I'm Not Your Savior

Galing kay haleykayofficial

A crossroads demon, Odessa, is captured by the Winchesters. Her "boss" aka The King of Hell, has to outwit th... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter Four

20 0 0
Galing kay haleykayofficial

"So, do we have a deal?" Sam interjected. Dean released his grip so the King could answer.

"What makes you baboons think I honestly care about this demon? She's just another one of my loyal subjects." Crowley stated matter-of-factly. Dean could tell he was stalling because he didn't know what to do. However, Dean didn't understand why it was hard for Crowley to choose. Its not like he was protecting his mother; it was very clear, as weird as it was, that he was attracted to Odessa. So why was this difficult for him?

"Give me some time to think about the situation. I don't know how willing my mother would be to help you anyways. I will contact her to find out where she is and I will let you know- if I decide I want to." Crowley spoke.

"No. If you're contacting anyone, it'll be one of your minions to find out where she is for you. We don't need you warning her." Sam demanded.

"Fine. Just let me go back to hell and I will return with the information necessary and you will let Odessa and I go." Crowley plead.

"You really think if i'm not going to let you contact your mother from here, I'd let you roam free? No way." Sam insisted. Dean began to get annoyed and leaned against a bookcase with his arms crossed. There was clear tension between the two brothers and yet Crowley couldn't identify the cause. Then Dean spoke up.

"Stop screwing around Sam!" He turned to the pair of demons. "Look. Either you get one of your little minions to find Rowena and tell us where she is, or the bitch dies." Dean nodded over towards Odessa. She simply scoffed and rolled her eyes then proceeded to speak.

"I'm seriously getting tired of being the damsel in distress here. You Winchester's are idiots. If you won't let Crowley leave he's not going to do anything for you. Me on the other hand, I'd do anything for my King. Let me go find Rowena and I will inform you of her whereabouts. You can come along if you like, Moose. I will bring you right to her." She waited impatiently for Sam to think it over.

"Alright. Dean stay here with Crowley. Odessa and I will be back before the end of the day. Wat-"

"Woah, woah! You can't put a time limit on this. There's no telling where the witch is." Odessa interrupted.

"Well then, you better hurry up and figure it out." Dean said with the sass of a 14 year old teenager.
____________________
Dean decided to stay with Crowley in the dungeon for a little bit. He had a few questions for him. For what seemed to be the longest time, Crowley looked around the room awkwardly.
"So. She said she'd do anything for you. Man to man, What's that all about?" Dean questioned calmly.

"She's a servant, Squirrel. A knight fighting for her Majesty when he is unable to fight for himself." Crowley laughed then looked down at the devil's trap encircling where he sat. Dean had taken the chair previously occupied by Odessa. The King knew this meant he would stay for a while and groaned inwardly. This also meant more questions about his and Des's relationship.

Dean chuckled for the first time in a while. "We both know that's bullshit. Listen, Crowley. I don't care what you do with your demons. I'm just curious. Is it even heard of for there to be relationships between you and one of your female 'servants', as you call them?"

"What kind of question is that? Yes it's heard of. Just because we're immortal doesn't mean we don't need a little company now and then." Crowley said suggestively.

"That's not what I was asking. You know what? Nevermind." Dean stood up and walked over to the door to leave. "Stop lying to yourself Crowley."
___________________
>A large underground cellar in west Texas<

"Where did I put that pig's jaw?" Rowena asked herself.

"Looking for this?" Odessa stood behind the witch holding the item she was searching for. As soon as Rowena turned around, Odessa pinned her to the nearest wall by her throat. "Listen up Rowena. You're going to come with me and you're not going to fight. Make one wrong move and I snap your neck. Clear?" Rowena looked helpless and struggled to nod. Odessa knew she was still weak and didn't have the juice to use anything on her.
Sam walked in and immediately got to business.

"Where is the Book?" He asked confidently.

"What bloody book?" Rowena knew what he was talking about but continued to play dumb.

"The Book of the Damned. Give it to me." Sam was agitated and beginning to get impatient. "Point me to it or I will rummage through everything in here and find it for myself." Rowena sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Did you ever think maybe Dean doesn't want  to remove the Mark?" She waited for an answer but instead Sam moved over to a clear cabinet in the corner and opened it and began throwing things out. "Alright! Alright. It's here." Rowena pointed over to a chest covered with a deep purple cloth. "I'll get it." She walked over and opened the small chest that looks like it had been made for the Book specifically. Sam and Odessa followed her closely. "You should probably just take the box as well." The witch handed the chest to Odessa and Sam quickly grabbed it from her, eliciting a scoff from the demon. The two walked to leave, thinking that was way too easy and behind them Rowena grinned confirming their suspicions.
________________
>The Bunker<
Dean sat in the middle of the main room at the bunker. He held a beer effortlessly in his hand while he scrolled through his research webpages just passing time. As he clicked on a new tab a figure appeared in the room and he knew who it was but didn't want to look up. When he did, his eyes were met with those of the angel and his face had a somber expression. There was silence for a few minutes and Castiel spoke up.

"Dean? What are you doing." He said in his signature deep voice.

"What does it look like Castiel?" Dean said

Cas would have rolled his eyes but wasn't feeling being childish right now. He just wanted Dean to talk to him. "Dean." He stared down at him pleading him to talk. "Dean, please." He softened his face and sat across from him at the end of the table. 

Dean looked up from his computer and stared at the angel. He could feel Castiel relax when he finally responded. "Look, Cas, I know you want me to tell you how I'm feeling and what's going on with the Mark and all. But honestly, I'm fine. Now that you're back and okay, I'm not really worried about much else." Dean realized what he had just said after it left his lips. Castiel tapped his fingers on the table awkwardly while Dean inwardly scolded himself. Cas broke the silence.

"Dean, you wont have to worry again. I'm not going to leave you." Castiel meant what he said and Dean could tell. Dean stood up and walked over to where Cas was sitting. He placed his hands on either arm of the chair, enclosing the angel. Dean was so close to him. Cas could feel his breath on his cheek. The hunter stared into his blue orbs and Castiel began to speak. "Dea-" The angel was cut short by Dean's hand on his mouth. 

"Cas, did you hear that?" Dean looked past him with a worried expression. He removed his hand from Castiel's face. "It might be Crowley. I think I'm gonna go check on him." Dean removed his hands from the chair and walked back toward where the demon was being held. A flustered Castiel sat as still as before and, almost as if he snapped out of a trance, came back to reality. He stood up still facing away from where Dean left, straightened his tie and removed his trench coat. 

"Is it hot in here or what?" he asked no one in particular. The angel proceeded to fidget around the room then decided to go join Dean in the book room. He felt odd and still flustered, but could not uncover the reason why.

As Cas disappeared down the hallway, Sam and Odessa arrived back at the bunker. 

"Was that too easy? I feel like it was." Odessa asked the younger brother. 

"That's what I was thinking." Sam said, concerned. 

"Well shouldn't we go handle that? Get the witch to give us the right book or  do you just want to sit here and ask dumb questions all day?" Sam started to get back in the car when Odessa grabbed his arm to stop him. "Really?" Sam gave her a look of confusion. "I'm a demon you nitwit! Why spend forty minutes driving when I can get us there in two seconds?" She snapped and they teleported into Rowena's 'lair'. 

"Rowenaaaa! Where are you?" Odessa screamed. She knew this would be a long night of searching and hunting down this witch.

__________________

>Back at the Bunker in the Dungeon<

Dean and Castiel had left the dungeon and Crowley was now all alone again. He was left to himself and began thinking about everything that had happened that day. What Odessa said earlier did interest him; she had never been so willing to do something for him. Of course she was loyal, as she should be, but this was a little much. 

He began to think, what if she was interested in him as more than her King. They joked constantly and were always happy in each other's company.  But he could never imagine someone as charismatic and loyal as Odessa wanting to be with a demon like him. As Crowley pondered this notion, he quickly discovered maybe he was the one with the feelings. 

However, shortly after making this discovery, he became disgusted with his thoughts. He was the King of Hell, the demon in charge of the never-ending fiery pits, the King of Crossroads, and yet he was feeling some emotional attraction to Odessa. He put the thoughts aside and tried to think of a way to get out. He couldn't use any of his abilities because of the cuffs and the devil's trap so he would have to outsmart the Winchesters or let Odessa work her magic. The latter seemed feasible and it didn't require Crowley to do anything, but he didn't know if he could trust her to handle the boys all on her own.

A/N: so i've been busy but i wanted to get out a small chapter for those 30 something people who actually read this. But i have also decided to take a break from writing this story so that i can explore the world of oneshots/imagines. So i will be typing up some supernatural themed oneshots and imagines. If any of you have suggestions plz comment or PM me. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Haley <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
75.6K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...