In Love With a Bad Boy(Shadil...

By xXCutiepie_ShadowxX

An ivory hedgehog falls for a ebony hedgehog,who's wanted in the city of Möbius. He can get past anyone and g... More

In Love With a Bad Boy...
Pranking
Caught, Raping...?
Say It, Just Say It
Lost and Found...!
Spending Time Together
Baby, You're Drunk
Walking Along The Shore
A Rainy Day, Yet A Fun Day
Get Out of Here
A Phone Call
This Is What It Feels Like
Troubles Again!
What? No!
My Little Boy
Silver!
Oh Man!
Must Obey
Making Love
Over Protective?
Oh... No...
The Wave
The Fights

Birthday Special...

835 18 5
By xXCutiepie_ShadowxX

Shadow's POV

I awoke with a head ache. I saw Silver already awaken and smiling at me. "Silver, what happened last night?" I asked him. He blushed and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, he let out a small whimper. I disconnected the kiss.

"Silver are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I guess it's just that sore feeling from last night." He said. What? Last night? "Did I hurt you?" I asked him putting my hands on the sides of his cheeks. "No, I'm fine. It's that good sore feeling." He said with a smile. "Did I go too hard on you?" I asked him still worried. "No, I actually liked it." He said hugging me. I felt something near my length area. I looked under the covers and both of us were naked!

I blushed brightly. "Excuse me Silver. I got to get dressed." I said trying to slip out of bed. I was about to get out when I felt something on my shoulders. Silver was rubbing them. I purred softly. I felt him nibbling my ear.

"S-Silver... Qu-Quit!" I chuckled as he nipped it with his lips. "You haven't forgotten anything today, right?" He asked. "I don't th-INK SO! SILVER!" I said as he had jut made it to my length area. He giggled. "Oh, you forgot. Today's your birthday..." He said sitting on my lap. "Mmmmm~" Silver moaned trying to get to my arousal. I threw my head back.

Silver's POV

"Silver... Are you-" He moaned loudly as I pulled myself down on him. We had been having sex for a couple of months now. Today's Shadow's birthday and I want to make it especial. "A-ah. Agh-yah!" He moaned loudly as he was fully in me. I licked his chest, and he blushed brightly. "Silv-SILVER!" He cried in pleasure as I felt a hot gush enter me. "Ahh!" I moaned out loud. I came a few minutes after. I got all over Shadow's chest and my chest.

"Have I been a bad boy?" I asked him licking his cheek. "You've been bad alright." He said smirking and throwing me onto the bed. Gripping my erection, I gasped at his touch. I was soon in pure bliss. "Oh, gawd!" I yelped in pleasure as Shadow had just put me in his mouth. I held the sheets and fists full of Shadow's hair. He slid his tongue over my abdominal area. I whimpered in nervousness. He is really sexual when he's turned on. "Sh-Shadow..." I said nervously. I felt a sharp pain...

He had entered me...

"Argh! Ah- Shadow!" I yelped in pain. He looked up at me. "I-it... It hurts!" I yelped as tears blurred my vision. I closed my legs and stuffed my face in a pillow. "Silver..." I heard him say. I just nodded as I still had my face in the pillow. I had tears coming out of my eyes. I gripped the pillows as the pain stung me, hard. It burned...

"I'm sorry Silver..." He said. I got up and looked at him. I kissed his lips and let him explore me. I moaned loudly. He let a tear fall onto the bed from his cheek. I disconnected the kiss. "Shadow, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have pushed you into it." I said pinning my ears down. "Me too, Silver... I went too hard on you." He said grabbing my cheek. I smiled. "I love you..." He said kissing my forehead.

"Hey, I forgot..." I said looking into his ruby eyes and smiling. "Happy birthday!" I said cheerfully. I took a small box from behind me. "Silver... You really didn't have to-" "No, you're my boyfriend and I love you with all my heart. So, I got you this..." I said handing it over to him. He opened it and laughed.

"Silver... There's nothing in here." He smiled at me. "I know... Because it's right here..." I said taking his hand and putting it on my stomach. He looked down at his hand and back up to my eyes. "Silver... N-no..." His eyes widen and his jaw dropped. "Nu-uh... This has to be a prank. It has to be. There's no way I got you preg-" "But there is. You see, I meant to tell you earlier; I'm a hermorphide."

Shadow's POV

I-I can't believe I got Silver pregnant. I'm so shocked. "Silver, please tell me you're joking..." I said smiling a bit. He shook his head no. "Ha... I-I got you- And you're a-" I said grabbing fists full of my hair and falling back on the bed. "How long have you known about your pregnancy?" I asked him looking at the ceiling. "For a month and a half." He smiled at me. I can't believe it. I need to rest, I just have a lot to believe right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
60.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
90.7K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...