Camp Sapphire

By Kid076

"Camp is supposed to be fun right?" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
My Boys
Special

15

1.6K 85 89
By Kid076

Whoosh to the rescue

Marlon up there (he's really one of my favorite character's)

Rylee POV

  I woke up the next morning wrapped up in Justen's arms. Good thing his grip wasn't too tight otherwise he would've opened the wound. Speaking of the wound, this shit hurts like a bitch right now. I guess that's what my dumb ass get for trying to play hero. It could be worse though. At least I'm not dead so that's another plus. "Babe stop moving. Damn." Justen said as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "I have to go to the bathroom big head. Stop." I said as he still didn't budge. "Rylee, stop lying. You just went 20 minutes ago. Don't be like that." he said as he licked my neck. "You taste good." he smiled. "Stop your beard is tickling me." I laughed. 

  I guess that ass was fully up now since he wanna be playing games and shit. I sat up and on has lap as he opened his eyes and looked at me. "There he is. There's my baby." I teased. He cupped my butt as he smiled that smile that I've grown to love. "You childish. I don't get a good morning kiss though?" he said with one eyebrow raised. "Well yeah....no. It's 12:45 pm so yeah buddy the morning is long gone." I winked at him. "Man come here." he pulled me down to him as our lips clashed (A/N: I meant clash not crash. Foh). "And it wont stop, oh oh ooh." he sung as he broke the kiss. "You're annoying." I laughed at him. "No it really won't stop. Someone is excited to see you." he smirked. Right after he said that, I felt exactly what he was talking about. 

  "Move. Nasty ass." I said as I got up. "I can't help it. You do this to me baby." he said as he followed behind me. "Stop playing and come here." he said as he reached out to grab me. I move out the way right before he could grab me. "I'm hungry." I said as I looked around to make sure everything was still intact. It's a beautiful day out but let's not forget there's a damn killer out there. "We good babe. Nobody came here while you were sleep. I made sure of that. Now let's go and get you something to eat." he said as he picked me up. "Not before we brush our teeth and allat. You not about to go downstairs looking like that. Fuck outta here." I glared at him. "When bae is demanding and territorial. I see you." he laughed at me. "Yup. Now let's go." I said as I dragged him into the bathroom. 

   "Lemme see how it looks. I have to clean it anyway." he said as he took a look at my wound. I can tell he still feels somewhat responsible for this even though it was my decision to do so. You can see the guilt written all over his face. I hissed as the adhesive kinda gave me a quick wax. "Good thing the cut wasn't deep. Let me hurry up and clean it." he said as he grabbed the gauze pads. "Can we do that after we shower?" I said as I gave him the puppy dog face. He picked me up but I punched him , making him drop me and my hiss in pain. "Shit!" I yelled. "See you doing too much. You literally just got stabbed so that cut isn't gonna heal fast. Let me take care of you damn." he said as he grabbed the alcohol and dabbed the cut. I swear I wanted to punch his ass for that. "That stings Justen!" I whined as he continued to disinfect the cut. "Stop acting like a baby. I'm almost done." he said as he continued doing his thing. 

  When he finally  got finished, he began put the first aid kit back in the cabinet. I got undressed and started the shower. The water was cold as shit but mama didn't raise no punk. When it finally warmed up, I began to wash up. As I was rinsing the soap off my face, I looked up to see Justen standing there, body glistening from the water and shit. Issa husband (I think tf not. Lemme stop playing).  "Why you looking at me like that?" I said as I finally saw his facial expression:   

"You really gonna shower without me huh?" he said as I laughed. "You was taking too long so yep." I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me. "You not right babe. Something about me holding you like that just makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world." he said smiling on my shoulder. Luckily, he wasn't on my sore side. "I feel it." I laughed at him. "My bad baby. This is just one of the things you do to me." he smiled. "That's nice and all but let's hurry up. I'm not trynna look like a raisin." I laughed as we began to wash up. Once we were finished, he redressed the wound before we got dressed and went downstairs. The mood was saddening to be honest. "How are we gonna get out of here?" Lisa asked. 

  I haven't thought that far to be honest. My main thought is staying alive at this very moment. "I have no idea. We first have to live to even get that far. That reminds me, we need flare guns." I said as everybody looked at me like I lost my mind or something. "Um we still need to send someone a signal that we need help. How the fuck y'all think people are supposed to find us?" I said. "What if they're all dead? We don't know if this nigga killed people on his way over here." Marlon said. "That's a risk I'm willing to take if that means someone might come and find me." I said to him as I turned around to Justen. "Do you know where the flare guns are?" I asked him  "There's two in the admissions office and cafeteria. If you're going, I'm coming with you." he said as he looked at me. Um, hell yea I'm going. 

  "Rylee you're crazy. Whoever this guy is, he means business." Marlon said to me. "The fuck you want me to do? Invite him over and be like hey you just kill me now? Marlon come on you know better then that. You never go down without a fight. Now I'm going to get those damn flare guns. You 4 can stay here and just keep guard over the house. Leave no light on for longer then 10 minutes" I said as I went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. "Justen let's go." I said as I looked to he heading for the door. "Shit I thought we gonna wait a minute. Lee wait up." I could faintly hear him as a I walked out the door. It was a beautiful day outside and if this wasn't such a serious moment, I as well as the campers who managed to stay alive, would've probably been enjoying the day. "Ry, get over here, just said pulling me in the shade. "You being a little too reckless right now. You just walking out in  the open like that is just asking for yourself to be killed." he said as I thought about what he just said. 

  He got a point there. "I'm sorry. You're right. I'll be careful not to step on anything that makes noise so we don't alert the nigga or anything like that." I said as he nodded his head. "What do you have the water for?" he asked as I looked at him. "I was thirsty but you'll see. Just trust me." I said as we began walking, ok more like creeping through the camp. We finally mad it to the cafeteria and Justen stopped me, giving me a concerned look as I nodded my head. As soon as I touched the doorknob, I instantly got a flashback of Shion's body falling from the ceiling. I guess Justen saw me tense up and placed his hand on my shoulder as support. I shook that thought off and opened the door. Shion's blood and body was still in the same spot where it was before. I couldn't bear to look at him so I hurried up and walked in around. 

  "Where are they?" I asked Justen. "They keep one in the kitchen and the other and chef's office." he whispered to me. I decided to get the one from the chef's office first since it was the farthest from where we were. That way, we wouldn't have to come back this way. We crept to the office, careful not to make any sound. Once we made it there, I damn near threw up. Chef's blood was splattered all over the office. That's not even the worse part, his head was cut completely off. I'm talking headless horseman style. This is disgusting but I can't end up like him. I looked around to see if maybe he kept it hanging but no dice. Looks like we're gonna have to move his body then. I nodded my head to Justen as he immediately picked up the signal. Quietly, we moved chef's lower body out from the desk. Through the puddle of blood, I could see that he was planning the menu for the week. 

   I could also see that he was writing a good bye note as well. Looks like he was gonna leave soon. I began opening up all the drawers, searching through the heaps of papers before finding a glass case with the gun inside. I didn't have time to break it so I grabbed the entire case as we crept out of the office and headed to the kitchen. I was scared shitless as I heard a loud crashing noise come from that direction. I power walked to the exit when I heard a familiar scream. "Alicia no!" I heard Lira yell (A/N whoops). I can't let her get killed. I turned and walked towards the kitchen. I peered around the corner and saw the killer stabbing her friend to pieces. She was paralyzed with fear as she stood by. Justen covered my mouth as I turned to him and saw that his eyes were closed. I quickly kissed him letting him know that I was still here with. 

  I peeked back around the corner, I saw him approaching Lira. I quickly turned to Justen and motioned for him to grab something. Once he did that I said a silent prayer as I threw the water bottle and ducked out of the way. Like clockwork, the killer came running out as Justen clocked his ass with a thick 2x4. Where did he find that in such a short time, I have no idea but I'm glad he did. "Lira get up and grab that case on the wall! Hurry up!" I yelled to her as she did just that. "Let's go." I said as he hauled ass out the cafeteria. I almost ran fell Shion's blood. I called out to Justen as I jumped. He caught me and we continued our run out of there. " Run near the trees!" I yelled as we all did a sharp turn in that direction. For those of you that probably think that was dumb, it's not. I throws him off our trail instead of leading him directly to us. I stopped us again and told everyone to take their shoes off. Take no chances bih.

  Once we finally made it back to my place, we all took a moment to catch our breath. "You made it back." Marlon said as he looked at me then Lira. A searing pain shot through my shoulder. "Shit!" I yelled as knelt down on the floor. "Lemme see." Justen said as he walked over to me. "Shit, it looks like you busted your stitches open." he said as he picked me up and carried me upstairs. "Sit still Rylee I might have to redo your stitches again." he said as he took my shirt off of me. He then removed the bloody gauze pads and went into the bathroom to retrieve the first aid kit again. "Hand me a pillow." I said before he sat down. I'm definitely gonna need it this time around. I as soon as he dabbed the alcohol on my shoulder, I immediately bit the pillow. He continued to do this until the cotton balls were no longer red (thank god they were the big ones). "Let's take a look at now." he said as he looked at my shoulder. 

   "OK so it lookes like your stitches are fine so I don't have to redo them but Rylee you have to be more careful." he said as I wiped the tears from my eyes. I kissed him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry if I'm scaring you. I just can't afford to die here." I said as he leaned his head against mine. "Same here. We're going to make it out of here. By any means necessary." he said as we hugged. He finished reapplying the gauze before putting everything back and tossing me a new shirt. "I gotta put some peroxide on this one before you can wear it again." he said as I got up. Once he was done everything I grabbed his hand a walked downstairs. "OK so Lira told me how you saved her I just wanted to say thank you for that." Marlon said as I saw the flare guns in his hand. "How did you get that open?" I asked as he pulled out this little tool. "A certified glass breaker. Guaranteed to break glass with no sound and little mess." he smiled. 

  I'm not even gonna ask how he even got that. I turned to Lira. "What were you doing in kitchen?" I asked her. "We were running a little low on food so we decided to stock up on a few things before heading back to our building. I didn't know he was in there and now because of me, Alicia is dead." she said as she began to cry. "It's not your fault. You didn't know he would be there." I said as I rubbed circles on her back. I should've gotten some food for us too.  We've been eating smart so we still have a few things here. It's enough but for how long? "What were you guys doing there?" she asked me. "Grabbing things for our survival." I simply said as she nodded her head. "Marlon keep them in a safe place until its time. For now, everyone go back to what I had said earlier. No lights on for longer then 10 min. If you got movies on your phone, tablet whatever, use headphones. If you using the TV, turn the volume completely down. We want to give off the impression that this building is empty. Lira you can sleep on the couch." I said as everyone nodded their heads.

  "I'm so proud of you babe." Justen said as he smiled at me. We're getting out of here, that's a promise. 

 Just a little something I whipped up for you guys.

How am I doing? 

Thoughts?

Justen?

Rylee?

Marlon? 

Lira?

Me? (Say something smart I dare you. Nah go easy on me lol)    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
768 3 23
*completed* The Breakfast Club but BoyXBoy
420K 16.9K 67
π‹π’π€πž π…πšπ­π‘πžπ« π‹π’π€πž 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 π¦πšπ²π›πž 𝐧𝐨𝐭
89.2K 4.6K 39
Escalante and Carlo stepped into the wrong world the moment they entered Camp Rock Bottom. Even the name says it all. It was like all the godliness t...