Lucy The Fairy

By AhoOona

{Previously called "Lucy of heart"} Natsu opened a switch in Lucy that shouldn't have been opened. Now Lucy h... More

the Fright
All women island?
Stone heart
Seal the deal
(insert creative title)
A MAN?! Yes A Man.
She's In Love?! (with a monster~)
Impal Down, Dun! Dun! Dun!
before ze war
will they?
thank you! But listen...

the tale

2.3K 63 2
By AhoOona

Lucy was peacefully sleeping. Until she felt something sniffing her, annoyed she put a hand on the thing, and pushed it away, but then it came back and blew air on her, "ngh.."Lucy finally opened her eyes, and looked at it. "Stupid wild pig.. " she reclosed her eyes, why does everyone like to wake her up in annoying way? First a commotion then Margarite stating that it was quite 'late' and now a wild pig,

Wait, a wild pig?

Lucy popped her eyes open and looked at it again, well, more like it's mouth, it was about to eat her! "AHHHHH!" Lucy's hands immediately went to her whip, she closed his mouth shut, but it started to resist. I guess I have to knock it unconscious. Lucy thought, so with most of her strength, with the whip she pulled on it and did a spin before throwing it to the sky, when it was successfully out of sight, Lucy sighed, and then wiped her forehead, suddenly she heard furious thumping, and then a screech. The wild pig came again. this time he's not very happy. He charged, Lucy's old reflexes of running instead of fighting was activated, and she followed them. And ran to the village, as she was coming closer she screamed, "OPEN THE FREAKING GATE!" And they complied. As soon as she went in the gate shut down behind her, as she heard bump. Then the sounds of arrows shooting, she leaned on her knees and panted, "Lucy-sama thank you very much!" One of the womans said, "huh?" "Yes it looks like we won't have to worry about dinner tonight!" "O-oh o-okay?" Lucy smiled nervously at them, "it wasn't my intention but okay... " she mumbled, "but really Lucy-sama, you had managed to miss all the fun," "why? what happened?" After explaining the whole thing and the fight and anger they felt, Lucy was quite surprised, it seemed this man's action was very similar to natsu, and she was even more surprised to hear that Hancock cried,

Hancock cried?

Suddenly Lucys eyes turned red, "Lucy-sama?" "Thanks for telling me all this, I have to go now" Lucy without saying anymore word left, "is it just me or was Lucy-sama extremely angry?" "Oooh that man is gonna get it!"

The womans guarding the castle, were chatting until they saw Lucy speeding to them, "L — Lucy-sama? Ah! Lucy sama you can't enter!" Lucy glared at the woman intensely, "let. Me. In."the woman was frozen and Lucy entered. "Amara?" "She's so beautiful yet scary" the woman, amara. Fell to her knees cupping her cheeks with a blush coating them.

As soon as Lucy entered Hancocks chamber, she didn't bother looking at anyone but the man, "who — " before he can say another word, lucy grabbed him by his shirt and shook him, "was it you?! Did you make hancock cry!? Huh?!" "Lucy?" "Lucy!" Marigold held her back, while she growled at the man, "Lucy calm down, he didn't hurt her don't worry!" After hearing this she calmed down, but still gave the man an intense gaze, "actually he protected us" sandersonia stated, at this Lucy turned peaceful again. "Is that so? is that so? Well then thank you very much!" Lucy bowed to the man, "suddenly you're like a grandma!" Luffy laughed, "Lucy?" Hancock called, Lucy responded ,she heard Hancock sigh, "alright, listen to this aswell" Lucy cocked her head, Hancock then calls the man, which Lucy learned that his name is Luffy. Into her throne room, Luffy does so eagerly thinking there's food in there, Lucy laughed at him, and her laughter turned to a shriek, when she saw Hancock semi-naked, "h-h-Hancock ! There's a man!" Lucy stated the obvious, panicking and made a fuss about it, "Lucy please calm down there's more important things at hand" marigold reasoned, and Lucy did so, she saw hancocks face darken a bit, before she turned, "you said you saw this mark before.... Take a good look, is it the same?" After looking closer he realized that it's not the same and declared this, "why? What is that mark?" Lucy whipered to marigold, but she just ignored Lucy, Lucy pouted a bit, Nyon suddenly shows up and convinces Hancock to tell him what the symbol means. She also tells Hancock of Luffy's actions on Sabaody, which she found out from the newspaper Ran gave her. "That man did a terrible mistake! He punched a celestial dragon and made him lose his conciseness!" All was shocked, even Lucy who learned about the horrible things they do from her spirits, and how shocked she was also matched how happy she was, haha! They deserve it! "It's impossible that he managed to run away, with the marines so close by! It's a miracle!  And within two days he also manged to come here despite the great distance! Its really hard to believe." "Just — just who exactly are you?!" Marigold asked, "as I said, I was flying! I have no idea where this place is!" He laughed, "his situation is so similar to mine... " Lucy mumbled, "besides, hitting that celestial dragon was not a thing I regret, that bastard! do you know what he did to my friend?!" When asked if it was true, Luffy confirms it, "there was.... Still... Big Idiots like you..." Hancock shoulders shaked, "..in this world!?" Hancocks tears started to drop, and Lucy could do nothing but watch, "someone who risks his life against those people...just like him!" hancocks hand covered her face, as her sobs echoed through the room, "like him?" Luffy asked, it as silent before Hancock said, "clean your ears well and listen, cause I will only tell you this once.. " hancock stated "Lucy you too" hancock didn't need to tell her twice. "I will tell you the meaning of the mark that your fishman friend that he carries on his forehead.." Hancock hands traveled to the mark on her back "this is.. 'Claws of the holy dragon'.. It's the symbol of the celestial dragons!" Her giant snake covered her up again, while Lucy and Luffy were speechless, "it is burned into the worlds nobles slaves with this mark.. It never disappears, a mark stating that you are less then a human being!" "Celestial dragons?" Luffy repeated, "us.. The three sisters, were once..." Sandersonias marigolds and hancocks face all turned sour, as Hancock clutched her elbows, "were once slaves for the world nobles!" Lucy and luffy, were both gaped mouth, 'Hancock was a slave? Just how corrupted is this world?' Lucy sadly thought, "you.. Were slaves!?" Luffy said, and the sisters had a pained expression, Hancock started to explain everything, She begins her story. At the age of twelve, she and her sisters were kidnapped from a Kuja ship by slave traders and sold into slavery.

The World Nobles branded a mark on their backs called "Hoof of the Soaring Dragon" which was meant to signify they were "less then human". For four years, they were treated cruelly and faced many hardships and horrors, Sandersonia cries out from the memories of it, and both Luffy and Lucy panic, "y-you don't have to tell me anymore!" Luffy said "y-yeah!" Lucy helped -Yet Hancock continues the tale. One night, a Fishman named Fisher Tiger, who climbed the Red Line with his bare hands, raided Mariejois  and set fire to it seeking to free all Fishmen who were sold into slavery. While he hated humans, he did not discriminate the slaves that were there and freed them as well. The Boas quickly escaped, claiming to owe him a debt for their freedom.

Hancock then goes on that Fisher took those Fishmen that were slaves into his crew and modified the mark into a sun, thus creating the Sun Pirates. Luffy asks if the mark meant Hachi was once a slave, but the Boas answer that might not be the case. As even though the mark was meant to hide the former slaves it also could mean he was just part of the crew once. Nyon then reveals that Fisher is long since dead and his crew have split off into different factions. Hancock also reveals that the sisters were given devil fruits during their slavery which helped with the Gorgon story they created to hide their shame, and that her selfish attitude is only to keep her guard up as she does not want to be controlled again, even if she has to deceive an entire country. after hancock explained everything, Lucy was an emotional mess, she jumped to hug boa, only to be pushed away by her. With a blush on her face. It must've been tough going through all of that.. "It's good to see you crying, means you don't have a frozen heart after all!" "S-shut up!" "Shut up!? How dare you talk to the one who brought you here like that! You should be grateful I was out, or else you wouldn't have even survived!I was a mother-figure for you! Hey! Sonia, Mari let go of me!" elder nya fumed, as marigold and sandersonia held her back and agreed with her to calm her down. "Will you look down on us now that you know we were slaves?" Hancock questioned, and she shook as she waited for an answer. "why would I look down on you? In fact I should be proud that you survived all of that and you managed to stay strong and beautiful!" Lucy said, as Luffy said "what?....I told you didn't I? I hate the celestial dragons!" , Lucy was too busy focusing on hancock face, which soon to delight as she turned to Luffy "I like you!" What about me mee!? Lucy whined inside her head, but then smirked, she saw the way hancock looked at Luffy now, she knows what that gaze meant... Heheh, "Lucy stop you're being creepy!" Snadersonia inched away, "You said you wanted a ship correct? Well you can have it! Where is your destination? I will deliver you!" Lucy smirk grew wider as Luffy was happy.

Lucy joined Luffy in the feast, as she glanced at other womens, she knew what they are thinking right now, why is the man Here? Why was he off the hook? And she definitely knew what the group of kuja pirates over there were thinking, probably something along the Line of 'this must be a trap and habihime is probably expecting us to finish him off' and her thought were confirmed when she saw the swords. She sighed, "Luffy be careful...." she looked at Luffy, "and eat right!" She smacked him on his head as he chocked on his food, he managed to live though. And suddenly he stood up. "Did he figure it out?" However Luffy picked up tableware and started... Singing? Didn't he realize? But lucy couldn't help laughing at him, and soon all the womans joined her. Oh, How much he reminds her of natsu.

It turned night and the feast was back to normal, well somewhat, the woman's are still laughing but the cause was the man. As he put a chopsticks in his nose and lower lips and made funny faces, even sweet pea and Daisy did the same, with even more silly moves.

After dancing Luffy continued to stuff his mouth, as he ate the special kuja plate, the woman's approached him from behind, and started to pull on his cheeks and flush "mm.. It's really delicious! It's hard to eat though-how am I supposed to eat if you keep on pulling my skin!?" "What are we supposed to do? You're leaving tomorrow right? Everyone here wants to take the chance of a man being here! Look even Lucy-sama is pulling on your cheek" "oi!" "I can't help it, it's so soft!" "And look there!" They looked outside to see a line of woman's, "you're really famous!" She said with a sign saying 'to touch the guy pay 30 golden coin' "how can you exploits me like that?!" "Luffy-chan please we won't get another chance like this" "stop! I can't eat like this!" Is that all he thinks about? Lucy sweat dropped as she saw Luffy trying to get away from a horde of women, he went through a window and she heard the woman say he disappeared, and apparently margaruite too disappeared. "I guess thats my cue to leave" "huh? Lucy-sama where are you going?" "To see hancock" she wanted to know if boa realized she was in love.. Heheh "Lucy-sama you're being creepy" "again?"

As lucy got out she saw out of the corner of her eye Luffy and Marguerite talking on top of the building, "ah, young love," lucy sighed, as she reminisced her old times, "wait when did I start acting like a grandma? Old times? I'm still seventeen!" she shook her head, as she looked at the two again, "wait! But this will probably be a love triangle! Then again hancock might just turn Marguerite to stone and get it over with." "Lucy-sama who are you talking to?" "No-AHH!" Lucy was grabbed by the waist and pulled, "oh! Girls! I found Luffy! The man!" "Ah crap!" Apparently it was Luffy who pulled her and now they were running.. Or more like Luffy was running and Lucy was being dragged. "Let me go!"

Somehow they ended up in elder nya house, "oh this is the first time I've been here-why did you bring me here?!" She turned to luffy, "you seemed interesting," he grinned, "oh God its like having another natsu to deal with... " she complained, Luffy and Nyon begin a conversation as he eats in peace. Lucy just opted to listen, The newspaper which Momonga gave to the Kuja, eventually passed to Elder Nyon, also provides information to her since news is hard to come by in the Calm Belt.lucy nodded understandably, "its true here you won't know anything its literally like the saying 'living under a rock'" Lucy made gestures with her hands, Luffy is also informed about Hancock's Shichibukai status. making him realize just how lucky he was that he did not find himself engaged against Hancock in combat, and Lucy raised her head, "of course you're lucky! Hancock is so strong!" She said like a mother proud of her child, anyway the coming war against Whitebeard, Luffy seemed extremely surprised even exclaimed that he can't take all of this at once, taking a sip of the tea marguirite offerred, elder nya scoffed." theres a limit to how ignorant you can be!" After a bit of things being said. What really caughts Lucy's attention was how whitebeard would never let one of his mates be killed. 'S theres people who care about their friends huh?' "Yet despite knowing that, they have announced the public execution of whitebeards elite subordinate, Portgas D. Ace" Luffy who was sipping his tea while closely listening. Slowly lowered the cup and sucked a breath.

Marguirite seemed to have noticed Luffys bizzare behavior, and asked what's wrong. but luffy was still speechless. As Lucy stared,  "do you know the person?" Lucy asked, luffy ignored her and asked elder nyon to repeat the name, "ace..fire fist ace". "Ace...is gonne be executed?.." elder nya kept on giving information. As luffys shoulder shook. He called out "granny..?" She didn't hear him. He said it again louder and this time held her shoulders. "He's my big brother! Ace is my big brother!" "What?!" She was gaped mouth, "is ti true?! He is your big brother?!" "I didn't even know he'd been captured! What do you mean executed? Does that mean he can't get out of it?!"
Elder nya sat back down. Lucy gasped, poor guy she thought.

After panicking and evaluating his options, which wasnt needed as he should already know what to do, Luffy alters his original intention of finding his crew to rescuing his brother. Nyon informs him that to get to Impel Down where Ace is held, Luffy must convince Hancock to follow the World Government's orders as a marine ship is the only fastest method to get to Impel Down before the execution."are you guys crazy!? Sneak a wanted pirate aboard a battleship, it's insane!" Lucy reasoned, "then what I should just let my brother die?" Lucy shook her head " that's not what I meant....fine if I can't convince you then...then.." I can't belive I'm doing this " I'll join you!"

They were outside the castle when enishida came out running, calling to Lucy and elder nyon. "What's the matter enishida?" Elder nya asked, " yeah why are you in a rush?" She panted " thank God. I was just about to go search for you. It's the snake princess....she-she collapsed from an unknown disease!"
"Ehhh?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 0 7
It's been a few days since the battle of Tartaros, and Natsu is nowhere to be found. Master comes to the conclusion that the guild should disband, bu...
6.2K 151 15
(Y/N): Looks like we're entering our toughest battle yet! Kaido and Big Mom are dead ahead! But we're not going to lose to them! Let's do this! Time...
27.9K 905 56
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
46.2K 992 51
I come back to Fairy Tail, and it's great to see everyone after 1 year of being gone, and what do I miss? Well, a lot! Yeah, turns out the mission I...