Boston Blues - BLACKBIRD book...

By MonicaPrelooker

+18 - eps 6-11 - A unique city. A unique police team led by a unique woman. And an uptight fed set on a coll... More

Book 1 Recap
episode 6 - #thestake
1. runaway mom
2. busted grandpa
3. missing dad
4. closer than you think
5. late date
6. pretty backup
7. loose end
8. closing in
9. jump the hedge
10. the shot
11. john way complex
12. sore
13. cop dreams
14. realization
15. down the harborwalk
16. bet on the pet
episode 7 - #theblank
1. any given morning
2. nothing fancy
3. gut feeling
4. coincidences
5. chasing a shadow
6. blurt
7. thorn in the side
8. early consult
9. the watch
10. waiting for the shadow
11. surprise
12. musing
13. a different musing
14. passers-by
15. evening news
16. nothing
17. used cars
18. not good
19. the wrong joke
episode 8 - #thequote
1. you've got mail
2. welcome aboard
3. first approach
4. field test
5. vanished
6. nice to meet you
7. takes one
8. toil and trouble
9. word of a fed
10. hold on
11. the aftermath
12. the profile
13. no break
14. promise
15. identified
16. no time
17. come out and play
18. end game
19. bad supper
episode 9 - #therubble
1. and again
2. trapped
3. collapse
4. cold burn
5. not on me
6. armor
7. atalanta
8. top ten
9. four steps
10. landing
11. a way down
12. no, thanks
13. target
14. heartbeat
15. out
16. patient #1
17. patient #2
episode 10 - #thefeather
1. guilty pleasure
2. old pictures
3. bad news
4. new player
5. antagonist
6. old notes
7. mother and son
8. once upon a time
9. nonsense
10. off the record
11. rooftop
12. back to earth
13. it's alright
episode 11 - #thestranger
1. spree
2. extra cinnamon
3. marching on
4. join the party
5. eyes inside
6. the king comes to town
7. contact
8. keyword
9. back for more
10. happy puppy
12. alone
13. s.o.s.
14. not my father
15. trust
16. another step
17. the speck
18. edge
19. broken
20. the badge

11. one sad story

427 51 6
By MonicaPrelooker

Brock looked up and the others followed his eyes. Gillian helped a man in his seventies to a chair, taking his place before the shop window. She spotted them across the street and managed a smile. All of them waved at her as Brock turned to Tanya.

"Call O'Brien," he said. I'm not waving and smiling at you, Gillian. It's a damned hostage crisis, twenty lives on the line, yours included—well, like she'd give a damn about that last bit. And he was forced to thank her deep inside for keeping her act up, and him annoyed.

Kurt spoke from the SCU office with an unusually dull voice.

"Be ready for a Greek tragedy, guys, 'cause this sure looks like one. Phil's mother, Lisa Palmer, divorced drunk abusive Robert Strafford when Phil was four, three months before his brother Collin was born. But she died only two years later, and the brothers ended up in despicable Strafford's custody. They stayed with him for four years, until their teachers got Social Services to check on the boys. Both of them had signs of severe abuse, so Social Services placed them in foster care, with the Cronwells."

The team listened to him as they leaned toward Tanya's screens to follow Phil's records. Russell and Brock kept their eyes on Orlando's, where Gillian stood as a part of the human shield, looking down. Behind her, Phil was sitting on a stool by the counter, eyes closed, troubled and exhausted.

"They ran away three years later, and the police found them sleeping on the street. Looks like dear Mister Cronwell would beat Phil on daily basis, and he had sexually abused little Collin more than once. So Social Services found another foster home for them. With the Mastersons. And things were good for them for a while. Until their foster mom died. Then nice Mister Masterson took them both out of school and forced them to work at his gas station. When they were not slave-laboring, he'd keep them locked up in the storage backroom."

Behind the police barrier, TV crews lurked around, but the uniforms kept them away.

"They lived like that until Phil became of age. Then he left, got a job and appealed for Collin's full custody, which he got. And then they lived together and finally a little happy. That is, until those ex-cons attacked them and stabbed Collin to death. And that's it. Now I'm gonna slain some hundred monsters, to vent out and pretend no child's ever put through so much shit, so don't call me for a week."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 42 12
Clive is a young black male who much like many people his age does not know what to do with his life. He has graduated college with a degree in Marke...
391 20 20
"Yes, we broke up, but that doesn't mean you will forget who I am to you!" "I remember my love, I remember that you are mine and only mine." ❤ "You s...
44.9K 4.3K 97
+18 eps. 12-16 - Gillian and Brock face huge changes in their lives after she leaves the PD and he moves back to DC. But no matter what, looks like t...
The Seven By K.A.

Teen Fiction

811 101 13
Blair's already unstable family had fallen apart. Her best friend had left, and she was alone. She was haunted by the demons in her head and struggli...