When the ice melts (girlxgirl...

By caradele1

Meet Samantha Mett, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in New York. She has the... More

Hi, weirdos
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Who plays who!
Cast and Author
Q&A

Chapter 1

386K 6.2K 7.8K
By caradele1

Dušica's P.O.V.

The sound of the alarm woke me up. Ahh, I just want to sleep. I took another pillow from the bed and put it on my face, not even bothering to look at my phone.

After a good five minutes alarm started again. Dammit, I really need to get up. I took my phone from the night table that was next to my bed and turn off the alarm.

God, it is only 4 am and I need to be up. Our flight is at 7, why I couldn't sleep more??? But I'm finally moving to NYC. I have been waiting for this for too long. I slowly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a short shower. I guess I have time to introduce myself now.

So, my name is Dušica, and I'm 17 years old. I was born in Serbia, but I moved to England when I was 6, and I lived here since then. Now it's time to move to NYC.

My mother is originally from there, but she moved to Serbia when she met my father.

I really can't wait to see my grandparents again, it was too long since the last time I saw them.

Oh, and I'm finally going to see my best friend again. Mia. She has been my best friend since we were six.

We met in London but she is originally from Serbia as well, her family is so nice and I and my parents were lucky to have such good neighbors.

Unfortunately, she moved to New York two years ago. We used to spend summers together and now I'm going to be in the same school as her, I really couldn't be happier.

I got out of the shower and took a towel to dry my body. After that I brushed my teeth and hair. I went into my room and immediately regret that I didn't listen to my mom and found what to wear for today last night. Although my dresser is half empty now I still have a lot of clothes and no idea what to wear. After a few minutes, I  took black, skinny jeans and a white shirt. I opened the door and went downstairs. I met my parents in the kitchen.

(speaking Serbian)

"Good morning mom, dad" I kissed them both on the cheeks.

"Morning sweetie" my dad greeted, "How was your night?"

"Night? Seriously dad? I didn't even sleep for five hours. And if anyone knows how much I love to sleep then, that's you"

They just laughed at me while I took a plate with pancakes my mom's already made for me. Gosh, I love it when she cooks.

They were talking about flight today but I was too busy with my pancakes so I didn't even bother listening.

When I finished with food I put a plate away and look at my parents

"So, are we ready to go?" I asked them excitedly.

"Now we are" mom answered and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

We came to the airport and waited awhile for our plane to come. Private jet. When we all were comfortable in our seats, I took my phone from pocket and texted Mia that I am ready to go. I smiled at though about us being together again. I moved my head so I could look through the window and soon enough drifted off to sleep.

Mia's P.O.V.

Oh my god! I still can't fucking believe Dušica is coming here. I miss her so much. I'm sitting on my bed, all dressed up for school but it is still early and I am way too lazy to get up now.

I got the message around 1 last night from Dušica that she is already on the plane waiting for it to leave. It was 7 there when here was 1. Aghhh time zones are killing me. It's already 7:30 now and I should be going if I don't want to be late. My parents had already left for a job so I'm alone at home.

I got out of the house and locked the door then I saw my baby waiting for me to come inside her. Don't be so perverted, I'm talking about my car. The newest Range Rover. I love it more than I love half the people I know. I turn on the radio and Diamonds of Rihana traveled down the road with me.

After ten minutes I came to the school parking lot. People are everywhere and everyone stared at me. I just hate it so much. Quickly I walked inside and went to my locker. Then I saw Emili, one of my good friends, leaning on my locker.

She had long, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She turned her head and saw me then smiled, I smiled back and hugged her when I come close.

"Hey, baby how are you?" she asked sweetly like she always does.

"Never better!" I said with a big grin on my face. I took some books from the locker that I need for my first period and turned to her "And you?"

"Wow someone is in a really good mood today, I see" she said which made me smile and nod. "I'm great too" she finally said. "Do you think Ms. Smith will give us a test today?" she asked worldly. She was such a nerd, but I adored it.

"I'm not sure, but I really hope she won't." I said and she laughed.

***

I couldn't wait for the first and second period to end. It was so long and boring. But after this I'm finally going to eat. Yeah, I love food, what can I do...

Finally, the bell rang and I rushed down the hallway and went to the cafeteria. I have no fucking idea how the hell are all these tables almost full.

Then I saw my table, "the popular table". Yeah, somehow I am one of the most popular kids in the school and it's actually pretty weird.

There is Emili, one of the cheerleaders.

Jon, captain of the school football team, most popular guy at school, all girls are drooling all over him but he is just a player. His messy brown hair and sky blue eyes make him so freaking handsome.

Then there is Ana, captain of the volleyball team and my teammate. Yes, I am on the school volleyball team and one of the best. But I really can't wait for Dušica to come because she is the best of best in volleyball, and she will obviously play for our team.

Ana is a beautiful girl, with long, wavy, brown hair and green eyes and she is a lesbian. She doesn't care what people think about her, and I absolutely love it.

Oh here is also my boy, Tom. We have been dating for one year and a couple of months now. He is the cutest, with his blond hair and coffee brown eyes. He is a real gentleman. Also the best friend of Jon. ( That's the reason why Jon didn't touch me).

And on the end, the most beautiful, most popular, coldest girl in this school, and even more.

Meet ice queen and the Queen Bee of this school, Samantha Mett. Her blonde hair falls down her shoulders, and her baby blue eyes leave you breathless. She has a perfect body, long legs, perfect curves. Even with all her beauty, people here are afraid of her, including me.

Doesn't matter if she is my friend. I think the only person who is always with her and literally not afraid of her is her best friend, Elena. I guess Elena is also the only one Samantha has ever shown her emotions to. El is part of our "popular" group but even if school started three days ago, she is still on holiday with her parents.

If you still wonder why guys here are afraid of Samantha, there is a very simple reason. Her family is the richest family in the USA, and second, the most influenced family in the world too.

But Dušica's family is first. Dušica's parents always protected their daughter, no one except family and friends knows how she looks like. They never show her to paparazzi.

Sam is the only child and her parents would do anything for her, obviously. She has the power to expel anyone from this school just if they look at her wrong. She literally cleared this school from a bullies, and everyone is protected. Gay people, nerds, people another skin's color, everyone have peace here. But still, it's better for you not to mess with her.

I took my food and went to sit with them.

"Hey, guys" I greeted while sitting at my usual place next to Tom.

"Hey, baby" he said and kissed my cheek. Everyone else just smiled at me, except Sam of course.

Everyone stayed silent and I didn't have anything against that because I wasn't in the mood for talking, I just wanted to eat.

"Do we have any plans for today?" Jon asked after he finished his food.

"Yes, we do" said Ana. "We decide to go to the cinema together, even last week. It feels like years since we last time done something together"

I saw Sam rolling her eyes and then she just said in her cold voice "It was literally five days ago" I just smiled at this and kept eating.

"Okay, okay then cinema it is!" Tom said.

"Oh" I gasped and almost choked in my food.

They all turned their heads to look at me.

"What?" all of them asked at the same time, which almost made me laugh but I decided not to right now and just answered.

"I can't go."

"Why is that baby?" Tom asked worriedly, it was so adorable.

I just smiled of thought about Dušica coming and said excitedly

"Dušica's coming!!"

"Who?" Emili asked confused.

"Who the hell is Do-sho-caa?"  Ana asked.

"Oh my god!" I almost fell off my chair because I laughed so hard on her way of pronouncing Dušica's name. I think all the cafeteria looked at me but I couldn't care less.

"It's Dušica! Like when you're telling someone to shut up and you go like 'shut well that's it" I said finally, still laughing.

"Whatever"  they all said in unison. I rolled my eyes and started explaining it all over again to them.

"She is my friend I met when I was six in London, but she is originally from Serbia just like me. That's why she has that weird name" I said while laughing. "She is my best friend, more like a sister to me. And she is moving with her family here, she will start this school. I am so excited oh god!!!" I almost screamed the last part.

"Great, another new student."  Ana groaned.

"Oh, trust me An, I can already see that she will be your new crush." she almost choked in her drink she was taking at that moment. Everyone at the table laughed at her.

"Wow, is she really that beautiful? " she asked "Because you know I have big standards" she smirked.

Well, that's kinda logical because she is really hot.

"Yep. She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen." I looked over on another side of the table. "No offense Sam" , I added with a smile and she just rolled her eyes. Again. Does she ever do anything else?

"Wow, just wow, Mia!"

"So, I have some new chick in the school." Jon said with a devilish smile.

I gave him a death glare and said lazily "I'm not really sure if you are her type bro"

"Why? Is she a lesbian?" Ana asked too excited for my taste. I laughed and shook my head.

"So, What's wrong with her then?" Jon asked.

I gave him a confused look and he just rolled his eyes.

"I mean, is she even normal if I am not her type? I am everyone's type," he said like a matter of fact.

"Anyway" I started, ignoring him, and their attention was on me again. "She will probably pick me up after school if she comes on time, so you will have time to meet her. Also, I will spend most of the week with her."

"So just one more class before we meet her,"  Anna said again with her excited voice and we all laughed.

Then the bell rung and I couldn't be happier. I just needed to finish with this shit here. I hope time will fly by.

A/N: I really hope you guys like this. Sorry for the grammar mistakes and vocabulary. This is my first girlxgirl book, or book at all so... Enjoy reading 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 81K 69
Never Kiss Your Roommate is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon pur...
137K 4.9K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
261K 10.2K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
512K 16.2K 21
Enemies to friends to lovers? Is that even possible? I don't know probably. Celine all through her life no one dare to challenge her. Until one day...