Winx Club (pt.4): The Explosion pt.1

Everyone heard a loud boom in the distance. It turned out to be an explosion in the Gardenia hills.

"We have to go see what's up at the hill." said Stella

"Many people are in danger. LET'S GO WINX!" yelled Bloom.

The girls transformed.

"MAGIC WINX! DREAMIX" they all yelled.

"Specialists, we have to help the Winx." Sky told the boys.

"I'm coming with you Sky" Riven said

"Great! Specialists let's go!" Sky commanded.

The winx flew to where the explosion took place while the specialist took their hover bikes.

"Guys, there's still people in the area. Sky, you and the specialists lead the people out of here, while we go look for the source of these explosions." Bloom commanded.

"Ok. Everyone over here!" Sky yelled, directing the citizens and tourists to safety.

"Winx, we have to find the source of the chaos. GO!" Bloom yelled.

The winx split up to find the source of the chaos that they were experiencing.

"Oh no!" Flora exclaimed.

"Flora what's wrong?" Aiesha asked.

"The trees and plants, I can hear them screaming and crying for help. I feel fear and anxiety! We need to stop this." Flora cried.

"Don't worry Flora, we'll find it as fast as we can, hopefully before the entire area blows up." Aiesha assured.

Flora nodded.

"Guys! Over here!" Tecna yelled.

The winx came over to Tecna.

"I've detected a strong source of dark energy coming from this cave. It seems to be the source of all the explosions and bombs that's been happening." Tecna stated.

"Okay, then we need to get into that cave and destroy the source." Aiesha suggested.

"Winx let's go!" Bloom commanded.

The winx charged into the cave but what stopped by an invisible barrier.

"Oh! Why can't we get in!?" Stella complained.

"The dark energy seems to be so strong it's blocking us. And it's spewing out more dark energy. The only thing we can do right now is stop it from the outside. " Tecna concluded.

"OK. Winx Dreamix Convergence!" Bloom said.

The girls did a convergence.

Their powers were only able to stop it temporarily.

"WHOOHOO!" they all cheered.

"Yeah! We stopped it!" Stella cheered.

The specialists came reporting to the winx!

"Bloom, everyone is out of the area and safe." Sky reported.

"Great job, we were able to stop the source of the explosions." Bloom responded.

Everyone cheered greeting congratulations to each other.

Suddenly, the winx started hearing their magic barrier break. The source was giving out one last burst of dark energy.

"Hey what's that?" Tecna asked.

"The convergence spell didn't work. The magic barrier around the source is breaking." Flora exclaimed.

"Watch out!!" Bloom yelled

The dark energy was about to hit Stella, but Musa jumped in front of her to save her.

"Stella NO!" Musa cried.

Musa fell on the ground, now unconscious after being hit by a strong dark energy.

"MUSA!" Bloom exclaimed.

Riven came running.

"Musa! Musa Wake up!" Riven cried holding her in his arms as she was lying down

TO BE CONTINUED...