Fatherhood [Book 2] (1st book...

Galing kay ShavaMoore

I'm Demarcus, I'm twenty one, I got three kids and I'm married to my best friend. For now. *Chapters has bee... Higit pa

Part 1: Rainbows and Roses
Part 2: Buckets
Part 3: Family Life
Part 4: Rock Bottom
Part 5: Divorce!?
Part 6: Australia Saves the Day
Part 7: Back Home
Part 8: One Down
Part 9: Aweee, Monique
Part 10: Did You Catch The Hints?
Part 11: Of Course
Part 12: My Brothers Wedding
Part 14: They Are Out
Park 15: Guess Who's Back
Part 16: Off With A Good Start
Part 17: It Just Keeps Getting Better
Part 18: Beautiful
Part 19: Another One
Part 20: Nolan Dre Smith
Part 21: The Pain Begins
Part 22: BOOM
Part 23: Just Like That
Part 24: Official
Part 25: Guess Who's Here
Part 26: Uh Oh
Part 27: D R A M A
Part 28: Sickaboo
Part 29: What Am I Doing
Part 30: The Truth
Part 31: My Baby
Part 32: Its Way Worse Than He Thought
Part 33: Last Party?
Part 34: First Day In The Hospital
Part 35: Labor Begins
Part 36: Noelle Moni Smith
Part 37: Epilogue Part 1
Part 38: Epilogue Part 2

Part 13: Always Knock

130 4 0
Galing kay ShavaMoore

I exhaled as I looked up and gasped when my doctor put a huge needle in my hip. She smiled and slowly took it out before walking to the counter and put a cap on it.

I looked down at the floor and waited for her to leave. Monique stared at me then exhaled slowly sliding her hand in mine. I smiled and looked over to see my brother and mom.

"What the hell, Demarcus? You tell someone when something is wrong." He hugged me and I smiled.

"Sorry. I wanted you to have fun. How's my kids?" I watched as he smiled.

"They are very scared." Mom speaks, "What's happening? What did they say?"

I looked down sadness taking my bones. I just exhaled as Monique spoke wrapping her arm around my neck, "He might have type two diabetes. They say he went into shock. It's really bad and they didn't catch it early enough."

"Early enough. What does that mean?" Deandre asked looking at me.

"Um, what happened today was symptoms of kidney problems. They might have to put me on Dialysis and on the list for a new kidney."

"Stop." He whispered shaking his head. I covered my face as mom began to cry.

"That stuff can kill you." She spoke and hugged me tightly.

I closed my eyes hugging her back tighter. She cries harder and for awhile I'm holding my mom in my hands. I never seen her cry so hard, not even when my dad died. So this was scary to watch honestly.

"Good afternoon." My doctor says walking in. I sat up from laying on the bed and smiled, "So Demarcus... You don't need dyalsis you just need to change your diet and start insulin and diabetes pills. The shot will be sent to you just keep it in a cold place and take after a meal."

"How many?" I ask.

"A shot every day." She says, "Same place every day at around the same time."

"Okay." I smiled.

"I'll prescribe that to you then I will recommend getting in touch with a doctor to make sure that that's all you really need." He says.

I nod and he smiled leaving the room. I get dressed and we all left. I smiled when Nadia ran to me from sitting with Briane. I lifted her and then lifted Dakota a smile on my face as I kissed them on the cheeks.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" Nadia asked looking at me laying her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, just a little sick." I smiled and put them down lifting Dakota who was starring at me and crying loudly.

She went quiet and I laughed playing with her as we walked out. Briane stared at me and smiled widely taking Deandre's hand. I hugged her and looked down at the ground.

"So you are dropping the kids off at five?" I questioned making sure.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah, can't miss the honeymoon. Plus. I ruined the freaking wedding." I laughed.

"No you didn't." She shook her head and laughed.

"Yeah, I kind of did. Anyways. Just drop them off at five." I speak and kissed her forehead before turning to the car.

Monique buckled in the kids and we were off. I sat back and held her hand as she waited for the red light. Once getting home I took out the kids, whom was already asleep then walked upstairs. I put them to bed in their separate rooms then walked to my own. I was exhausted.

"Love you." I whispered when Monique climbed on my waist.

She smiled and kissed me, "I love you too."

"What are you doing?" I asked when she began to climb off of me.

"I'm hungry." She giggled and I exhaled as she walked out of the room. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep.

"Daddy!" Dakota screamed jumping on the bed and laughing.

I rolled over and looked at him as he smiled and lifted my hand laying on my chest. I stood up and walked downstairs. Monique was sitting on the couch feeding Danny and watching a movie. I kissed her and she smiled at me.

"He got in the bed with you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I laughed and he giggled running to Monique and climbing on the couch.

"Nadia!" She shouted then looked down.

"It's six. Where the hell are the other kids?" I asked walking towards her.

"She said she's not bringing them." Monique says looking over at me.

I smiled as I lifted Nadia and kissed her cheek, "Hey, baby girl."

"Hi, daddy!" She giggled and laughed loudly when I started to tickle her.

I smiled and put her down, "I'll be back."

I slid on some house shoes and grabbed the keys walking outside. I drove to my brothers not even turning off the car as I climbed out and walked to the door opening it.

"Get dressed, your leaving!" I screamed and smiled as Briane walked towards me.

"Go home, Demarcus. Your sick." She says setting down the wine glass.

"No. Is their stuff packed?" I asked and smiled when all of them ran to me.

"Hello. Put on your shoes and get ready to come to my house for the week." I say kissing each of them on the forehead.

"Really!" Stacey screamed and giggled running down the hall to the back door where the shoes were sitting.

"Demarcus." Deandre laughed, "It's fine. You were in the hospital you need time."

"No I had my time. I took a very nice nap." I laughed and lifted Raya sitting her on my lap and putting on her sandals, "We gone eat healthy again, you wanna help me?"

Raya nodded, "I want a fruit salad."

"Me too." I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. She giggled and Saya gave me her sweater a smile on her face.

"Can Melanie come?" She asked.

"Of course." I laughed and looked over as Melanie came down, "Hey, Mel."

"Hey, Uncle Demarcus." She smiled and sat down fully dressed ready to go.

"You ready?" I questioned and she nodded.

I smiled and they said their goodbyes. We all walked outside and I waved. Briane looked nervous but I know what's happening and I'm going to the doctors to start me on my medicine and teach me what I need to do. So this isn't a big problem because we are fixing it. But at the same time she watched me be pulled into an ambulance and Monique told me I was shaking alot which was the scariest part.

"Monique!" The kids screams once walking in and Monique laughed hugging them, a sleeping baby in her arms.

"Hey, guys. Nadia and Dakota are upstairs watching television. Go surprise them." She says and looked at me as I sat down beside her.

"I had to fight with them." I whispered looking over at her as she slid the covers back up.

"Of course you did. That's scary, Demarcus. You didn't see how you looked on the bathroom floor."

"You didn't feel it." I whispered, "I feel just like I did yesterday."

"Then you wake up tomorrow and go into shock." She answered and looked down at Danny.

I stared at her, "Don't put that on me, Monique."

She looked at me and exhaled, "That really scared me, Demarcus. I wanted you to rest."

"I will. At eleven." I whispered and she looked down. I pulled her into my arms and she looked at me smiling, "I will rest. I promise."

She poked out her lips and I kissed them. She smiled and I kissed her cheek. She smiled as she moved onto my chest looking at the tv.

After awhile she got up to lay Danny down then walked to the kitchen getting started on dinner. I walked upstairs to check on the kids. Raya, Stacey and Nadia were in the room playing. RJ and Dakota were playing in my bedroom with cars and watching the basketball game. I smiled and walked to the guest bedroom opening the door only to slam it shut from the sight of Melanie's half naked body out and Saya's face between her legs.

I ran downstairs and closed my eyes hugging Monique who was making the mash potatoes, "Demarcus, move."

"Monique Melanie and Saya are having sex." I whispered and she looked back at me eyes wide.

"What? She told you that?" She asked eating a carrot from the pot.

"No, worse. I walked in." I laid my head on her chest and she held me.

A laugh leaving her lips as she kissed my neck and I looked at her. After a minute she was done and making plates. She called out to the kids and I sat down on the couch trying not to give off that I was uncomfortable when the girls sat down on the couch with their food.

"How is you guys day?" I ask smiling.

"Good." Melanie shrugged and sat back looking down at her food.

"Good." I laughed and looked down at Monique who sat beside me, "It's good."

"Thank you, baby." She smiled and lifted her fork. I ate my food and cuddled with Monique.

At ten we were putting the kids to sleep. I smiled as me and Monique sat on the bed and she calls out to Saya and Melanie.

"Hey." Saya climbed on the bed and smiled. Melanie sat down in front of me and I looked over as the door shut.

"So we need to talk." Monique starts, "Um first of all both of you are fifteen. It brings up a lot of emotions and feelings that you might not know what to do."

"Are you talking about sex?" Melanie laughed.

"Oh my gosh." Monique whispers looking down, "Demarcus. Tell them."

"When the hell did y'all start having sex?" I asked and their eyes widened, "I was checking on you and I walked in and it was a lot."

"Stop!" Saya laughed loudly standing up, "What the hell!?"

"Saya!" Monique stood up, "Fix your tone."

"Why are you yelling?" I ask slowly.

"Did you tell, daddy?" She asked tearing up, "Did You? Did you tell him!?"

"No!" I shouted.

"Don't! Please! Don't!" She cried out and Monique tried to hug her but she ran out.

Melanie stood up, "I'm really sorry. Briane and Deandre told us that they would never except gays or lesbians. I asked what if I was gay and Briane said you guys were fine with it and it would be extra help. Of course she got hurt since she's in love with me. I mean we are in love. I understand you may think that I don't know what love is-"

"No." Monique whispered, "I fell in love with Demarcus at fifteen."

"See." She looked down and sniffed, "She's been hating herself and I'm really scared."

She bursted into tears and I stood up hugging her. She cried harder and I closed my eyes as she hugged back tighter. Monique walked out and I brought Melanie to the room.

"I'm ready to tell them I wanna love myself again." She cried out looking down at Monique.

"Okay, we will tell them together." Monique says tearing up, "Give me a hug I hate when you cry."

She laughed and hugged her. I smiled as Melanie hugged her and kissed her neck. I then kissed them goodnight.

"If your watching a movie keep it down." Monique says and smiled.

I chuckle and we walked to the room. I closed the door and she took off her pants and shirt. I pulled off my shirt and smirked as she bent down to take off her socks. I moved her undies to the side and slid my hands over her small lips. She looked at me and pushed back her hair smiling.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.7K 29 9
Apparently I have a thing for Jake with older women and Jake with kids, I honestly don't know why. (Published all on July 16th, 2021)
22.9K 868 24
Slow updates!! Requests are welcome. Please support my other book(s) Don't hate or judge me please :D TEMPORARY ON HOLD!! Started: 07-02-2021 On hol...
41K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. • Read it in dark mode for a better experience. • The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...