The Rise of a Fairy - Winx Cl...

Por missjackiwinky

This exciting fan-written "fan-fiction" takes you on an adventure through a whole season's worth of Winx Club... MΓ‘s

Winx Club (pt.1): Old Friends Return pt.1
Winx Club (pt. 2): Old Friends Return pt.2
Winx Club (pt.3): Old Friends Return pt.3
Winx Club (pt.4): The Explosion pt.1
Winx Club (pt.5):The Explosion pt.2
Winx Club (pt.6): The Explosion pt.3
Winx Club (pt.7): The New Girl pt.1
Winx Club (pt.8): The New Girl pt.2
Winx Club (pt.9): The Rise of a Fairy pt.1
Winx Club (pt.10): The Rise of a Fairy pt.2
Winx Club (pt.11): The Rise of a Fairy pt.3
Winx Club (pt.12): The Rise of a Fairy pt.4
Winx Club (pt.13):The Rise of a Fairy pt.5
Winx Club (pt.14): Back to Alfea pt.1
Winx Club (pt.15): Back to Alfea pt.2
Winx Club (pt.16): Jackie's Past pt.1
Winx Club (pt.17): Jackie's Past pt.2
Winx Club (pt.18): Practice Makes Perfect pt.1
Winx Club (pt.19): Practice Makes Perfect pt.2
Winx Club (pt.20): Practice Makes Perfect pt.3
Winx Club (pt.21): Kanay Attack
Winx Club (pt.22): The Long-Awaited News pt.1
Winx Club (pt.23): The Long-Awaited News pt.2
Winx Club (pt.24):The Witch of Love pt.1
Winx Club (pt.25): The Witch of Love pt.2
Winx Club (pt.26): The Witch of Love pt.3
Winx Club (pt.27): The Witch of Love pt.4
Winx Club (pt.28): Mystery of the Ezarian pt.1
Winx Club (pt.29) Mystery of the Ezarian pt. 2
Winx Club (pt.30) Mystery of the Ezarian pt. 3
Winx Club (pt.31) Welcome to Corvelia pt. 1
Winx Club (pt.33) The Big Birthday Ball Bash pt.1
Winx Club (pt.34) The Big Birthday Ball Bash pt.2

Winx Club (pt.32) Welcome to Corvelia pt. 2

420 9 0
Por missjackiwinky

The girls entered Jackie's room, that was HUMONGOUS! It was so beautiful and elegantly decorated. There was already the girls beds lined up with beddings and pillows to match their personality.

"Wow! This place is amazing!" They said in awe.

"There are your beds" Jackie pointed to some beds on the left and right of the room.

"Awesome!" Roxy exclaimed jumping on her bed.

"I'm really glad you guys are here." Jackie said happily.
There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Jackie requested.

The door opened, revealing a servant.

"Princess Jackie, someone has requested to see you. " the servant spoke.

"Who is it?" Jackie asked.

A girl walked into the room. She was beautiful. She had long, straight, black hair with beautiful brown eyes. She had medium sized black glasses and rosy pink plump lips. She wore a dark purple cloak, with the hood down and open to reveal her outfit which was casual. A flannel over a dark blue tank top, light wash jeans and black ankle boots.

"Alex!" Jackie ran and hugged her.

"Jackie!" She greeted back.

The Winx were a bit confused.

They shared a beautiful hug, and broke apart so Jackie could introduce her.
"Everyone, this is Alex. The keeper of the Ezarian."

"Alex this is the Winx and Roxy"

"Hello." They greeted simultaneously.

"It's very nice to meet you." Alex greeted.

"Jackie, I'm so glad your back." Alex said.

"Me too."

"Your birthday ball is coming up. Have you chosen people for the Corvelia waltz?"

"Yup, the winx, Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, Aisha and Roxy and the specialists. As well as you!"

"Me really? Why me?"

"You're my best friend, and plus we need one more girl."

They shared a hug.

"I don't mean to interrupt but we're also here on our mission." Stella chimed in.

"Oh yes. Alex, we need your help." Jackie said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"We were able to find the location of the Ezarian." Bloom answered.

"Really?" Alex questioned.

"Yes, but unfortunately the last page is in 6 different places." Flora informed.

"How is that possible?" Alex asked

"We don't know." Musa answered.

"We've found a way to locate it." Aisha added.

"We need some of the Ezarian's magic energy and with my magic we should be able to locate the parts." Tecna said

"We need you to help us." Bloom said.

"Of course, I'll help you!" Alex exclaimed

The girls cheered.

There was another knock on the door. *knock *knock

"Your majesty, it's time practice for the birthday ball." The servant informed. "The boys have already headed to the ballroom."

"Thank you for the information." Jackie thanked.

The servant bowed and left.

"Aisha, can you take the lead on the dancing? You're an amazing dancer." Jackie requested.

"Thanks so much Jackie, of course!"

"Guys. I'll be back, I need to go check on the Ezarian." Alex excused herself.

"Ok, we'll be in the ballroom to practice." Jackie informed.

"Ok. Bye guys" she waved.

"First things first. Before we practice, we need to get into some new outfits." Stella established.

Stella snapped her fingers and her magic shimmered around all the girls, and POOF! new, super cute, outfits.

"I think we're ready to go." Bloom said.

"Ok, let's go." Jackie said and they walked out of the room to the royal ballroom.

Meanwhile, Alex was looking for the Ezarian in the castle's royal magic room, where all the important spells were kept and potions too. It was where the Ezarian was kept. It was a huge room with high ceilings that was elegantly decorated with gold and white.

"Ezzy?" Alex called.

(Ezzy is short for Ezarian)

"Ezzy? Where are you?"

Then, a big magical leather book came flying around.

"Aha!" Alex exclaimed as she spotted him. She caught the mischievously flying book in the air.

"Did you really think I wasn't going to find you?"

The book shimmered in its way of talking.

"Really. Nice try." She giggled, understanding what it meant.

The book shimmered and opened up a page revealing a spell.

"Look Ezzy I don't have time for a spell right now."

The book insisted and Alex gave in.

"Fine, I'll do it." She grunted.

The book faced the potion wall, signalling Alex to use the spell on a bottle.

"With my emotions, I shall not throttle, help me lift the potion bottle."

She threw her magic at the bottle and it started levitating. Alex moved the bottle from one side of the room to the other, setting it down on the table.

"There you happy?" Alex asked facing.

The book shimmered "yes" and shimmered again saying "again! Again!"

"One last time, then, I have to go." She giggled.

The bottle was in mid-air and she was focusing on the bottle so it wouldn't spill. Ethan was walking by the room, lost not knowing where the ballroom is, just wondering around.

"Hey, excuse me?" He interrupted with a deep dreamy voice.

Alex was startled and lost focus and dropped the potion bottle which broke and spilled. Her glasses also fell on the floor and her open eyes became squinted.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"No, it's ok." She forgave sweetly.

"Let me help you" he offered.

The two bent down and looked for the glasses on the floor.

Alex and Ethan spotted it at the same time and reached for it.

Their hands touched and chemistry began brewing. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever. It was beautiful and romantic.

Alex stood up. Ethan took the glasses and stood up to face Alex. They were standing pretty close to each other.

"Uh...here's your glasses." Ethan said with nervousness in his voice (although it was deep) returning the glasses to the owner.

"Oh! Thank you." Alex thanked happily, with a bit of nervousness in her voice as well, grabbing the glasses.

There was some silence between the two of them as they stared into each other's eyes once again, falling in love.

Ethan admired her beautiful eyes that shone through her glasses, that made him freeze with nervousness every time she looked at him. Her hair, her beautiful voice, and her smile. Everything was perfect for him. Alex admired how kind he was, how sensitive. His looks stunned her the most. His luscious hair, his eyes, and his jawline that could cut. He was beyond handsome. When he spoke to her, she couldn't help but smile.

"Can I help you?" Alex asked, breaking the silence.

"Uh...yeah. I'm kind of lost. I'm looking for the royal ballroom." Ethan answered.

"I can walk you there. I'm headed there as well." Alex offered.

"Cool." Ethan said. There was a small silence as he stared at Alex.

"You're beautiful." He blurted out suddenly.

Alex didn't catch it very clearly.

"Excuse me?" Alex asked.

"Uh. Uh." Ethan froze.

The situation became suddenly so awkward. It was so weird, for both of them.

Alex was standing there waiting for an answer.

Ethan remembered the potion bottle that Alex dropped and broke. He decided to use that as an excuse to escape the awkwardness that he created.

"Before we go...lemme...help you clean up the bottle." He offered.

"No, it's ok." She insisted.

"Please, I insist."

"No, really it's ok." Alex said.

She used her magic and fixed the bottle, returned the liquid, and placed it back on the shelf.

"There, fixed. Good as new."

Ethan took a moment to soak it all in.

"Shall we go?" Alex asked.

"We shall." Ethan answered

They exited the room and began walking to the ballroom where everyone else is.

"So... why are you heading to the ballroom?" Alex asked, beginning a conversation.

"Well, I'm doing the Corvelia Waltz for the upcoming birthday ball."

"Really? Me too." Alex answered.

They arrived at the HUMONGOUS door of the ballroom.

"We're here." Alex said.

Being a sweet gentlemen, Ethan opened the door for her.

"Ladies first." he said, holding the door for Alex.

"Thank you." Alex thanked. She walked in and Ethan followed.

Everyone else was already scattered around the ballroom talking with one another.

"Hello everyone." Alex greeted.

Everybody stopped their conversations to see who came in.

"Hey Alex!" Jackie said. "Hey Ethan. Perfect timing, we're just about to start."

The specialists were a bit confused to see Alex.

"Specialists, this is my best friend Alex. She is the keeper of the Ezarian." Jackie introduced.

"Hey." they greeted.

"Hi." Alex waved back.

"We've just finished getting our partners." Jackie announced.

(Bloom-Sky, Stella-Brandon, Tecna-Timmy, Musa-Riven, Flora-Helia, Aisha-Nex, Nabu-Roxy)

"What about us, who's our partners?" Alex inquired.

"Alex and Ethan, you get...EACH OTHER." Jackie announced.

"I'm...I'm cool with that." Ethan commented.

"Me too." Alex agreed.

"Great!" Jackie exclaimed. "The ball is in two days, so let's begin."

Aisha took the lead and directed everyone. She already established the order in which the boys dance with Jackie.

"First let's have Sky go first." Aisha said. "Musa, music please."

"You got it!" Musa exclaimed. She magically played some music for them to dance to.

Sky stepped up and didn't really need to be taught how to waltz since he has danced with Bloom at parties.

The specialists took turns dancing the Corvelia waltz with Jackie, twirling her to the next guy after they were done, while Aisha counted "5, 6, 7,8. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8." After their turn of dancing was done, they would wait in a line with their partner on the side.

Everyone was having a good time. Smiles and laughs were in the air.

"And finally the Final Rose!" Aisha announced.

Jacob's nerves were taking over. He was overthinking. He didn't want to make a bad impression on Jackie or mess up, since there is that pressure. And she chose him over the ex-fiance Scott. Beads of sweat began dripping down his face very faintly. His palms grew sweaty. And he didn't really know how to dance. Luckily, Aisha taught him where his hands go and how he moved with her.

"Hold her left hand with your right like this." Aisha demonstrated holding his hand in position.

"Put your other hand right here." Aisha instructed placing his right hand on her waist.

Aisha placed her left hand on his right shoulder.

"Ready? Now we waltz." She commanded.

They danced around the ballroom floor gracefully, but for a short time, while Aisha did her counting.

"Now, do it with Jackie." Aisha directed.

Jackie walked up and they got into position.

"Ready? 5,6,7,8. 1,2,3,4,5, and,6,7, 8″- Aisha

Jacob and Jackie started dancing, and Jacob...got a bit nervous. He started really well, but the nerves took over and he couldn't control it. It showed on his face. Poor Jacob. Jackie noticed. They continued dancing.

"Jacob, are you ok?" Jackie asked sweetly with concern.

"I'm fine." Jacob lied shakily.

"Are you sure? You seem kind of nervous."

"Trust me, I'm...I'm fine."

"Okaay. It's okay, if something's bothering you, you can tell me."

Jacob knew in his head that something was bothering him, but he didn't want to be embarrassed, and he really wanted to tell her how he felt. He clearly wasn't paying attention to where his feet were dancing because he accidentally stepped on Jackie's foot.

"OUCH!" Jackie cried, reaching down and holding her foot, hopping on one leg.

The winx and specialists cringed at the incident.

Soon enough, Jackie fell on the floor and the winx, and Alex came to help.

"Oh! Sorry!" Jacob apologized.

Bloom and Alex helped Jackie up.

"Are you okay, Jackie?" Alex asked.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Bloom inquired.

"Bloom, I'm perfectly fine."

"Jackie, I'm so sorry." Jacob apologized, feeling really bad at what he just did.

"Jacob...it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes."

Jackie was wiggling her ankle around to shake away tingling feeling on her foot.

"Why don't we take a break?" Bloom suggested.

"Perfect. We have some snacks waiting for everyone in the dining room." Alex announced

"Sweet!"

"Great!"

"I'm starving!"

Everyone already left the ballroom to the dining room for some snacks, except Jacob. He felt really embarrassed and wanted some time alone.

"Jacob?" Ethan called. "Aren't you coming?"

"Just go without me. I'm not that hungry." he moped sitting down, bent over, with his face in his hands.

"Are you sure?"

Jacob nodded.

"Oooohkay." Ethan said, dragging the 'o' and closed the door.

In the dining room with snacks...

Everybody munched and pigged out with the snacks. There were also some refreshments and drinks. Even smores, which became everybody's new favorite.

"Yum!"

"Delicious!"

"You guys are doing amazing with the Corvelia waltz. You're very quick learners!" Jackie praised.

"I'm just glad Scott isn't the final rose, or even in the dance." Alex commented. "Ugh! I hated him."

"Who is Scott anyways?" Musa asked.

"Well...why don't you explain Jackie?" Alex said.

"Before I left for Gardenia, my parents told me I was arranged to marry Scott. He was my fiance. He is from the richest family on Corvelia." Jackie began.

The winx gasped.

"Talk about old-fashioned." Stella added.

"Anyways, I didn't like the idea of being in an arranged marriage to begin with. And the guy they wanted me to marry was completely cocky, annoying, and an all-around jerk. He treated certain people badly, but giving them no respect at all. I would never allow myself to be with a guy like him."

"You said it, sister." Musa praised.

"I wanted to find a guy, that I wanted. Someone I got to choose. I didn't want to be forced into love. My mission was getting even more serious since the sinister sisters started attacking Earth. On the day of the engagement party, I told my parents that Mission was more important than Marriage. They agreed with me, and let me continue on with my mission. Unfortunately, Scott wasn't very happy about it, at all. He grew furiously, and never forgot about me I guess."

"That dude needs to mooove on with his life." Stella commented, dragging the 'o' in move.

Everyone laughed.

The specialists were pretty much done with eating and decided to head to the ballroom ahead of the girls.

"Guys, we're going back to the ballroom. You coming?" Sky invited.

"You guys go ahead, we'll catch up shortly." Bloom answered.

Then, the boys left, leaving the girls to some girl talk.

"Sooooo...Jackie?" Stella asked.

"Soooo...what?"

"Have you found some new love?"

"Well..."

"Come on it's obvious she likes Jacob." Musa asked.

Jackie blushed.

"Come on tell me I'm right." Musa demanded.

"How do you know?" Alex asked.

"Why else would she choose him over Scott?" Flora added.

"And she quickly forgave him for stepping on her foot. When Brandon stepped on Stella's foot by accident she got so mad she almost knocked him out." Aisha giggled.

"Hey!" Stella cried

"Well, is it true? Do you like Jacob?" Bloom asked Jackie.

"Well..." she started "Yes. I do. I've never met a guy so brave, sweet, and so sensitive before. I-I. think I'm in love."

Everyone cooed in awe, and teased her.

"What about you Alex?" Stella asked. "You got a love in your life?"

The girls stared at her, demanding an answer, but she just stood and blushed.

"Well...I think she's in love with Ethan." Jackie guessed.

Alex continued to blush more than ever.

They continued to tease her for a bit.

"Did something happen before we started practice?" Jackie asked. "Because you two walked in together."

"I was in the royal magic room checking in on the Ezarian. And I was doing a levitating spell with a potion bottle. Ethan was walking by and said 'hey, excuse me?' which startled me of his dreamy voice." Alex began answering, falling into lala land.

The girls giggled and snickered amongst themselves.

"Anyways, the potion dropped and my glasses fell. I couldn't really see without them. I began searching the floor for them and he helped. (she blushed). We both spotted them at the same time and went to grab it, at the same time. We touched hands and stared into each other's eyes. It was really romantic. We got up and he gave me my glasses. It got pretty awkward because he said, I was beautiful. He was really cute." she gushed. "Then, he offered to clean up the bottle, but I just fixed it with magic, and then we went to the ballroom."

The girls gushed and cooed.

"I think we got some lovebirds in the air." Bloom teased.

Alex and Jackie giggled.

"But, the thing is Jacob hasn't said anything. I don't know if he feels the same way." Jackie said.

"I'm sure he does." Tecna said.

"He's been really nervous lately. I can tell something's bothering him, but he won't say."

"I think he's nervous about making a good impression. I bet he really likes you." Flora concluded.

"Do I tell him how I feel? Do I talk to him? What do I do? I've never had a boyfriend before." Jackie admitted.

"Just talk to him it'll calm his nerves down." Alex advised

"Okay."

Meanwhile, with the boys...

The specialists walked into the ballroom seeing Jacob all sad and mopey.

"Yo! Jacob you should've been there! They had pizza with pineapple!😂" Ethan shouted.

"That's great." Jacob said with 0 enthusiasm.

"Jacob, are you okay?" Timmy asked.

"Can I ask you guys something?" Jacob asked, lifting his head up.

"What is it?" Sky asked.

"I need your advice." Jacob said.

"Advice on what?" Sky asked.

"The thing is, I really like Jackie." he admitted. " And I want to tell her how I feel. Whenever I see her, I can't help but smile. But when, I dance..."

"You turn into a doofus?" Riven commented.

"Riven!" Helia, Brandon, and Sky yelled.

"What?" he asked, thinking he didn't say anything wrong.

"No, Riven's right. When I dance with her, I get really nervous, because I want to make a good impression. I just feel so much pressure, since she chose me over Scott, the ex-fiance, as the final rose for her birthday ball." Jacob ranted, in one breath.

Now, he was panting like a dog.

"Calm down." Brandon said."First things first, you need to learn how to dance without getting nervous."

"What about my feelings? How do I tell her how I feel?" Jacob asked.

"You need to open up to her. You should just tell her how you feel, genuinely, and trust her." Helia suggested.

"Now, time to dance." Sky demanded. "Brandon take it away."

Brandon took Jacob's hands and the two... became too graceful dancers.

While, the rest of the specialists cheered them on with laughter and jokes.😂😂

Then...the girls walked in.

And the dancers didn't notice until Stella yelled "Brandon!"

Brandon and Jacob, still in position, looked at the source of the yell.

"Stella, uhh...it's not what it looks like." Brandon stuttered.

The girls started bursting out into laughter.

"Hahahahahaha!"

"To be honest, they do make good dancers." Jackie snickered to Stella.

"I have to agree with you Jackie! Hahaha!" Stella laughed.

"Sky." Bloom called. "What's going on?"

"Jacob practicing dancing so he won't mess up with Jackie again." he whispered into her ear.

Bloom giggled.

"Let's start!" Aisha commanded.

Jacob went to sit down and Jackie followed.

"Jacob." Jackie said.

"Oh, hi!"

"Is there something wrong? And don't lie to me this time, or my foot might get stepped on again." she giggled.

"How did you know?"

"Come on, I can tell how nervous you were."

Jacob looked down in embarrassment.

"Look." Jackie held his hand "You can trust me. There's nothing to be afraid of." She looked into his eyes as they glimmered in the light, along with a smile that can make you melt.

He looked back at her, with eye contact.

"Oookay." he said dragging the 'o'

"Jackie, I...like you. Like really like you. I didn't want to make a bad impression. But, I just feel a lot of pressure to do so because you chose me over Scott and I stepped on your foot and that's really bad. I mean who does that to a girl he loves." He said very very quickly.

Jackie shut him up with a kiss on the cheek.

She pulled back and looked at him.

She touched his hair and held the side of his face with her hand.

"You're cute when you worry." She giggled

"You think I'm cute?" He asked

She giggled once more.

"Jacob." She said seriously. "You don't have to worry. I like you just the way you are. You don't have to impress me for me to like you."

"So you don't regret, choosing me over Scott?" He asked, stupidly.

"I don't regret it any second. I chose you for a reason and that's because you're special. During my entire mission, or my whole life, I've never met anyone like you. You don't have to worry. I love you, Jacob." Jackie confessed.

The words...those three words hit him like a bellyflop. The three sacred words he's been waiting for since he realized he had feelings for this girl. I love you. He wanted to replay over and over, so confirm that he wasn't dreaming. No, he was not dreaming, it was reality.

"I love you too." He responded.

Jackie smiled with happiness.

"Besides, if I didn't say no to Scott, I would've met you or be able to dance with you on my birthday."

Jacob smiled showing off his pearly whites.

The two love birds pulled into a hug.

Everyone was slowly approaching them, quietly.

They pulled apart.

"They're behind me aren't they?" Jackie guessed.

"Yep." Jacob confirmed.

Jackie looked back. And they waved, innocently.

"Well then, shall we dance?" Jackie stood up

Jacob took her hand and stood.

"We shall."

They danced together happily, as well everyone with their partners to the music.

Alex and Ethan were dancing together and took the time to get to know each other better.

"Why don't we start over?" Alex suggested.

"Ok."

"I'm Alex."

"I'm Ethan."

"Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"

"Well uh, I'm a specialist. My weapon is a spear, my life's an adventure and I'm single."

"Ok."

"What about you? Tell me about yourself."

"Well, I have magic powers, and my job is to protect a magic book."

Ethan giggled.

"I know, a really adventure huh?"

"Are you single?" He asked

"Yeah, why-why do you ask?"

"Just wondering." (He was wondering so he could ask her out, or to be his girlfriend)

"What did you say earlier when you gave me back my glasses?"

"I said you were beautiful." He admitted.

"Really? You think I'm...beautiful"

"Yes and much more."

"Me too, you're handsome and you're sweet. Everything a girl could ask for."

"Thank you."

"Jackie told me that you shouldn't be forced to love."

"Yeah."

"You should be able to choose to love."

"I totally agree."

"I don't think, I was forced to love. I think love forced me."

Alex smiled and Ethan spun her.

"I think so too." He agreed.

Ethan leaned in or a kiss, knowing it was perfect timing. Alex leaned in too.

Unfortunately, it was interrupted by Alex switching partners in the dance and she span to the next guy in the circle which was Sky.

"Oh!" -Alex as she span and fell into Sky's arms.

Musa landed in Ethan's arms.

Although, they had different partners, they couldn't help but stare at each other and smile.

Everyone danced the night away with good vibes in the air and went to bed for a good night's sleep, since they'll need it for the ball tomorrow.

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

12.4K 316 18
(I have made a another book called, My Winx Club Story but I've discontinued that book and I'm redoing it) Bloom Domino is a normal fairy in the magi...
1.8K 59 10
STORY DISCONTINUED (Only charcter that's mine is Sam) β€’ β€’ β€’ Β° β€’ ~* "You're a fairy Sam." β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ "I'...
181K 2.1K 38
Bloom was just a normal 20 year old with the perfect life-she has a home and a fiancΓ©e, Sky, whom she lived with, loved, and will be married to in 2...
293K 7.9K 19
"π™°πš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πšŠπš’πš› πšπšŠπš’πš›πš’πšŽπšœ πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πšœπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "π™·πšžπš‘. 𝙸 πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πš 𝚜𝚊𝚒 πšπš‘πšŽ...