Roses are Black| An Inazuma E...

Von Modmag

???: One broken promise can cause problems...Because Betrayal leads to Revenge . Mehr

Author Note
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Here Come Black Rose Eleven !!
Chapter 3: Black Rose Eleven Captain !
Chapter 4: Breaking News
Chapter 5: Day of the Match and Secret Out .
Chapter 6: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 2
Part 7: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 3
Chapter 8: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 4
Chapter 10: Wait ?! She Joining the Team .
Rosalie Profile
Chapter 11: Ignorance is the Best Solution
Chapter 12: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 1
Chapter 13: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 2
BULLIES
Chapter 14: Replacing Members !!
Chapter 15: Replacing the Memebers Part 2
Chapter 16: Replacing the Members Part 3
Chapter 17: Replacing the mem...WHAT IS A LIE
Chapter 18: A Strategy to Win
Chapter 19: Welcome Back Party
Chapter 20: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 1
Chapter 21: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 2
Chapter 22: Meeting old friends and Sleepover
Chapter 23: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 24: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 1
Chapter 25: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 2
Chapter 26: Truth or Dare
Chapter 27: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 1
Chapter 28: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 2
Chapter 29: Pefect Day or not
Chapter 30: Beach Time !!
Chapter 31: Siblings Time and Our Next Opponent is...!!
Chapter 32: Surprise !!
Chapter 33: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 1
Chapter 34: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 2
Chapter 35: We Got It !!
Chapter 36: Going to Liocott Island Again !!
Chapter 37: United ( Who We Are )
Author's Note
Halloween Special
Happy Birthday Rand-chan
Chapter 38: Trouble with Olympiacos
Christmas Special

Chapter 9: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 5

615 17 6
Von Modmag

~ Third POV ~

The match started with Inazuma Best Eleven  having the ball and they quickly dribbled . But than Rosalie , Elena and Angel did a triple slide on Arion , Fei and Xavier. Elena pass the ball to Bété and Paulina , they started to prepare their Hisstatsu technique .

Bété: Come forth Goddess of Just Warfare , Athene !!

Paulina: Come forth Guardian of Nature , Emerald !!

Bété and Paulina: Armed !!

Bété's uniform changed into a beautiful white Greece dress with brown heels and a white crown on her hair . Paulina's uniform changed to a shoulder-length white dress , white flat shoes and a flower crown . First, Bété and Paulina are shown back to back. Then, Bété creates with her hands some kind of pink petals around the ball, that is surrounded with blue energy. When the ball has enough energy, the petals are removed one by one, and the ball emits blue beams. Then, Paulina shoots and the background changes to a landscape with dark, red clouds and destroyed buildings at the bottom. The ball goes toward the goal with a mighty, blue energy.

Bété and Paulina: Dead Future !!

But than Elena and Angel were close to the ball and begin to prepare their hisstatsu technique .
Angel bites a golden apple and throws it into the air, and Elena screams at the direction of the apple, causing it to get a dark aura. Angel and Elena jump in the air and kick the ball, making it head towards the goal in a dark and light purple aura .

Angel and Elena: Scream of Eden !!

The ball went quickly got past the defenders , than Rosalie was almost in front of the goal . Than a purplish-bluish cover her back .

Rosalie: Come forth King of the UnderworldHades !!

Rosalie: Armed !!

Rosalie's uniform changed into a short black dress , brown fingerless gloves , a black crown and black knee-high boots . Rosalie covers herself in dark red energy, then that energy started to tranfer to the ball. Rosalie does a backflip and kicks to ball towards the goal.

Rosalie: Chaos Meteor !!

The ball immediately went in the goal , but also hit the wall leaving a huge crack on the wall shocking everyone .

Nicky: Everyone you have witness the power of Black Rose Eleven , they have created a triple chain shoot .  The person who created this shoot is none other than Black Rose Eleven Captain Rosalie Evans . It took them 2 weeks to perfected it with the correct amount of power to increase its speed and force .
Rosalie: Elena , Angel let do it
Elena and Angel: yes Captain !!

The match started with Black Rose Eleven  having the ball and they quickly dribbled . Angel passed it to Paulina who continue dribbling until Axel got in her way .

Paulina: Liquid Flow !!

Paulina transforms into water and dribbles past Axel as water. After dribbiling, Paulina changes back to her original form.

Paulina: Kelly !!

Paulina pass the ball to Kelly , she dribble the ball but Fei got in front of her .

Kelly: Ribbon Shower !!

Kelly first starts dancing with a long, red ribbon and stands in front of Fei. Kelly then dazzles Fei by twirling the long ribbon in front of them, distracting him. Kelly then dodges Fei in a swift movement. Kelly got past the defenders in a blink of an eye along with Angel , Elena and Rosalie .

Nicky: there only five minutes left .
Kelly: Captain !!

Rosalie got the ball , the ball was in the middle of Elena ; Rosalie and Angel than a purplish-bluish cover their back .

Elena: Come forth King of Knights , Saber !!

Angel: Come forth King of the skies , Rider !!

Rosalie: Come forth King of Gods and Goddess , Zeus !!

Rosalie , Angel and Elena: Armed !!

Rosalie's uniform changed into a white Greece dress with a green belt , golden headband and green ankle boots . Angel's uniform changed into a short black dress , purple chocker , long black sleeves and black knee-high boots . Elena's uniform changed into a blue medieval dress , a blue ribbon on her hair and black boots .

Rosalie: let's go !!
Elena and Angel: Hmm

First it start of when Angel and Elena jumped up towards the sky . Rosalie kicks the ball to the air, surrounding it with a dark aura, then Rosalie, together with Angel and Elena kick the ball simultaneously, transforming it into a dark, spiked ball that rushes across the field towards Inazuma Best Eleven goal.

Rosalie , Elena and Angel: Death Break !!
Jean-Pierre: Come forth Defender of Earth , Atlas !!

Jean-Pierre summons his Avatar in place of the Majin. Jean-Pierre then uses his hand to stop the shoot as his Avatar does the same , but the ball went in the goal .

Nicky: Goal !! Black Rose Eleven Ace Strikers have made a goal with their new  hisstatsu technique Death Break .

~ Whistle blow , Second half ends ~

Nicky: it's look like the soccer match is over and the winner is Black Rose Eleven that have gain 8 points and Inazuma Best Eleven have 0 points .
Rosalie: * smirked * now you know the power difference between Inazuma Best Eleven and Black Rose Eleven .

Rosalie and her teammates were walking away from Inazuma Best Eleven .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

150K 1.9K 25
"I know I hurt you and I hate myself for it. But I'm not ready to give up on us, I'm gonna get you back."
860 313 12
Story of a two broken hearts....💔 Who are meant to be together for the betterment...👀🤝🏻 ..... ............. "Hey treasure!" "Umm.. heyyy! Do I k...
982 84 28
"You won't ever leave me right?", she asked, scared. She was scared that her last string of happiness might fade away, if she did not hold on to him...
27.1K 1K 46
After a long bonded relationship of "friends" what more could be, than a promise? A Promise that comes with a decision.... everything goes in with a...