjoy the moment they have together while they can because Samantha Cohen was coming and she was out for blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.3K 12
'𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™π™€ π™”π™Šπ™, π˜Ύπ™Šπ™π™„π™Šπ™‡π˜Όπ™‰π™π™Ž π™Žπ™‰π™Šπ™’!' . Y/n L/n is a simple university student trying to win the plinth prize, her classmate, however...
256K 10K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
468K 9.8K 39
Being Hermione Granger's younger twin sister isn't always good. Especially when your bullied and no one does anything about it. Until Elizabeth meets...
467K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!