Winx Club (pt.12): The Rise of a Fairy pt.4

The clouds started creating a vacant pathway for the Sinister Sisters. Cackles were heard all around, haunting everyone.

"Mom? What's happening?" a little boy asked his mother pointing to the sky.

"Honey, I don't know. But, we need to get to safety. NOW!"

The mother stuttered as she took her son's hand and fled inside the Frutti Music Bar.

The Sinister Sisters came out floating from the sky, cackling as evil as a witch.

"Hello, Jackie it's nice to see you again." Kasandra scoffed.

"I see you brought backup." Victoria sneered.

"Someone just can't fight their battles alone anymore." Faith cackled.

"You three have not changed one bit!" Jackie hollered.

"Winx, it's time to transform!" Bloom yelled.

"MAGIC WINX! Dreamix!" they all shouted transforming.

"Now, it's my turn! Jackie Marvelix!" Jackie yelled. She transformed into a beautiful fairy form, with a ready battle face.

"Bravo Jackie! You've transformed into a beautiful little fairy. DISGUSTING!" Kasandra clapped sarcastically.

"You don't have a chance against me Kasandra!" Jackie shouted.

"We'll see about that!" she scoffed. Kasandra then threw a flame attack at Jackie.

With quick reflexes Jackie flew out of the way, and Tecna used her digital sheild to protect her and the winx.

"Digital Shield!" Tecna yelled.

"Good job! You missed!" Victoria congratulated, sarcastically.

"I'll make sure this doesn't miss! I summon the element of fire! Fire fury!" Jackie shouted throwing an attack back at Victoria and Kasandra.

"Ha! That's what I call fighting fire with fire!" Stella laughed.

"Okay, fairy of the shining sun, let's see how you like this! Tornando Storm!" Victoria sneered as she attacked Stella.

Stella, was hit by quickly attacked back with a blinding ray of sunlight.

"AHH!" Victoria cried with her arm over her eyes shielding herself away from the light.

"Jackie, I want to introduce you to some people you haven't seen in a while." Faith said.

"Who?" Jackie wondered.

"Army of kanays, come to me!" Faith summoned.

"Yes!" Kasandra and Victoria smiled.

Suddenly the kanays Jackie had spoken about, we rising up crawling out of the sand, swimming from the ocean to shore, and floating down from the sky.

"Oh no!" Jackie worried.

"Uh! Jackie?" Musa asked.

"Yeah Musa?" Jackie answered.

"What are those?" Musa questioned.

"They are kanays. The humans who have abilities of the elements. Apparently now, they've become the slaves of Faith, Kasandra, and Victoria." Jackie concluded.

"What do we do now?" Aiesha asked.

"We take care of the sisters, and Specialists!" Jackie called.

"Yeah, Jackie?" Sky responded.

"You guys take of the kanays." She commanded.

"Got it!" Sky replied. "Specialists let's go!"

"Hahaha!" Faith cackled. "Remember the kanays, Jackie! They work for us now!"

"No matter what you do Faith, I will defeat you!" Jackie yelled.

"Not a chance!" Faith manipulated the ocean and created a huge wave that covered Jackie and overpowered her.

"AHHH!" Jackie screamed.

"Oh no! Jackie!!!" Musa cried.

TO BE CONTINUED...